MIKA @ Ancienne Belgique | Brussels, BELGIUM

dcdeb

Don't wanna ruin your dreams but I made a seated gig last week and people actually started running towards the stage when the artist showed up. So much so the only way for us to keep our spots at the front was to stand up and glue ourselves to the stage. Some people actually stood between us and our own seats... Remaining seated during the gig sounds imo a bit utopic.

Omg, I really hope people won't do that... :boxed:

I'm going to Berlin and London. First venue is a church so I'm hoping people will be respectful :teehee: Don't know about London though, I've seen some MAD behaviour there before.

Thing is, if one person does it, others will follow. So I'm counting everyone will remain in their seats. Utopic? Probably.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the official presales are at may the 14th and only for Mikasounds and mfc since yesterday right?

Well there is a girl and she has put the link (for the presales orders only for us) up at the site of the AB.

Mika has said he doesn't want that people to put this link on other sites,what to do about this?

I saw this too, I immediately marked the post as 'inappropriate' at the site, like 10 minutes after she posted it... But the ab-site didn't do anything about it apparently... And idd, now all people that watched that site had the link. So I guess we'll be seeing lots of tickets on ebay in a few days :sneaky2:

Antwerp ^^

Thanks, I'll keep that offer in mind when I can't find someone to drive me :bleh: (it's more the idea of me being alone at a train station at night in Antwerp or Brussels that scares my mother off though I'm almost 18 ... She's always worried :P)

Take the train to Leuven, we'll pick u up, sleep over at my place and take the next morning the train back :P No prob for us

This is crazy... The presale on the ab site started today at ten, the site was down for 10 minutes, and in five minutes the gig was sold out!!! And no, I didn't even get to the order page since it was too busy!

:hair::loco:

This is crazy... The presale on the ab site started today at ten, the site was down for 10 minutes, and in five minutes the gig was sold out!!! And no, I didn't even get to the order page since it was too busy!

That's not good. :boxed:

It's been really unclear how the actual sales would work. Hopefully next time things can be done with less confusion.

In other, better news, I've got my Brussels hotel booked - I'm staying near the venue right behind Grand Place. I can't wait! :biggrin2:

I thought we had an agreement.

I don't understand:no:

I thought we had an agreement.

I don't understand:no:

We do! It just puzzles me how crazy this all is! I was trying to get a ticket for someone but no such luck! You should see the list of people who didn't get a ticket on the site :shocked: I can't believe how fast it went!

We do! It just puzzles me how crazy this all is! I was trying to get a ticket for someone but no such luck! You should see the list of people who didn't get a ticket on the site :shocked: I can't believe how fast it went!

That's just crazy and we have them, hallelujah:bow::yay:

Thank you Mika

At the moment I'm really sad ... My parents wanted to wait to buy me a ticket for Mika so I missed out on the presale ones on the site. Then they promised to buy them on the site of Ancienne Belgique and ... they didn't get even one because they were sold out at a crazy amount of time ... *sigh* I guess I'll have to wait for another year to experience my first Mika concert. Now my friends and family wil have to endure me being really bad tempered for a couple of weeks :P

Thanks to everyone who offered to help me get there ... I was convinced I could be fast enough to buy tickets but I wasn't. I'm very grateful people were so kind to offer me help. Please, write a report for the impatient people waiting at home! ^^

EDIT: and what makes me really angry ... there are people selling these tickets for a crazy amount of money while real fans (like me) don't have one and don't have the money to buy them either. Seriously, I'm tied between anger and sadness

:hair:

Edited by Tiff

At the moment I'm really sad ... My parents wanted to wait to buy me a ticket for Mika so I missed out on the presale ones on the site. Then they promised to buy them on the site of Ancienne Belgique and ... they didn't get even one because they were sold out at a crazy amount of time ... *sigh* I guess I'll have to wait for another year to experience my first Mika concert. Now my friends and family wil have to endure me being really bad tempered for a couple of weeks :P

Thanks to everyone who offered to help me get there ... I was convinced I could be fast enough to buy tickets but I wasn't. I'm very grateful people were so kind to offer me help. Please, write a report for the impatient people waiting at home! ^^

EDIT: and what makes me really angry ... there are people selling these tickets for a crazy amount of money while real fans (like me) don't have one and don't have the money to buy them either. Seriously, I'm tied between anger and sadness

:hair:

I might have one , I also wrote it in the extra ticket section.

20 ... days ... :shocked:

I'm so not ready for this! :roftl:

I know... I can't grasp it! And you're going to A'dam as well, that's even sooner! I still wish I could go there too though... Well, to be totally honest I'd want to go to each gig :aah:

I know... I can't grasp it! And you're going to A'dam as well, that's even sooner! I still wish I could go there too though... Well, to be totally honest I'd want to go to each gig :aah:

Oh yes .. that's true .. That's the same disaster at the moment!

I really need to start working things out :roftl:

So, what time will everyone be arriving?

Uh .. I have no idea?

:roftl:

I really need to speak to C@rin@ soon! :roftl:

Uh .. I have no idea?

:roftl:

I really need to speak to C@rin@ soon! :roftl:

Yeah it's so strange! I'm so used to planning gigs waaaaayyyy in the future.. But this one is in a few weeks! Can't believe it :aah: