MIKA @ Ancienne Belgique | Brussels, BELGIUM

dcdeb

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

En, wie heeft er al last van kriebeltjes in de buik?:naughty:

Eerlijk gezegd is het de eerste keer dat ik dit gevoel niet heb... misschien ben ik er gewoon te moe voor :naughty:

Well I most certainly do have them, de kriebeltjes dus :teehee:

Niki, do you know already around what time you'll arive?

I'm not nervous either .. maybe that'll come tomorrow .. or maybe not :roftl:

En, wie heeft er al last van kriebeltjes in de buik?:naughty:

Ja amaai, ik ben de uren al aan het aftellen tot dan :blush-anim-cl: Nog 25u en 55 minuten :wub2:

Ik heb morgen opleiding en geraak maar rond 17u aan de AB. Ik hoop dat dit niet te laat is en ik niet helemaal achteraan beland in de zaal.

Tot morgen allemaal!

hi everyone!

it's been a while since I've posted something at this site.. that doesn't mean that I'm no longer a real fan, I just don't have the time for too much computer because of my school.

I'll be there tomorrow! and since yesterday, every 5minutes there's a voice in my head that shouts really loud "MIKA!" ^^

I'll be there quite early. I go to school in Brussels, and my last lesson ends at 20past4. hope to meet some people there, so I won't be alone.

I really believe that we all are going to have lots of fun tomorrow, yay!!:roftl:

love, jolien

Eerlijk gezegd is het de eerste keer dat ik dit gevoel niet heb... misschien ben ik er gewoon te moe voor :naughty:

maybe you got used to it.

It seemed,I'm not that excited like I was before anymore but this morning the "kriebeltjes" where there and they still are:teehee:

A few day's back I didn't think I would have them,at other gigs they where there more than a week before the gig.

7 am and Olga is already queuing... all alone :roftl:

Off to Brussels :wink2:

7AM? Nonsense!

Everyone's asleep here, but me, cause I collapsed early last night lol. We'll join you in the afternoon.

Have an amazing time everyone , I must say Id be eating those yummy Belgium chockies all day :naughty:

Should I bring you a full box of Belgian chocs and crap lol. The last person we gave such a box seemed to like it ALOT :roftl: