MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

What time is everyone planning to queue? I intend to be at the Van Gogh museum at 10 am, so hopefully I can spend a couple hours there before the queuing begins. :punk:

My mom's plan is to be there between 3.30 and 4 pm, but she said we might come earlier.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only people would just use their real name as username... :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Anonymity on the net!:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Or a name they can live with if people call you that :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, thank god I did that!:naughty:

I just got this from tickets@sandbag.uk.com

Hi

We’ve been asked to inform you that the tickets that we’ve sold for the Mika show in Amsterdam are RESERVED SEATS. Sorry for the confusion!

We expect to receive the tickets next week and we’ll mail them to you as soon as we can so that you can find out which seats you’ve been allocated.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

So it is reserved seats after all!

I hope to have some nice seats :).

So you're not called Sienna?

Wow, I wonder who else on here don't use their real name as a username.:naughty:

My real name is Monique, but i've been called Miek all my life, so just call me Steve :naughty:

Hi

We’ve been asked to inform you that the tickets that we’ve sold for the Mika show in Amsterdam are RESERVED SEATS. Sorry for the confusion!

We expect to receive the tickets next week and we’ll mail them to you as soon as we can so that you can find out which seats you’ve been allocated.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

Thats good news, no running in the Concertgebouw then :wink2: That could have been fun :biggrin2:

Just got this e-mail from Sandbag:

Hi

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

Just FYI. :wink2:

[Edit] OK, Spuit Elf. Thanks Janena. :naughty:

Hi

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

I hope to have some nice seats .

That's good news.

Lol. That was very confusing.

My real name is Monique, but i've been called Miek all my life, so just call me Steve :naughty:

Thats good news, no running in the Concertgebouw then That could have been fun :biggrin2:

Okay then, Steve:mf_rosetinted:(I'm totally gonna call you Steve from now on:roftl:)

Oh yeah, with people jumping over the chairs in Matrix style:mf_rosetinted:

That's good news.

Lol. That was very confusing.

Okay then, Steve:mf_rosetinted:(I'm totally gonna call you Steve from now on:roftl:)

Oh yeah, with people jumping over the chairs in Matrix style:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: that is ok :biggrin2:

I'm glad the seats are reserved. The person who's coming with me has to work that day and wouldn't be able to wait there the whole day for some good seats. This is a lot easier. I'm curious which seats I got!

So you're not called Sienna?

Wow, I wonder who else on here don't use their real name as a username.:naughty:

Moi :mf_rosetinted:

Hi

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

Ow, nice! :biggrin2:

And they are very sure of that yes? :naughty::roftl:

Hi

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

I'm still going to que :mf_rosetinted:

It is part of the whole experience :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, the same here...i can take an hour or 2 off but not a whole day (i just started a new job last week).

I will depart fromAssen around 4 pm, should be there around 7 i think...

I cant wait to hear what row we are in although all seats are good in a small venue like the kleine zaal.

Shall we meet in a restaurant or something near to the Concertgebouw to eat something together?

I know this has been proposed already, but maybe we could really start thinking about a time and place now? Or is it still too early to do that?

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to know all the real names beside the MFC-names? :sneaky2:

I always have to laugh at that bit when it comes to meetups.

Someone will walk up, introduce herself and be like "hi, I'm Melissa..." and everyone just blinks at her. Then she goes "oh my MFC username is chickenloveslollipops" and suddenly everyone goes "ohhh!!!" and the lightbulbs of recognition are suddenly lit. :roftl:

With your concertgebouw ticket you can ride for free in the Amsterdam public transport! (Bus, tram, metro(=subway))

Yes, I did see that!

It's here, in English, if anyone wants details:

http://www.gvb.nl/english/travellers/tickets-and-fares/Pages/concertgebouw-stadsschouwburg-ticket.aspx

Tha's so cool. :biggrin2:

Hmm, that's kind of nice. On one hand it means we'll all be spread out throughout the venue based on when we bought our tickets, but it also means we don't have to spend the whole day sitting on the sidewalk. :roftl:

Shall we meet in a restaurant or something near to the Concertgebouw to eat something together? I know this has been proposed already, but maybe we could really start thinking about a time and place now? Or is it still too early?

I would love to! I'm getting into Amsterdam the evening before the gig, so apart from my determination to go to the Van Gogh museum (OMG Starry Night!), I'm pretty much wide open. Is anyone familiar with the restaurants in that area? :biggrin2:

I always have to laugh at that bit when it comes to meetups.

Someone will walk up, introduce herself and be like "hi, I'm Melissa..." and everyone just blinks at her. Then she goes "oh my MFC username is chickenloveslollipops" and suddenly everyone goes "ohhh!!!" and the lightbulbs of recognition are suddenly lit. :roftl:

Yes, I did see that!

It's here, in English, if anyone wants details:

http://www.gvb.nl/english/travellers/tickets-and-fares/Pages/concertgebouw-stadsschouwburg-ticket.aspx

Tha's so cool. :biggrin2:

Hmm, that's kind of nice. On one hand it means we'll all be spread out throughout the venue based on when we bought our tickets, but it also means we don't have to spend the whole day sitting on the sidewalk. :roftl:

I would love to! I'm getting into Amsterdam the evening before the gig, so apart from my determination to go to the Van Gogh museum (OMG Starry Night!), I'm pretty much wide open. Is anyone familiar with the restaurants in that area? :biggrin2:

:roftl:I had the complete opposite with Violetsky. All day long I called her Violetsky, without knowing her real name. I didn't even ask her:doh:

Yeah. I hope I have a pretty good seat.

Someone should investigate that area, as Im not really familiar with Amsterdam either.

Going to be so much fun, all eating together:biggrin2:

Someone should investigate that area, as Im not really familiar with Amsterdam either.

Going to be so much fun, all eating together:biggrin2:

I'm sure Babzz will know.

I have no clue what time I'll be there because I have to work till 16.00 and traffic to Amsterdam is usually insane but maybe I can leave a little early. :teehee:

Oh yeah, forgot Babs lives there:naughty:

Aah. Hmm..if you leave earlier, and the traffic would be a bit less insane than usual, I think you could perfectly make it:biggrin2: I mean, it only starts at 8 or something, and if the seats are reserved..

Oh yeah, forgot Babs lives there:naughty:

Yay, a local always helps! :teehee:

Okay I did a bit of Googling - this looks quite close to the venue, and the menu seems pretty good. A little pricey, but I'm getting the sense that a lot of places in that area are pricey.

Thoughts?

http://www.goodfoodgroup.nl/wildschut.html#

Haha there's this one girl from another forum who KEEPS calling me rockinbabzz in real life even though she has known me for years. Babs or Babet will most certainly do

I call you my whore:wub2:

Hi

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

*Thanks God on bare knees*

I'm still going to que :mf_rosetinted:

It is part of the whole experience :mf_rosetinted:

Have fun on your own:roftl:

Shall we meet in a restaurant or something near to the Concertgebouw to eat something together?

I know this has been proposed already, but maybe we could really start thinking about a time and place now? Or is it still too early to do that?

Perfect idea!

Yay, a local always helps! :teehee:

Okay I did a bit of Googling - this looks quite close to the venue, and the menu seems pretty good. A little pricey, but I'm getting the sense that a lot of places in that area are pricey.

Thoughts?

http://www.goodfoodgroup.nl/wildschut.html#

I could ask my Amsterdam friend:thumb_yello: