MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i booked now a triple room and a single ( for me..).

So , if someone needs a bed ( Betta?) , feel free to pm me .

In case of problem , i suppose the single room could receive a clandestin person?

I am crazy and i lile it.:roftl:

PS: no more rooms available for 4 ppl!!!

fancy dress ready.:mf_rosetinted:

Awwww i am so happy that you are going, i am sure it will be a fab night.

I wish i was able to join but work and planned holiday a month after prevent me from going, but i will be here waiting for reports and pics. :thumb_yello::kachinga:

oh babs! we all want to see Mika in Rome!:sneaky2:

and he's not def listening!:sneaky2:

anyway

are we all in for a lunch together on saturday? something cheap&good in the sorroundings of the venue?

then

as soon as possible i'll phone the venue and try to understand whether seated places are numbered and assigned in advance. in case they are, we really should not go and queue too early, and have all the time to enjoy our lunch.

in case they are not (ARGH) we could go and queue in the early afternoon.

just let me know!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

the magic of a saturday gig!:naughty:

welcome, uk armada! :punk:

*sits and waits for the french one*

not a french armada for this date:boxed:.....

but yes,for me,it's better on saturday now!

oh,and i'm totalyy agree with you robie!

a mfc lunch,great!!!

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

oh babs! we all want to see Mika in Rome!:sneaky2:

and he's not def listening!:sneaky2:

anyway

are we all in for a lunch together on saturday? something cheap&good in the sorroundings of the venue?

then

as soon as possible i'll phone the venue and try to understand whether seated places are numbered and assigned in advance. in case they are, we really should not go and queue too early, and have all the time to enjoy our lunch.

just let me know!

we'll make a petition for next tour :mf_rosetinted:

I'm coming in the afternoon

you said it, i thought it

well babs...it was time really!

you'll enjoy it, even if milan is not exactly the best place to visit (but for green purse shopping of course)

:sneaky2::tongue2:

oh babs! we all want to see Mika in Rome!

and he's not def listening!

anyway

then

just let me know!

Looks like we'll just have to do some persuading :naughty:

:teehee:

that's another reason to choose southern cities

I second the :teehee:

i also need a place to stay, just not sure yet whether i'll come with my boyfriend (then of course we'll take a double room by ourselves) or alone. depends on the queuing, of course he doesn't want to queue all day but do sightseeing instead.

so a double room at this hotel porta romana is 75 euro per night, not per person? that's a fair price. is this hotel close to the venue?

i also need a place to stay, just not sure yet whether i'll come with my boyfriend (then of course we'll take a double room by ourselves) or alone. depends on the queuing, of course he doesn't want to queue all day but do sightseeing instead.

so a double room at this hotel porta romana is 75 euro per night, not per person? that's a fair price. is this hotel close to the venue?

yes very close!:thumb_yello:

and the cost is per room (2 adults)

last news on italian press say seated places are NOT numbered.

but i'll ring the venue anyway :wink2:

Yes, I'm quite sure that Milan will not be numbered: when you buy the ticket from MS it says 'General Admission'. So it's seated but not numbered (unlike London or Paris for example)

I would like to see Rome again. If anyone is listening :fisch:

I am DESPERATE to go to Rome:mf_lustslow:

I am also very keen on a MFC lunch on the Saturday...I would prefer NOT to have to queue all day if at all possible:shocked:

I am DESPERATE to go to Rome:mf_lustslow:

I am also very keen on a MFC lunch on the Saturday...I would prefer NOT to have to queue all day if at all possible:shocked:

Ditto for the lunch, I can't think of anywhere off the top of my head, but there are quite a few nice places in that area to eat :thumb_yello:

Please, not too early! I'd love to come, too, but I can't be there very early. I can manage to leave school at 12.30 instead of 13.30, but it will take me some time to get to Milan! :boxed:

salut Lillibet :wub2:

hello all, i'm not reading the posts before...

i see just this page

i hope there will be not a queue too early.

it is absurde, the venue is little, so there will be not so many people who will do the queue

i think also that the theatre is not organized for queunig, there is just the road, not barriers etc etc

i hope a relaxed queue

and, in general, the venues of this tour are beautiful (teatro franco parenti is the worst, not so beautiful), i think we can not camping in front of the doors dressing fancy dress

i'm preparing a map of Milan for our international friends, i hope robi will put it in the front post

Allegra, you are always the voice of the reason....

it's a pity that i can't go to all the gigs 2009 because next year Mika will perform in huge venues.It was really an opportunity to see him without any stress...

Kisses and thank you !

PS: hotel booked of course!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yes , but it seems that we'll have to queue early if the places are not numeroted?

i think some of us would not queue very early anyway...and we can go and have lunch very near the venue at 12 and be queueing around 3 pm?

i guess there's time to decide anyway :thumb_yello: