MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

Ehm..I have a question..I just didn't understand it by reading the posts :sweatdrop: ..The tickets are available only online or also in stores, as usual? If so, from what date? :boxed:

That's because I can't buy online in this moment :blink:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehm..I have a question..I just didn't understand it by reading the posts :sweatdrop: ..The tickets are available only online or also in stores, as usual? If so, from what date? :boxed:

That's because I can't buy online in this moment :blink:

Ok i got the answer but I couldn't delete my post :blink: XD

not in milan...in italy! :aah:

i can spot a foreigner from their shoes....:fisch:

(talks her, who NEVER goes shopping...true! :roftl:)

but yes, you can tell an italian from a foreigner, simply looking at accessories, but we do not send ppl in concentration camps for this :roftl:

But I live in Converse like so many Italians :naughty: But I guess being blonde it's no big dilemma trying to figure out if I'm Italian or not :roftl:

does anyone know whether the venue is seated or standing? just would like to know whether i can wear my nice summer dress or whether it will be squashed. :rolls_eyes:

i've sent an email to the theatre asking for seated places, ticket collection, queueing issues...anything.

i'll post their reply asap :thumb_yello:

(i'll phone in case i receive none)

Thanks president!! :bow:

Any Italian natives feel like showing a foreigner around town on the Friday night, the 5th? My hotel roomies don't arrive in Milan until nearly 10 pm. :roftl:

We're just too kool for skool, fashionably late :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

does anyone know whether the venue is seated or standing? just would like to know whether i can wear my nice summer dress or whether it will be squashed. :rolls_eyes:

It's a real theatre, so I guess you can't stand. Unless they sell more tickets than they should, which they normally do in Italy to make more money. :boxed:

naked? :naughty:

:shocked:

I just meant that I never wear fashionable clothes, and I may as well look like your grandmother when I dress up. :biggrin2:

i've sent an email to the theatre asking for seated places, ticket collection, queueing issues...anything.

We need wait the written reply to the President Robi because girls of call center dont know anything.

We have doubts because i read that this theatre has a special machine who does to disappear the seats :mf_rosetinted:

so maybe there will be not seats but stall standing...

anyway, because the theatre changed recently location and was totally restructured so nobody of us know well it, i will try to go see the venue in advance :cool:

Allegra's on the case!!! :naughty:

I was thinking of going down there for a wander at one point before the gig, to familiarise myself with that patch, we'll see.....

anyway, because the theatre changed recently location and was totally restructured so nobody of us know well it, i will try to go see the venue in advance :cool:

Thank you girls! :)

We hang on every word from you :biggrin2:

i especially want to be sure that the seats dont disappear during the show, when i'm seating on :shocked:

Nezza: the street is not so interesting but is well frequented

(there is one of the cheapest shop of materials for clothes for my):cool:

:doh:

for who is interested: at the first of the street there is a shop full of sneakers, just for shoes Puma :meow:

Robi give me a link very very ilarious :lmfao:

just for much confusion

the official promotion agency of M in Italy put in the news informations about the Teatro Farnco Parenti and showed prices of the tickets: there are tickets for a stadium (green, circle, tribune...) with prices like Parc des Princes gig :lmfao:

maybe the sale of the tickets are good and they decided to change venue...

songs of a very very big sorrow

Artista: MIKA

Quando: 06.06.2009

Dove: Teatro Franco Parenti

Prezzi: (€) 35,00 + prev.

(Curva Nord posto unico)

50,00 + prev.

(Prato posto unico)

50,00 + prev.

(Gradinata posto unico)

65,00 + prev.

(Tribuna coperta numerata B)

80,00 + prev.

(Tribuna numerata coperta A)

just for much confusion

the official promotion agency of M in Italy put in the news informations about the Teatro Farnco Parenti and showed prices of the tickets: there are tickets for a stadium (green, circle, tribune...) with prices like Parc des Princes gig :lmfao:

(Curva Nord posto unico)

50,00 + prev.

(Prato posto unico)

50,00 + prev.

(Gradinata posto unico)

65,00 + prev.

80,00 + prev.

:lmfao:

Bravi :naughty:

just for much confusion

(Curva Nord posto unico)

50,00 + prev.

(Prato posto unico)

50,00 + prev.

(Gradinata posto unico)

65,00 + prev.

80,00 + prev.

80,00 + prev.

(Tribuna numerata coperta A) :crybaby::roftl: This is way too funny- I smell confusion in the air :naughty:

i've already sent an email to the agency :sneaky2:

i'll let you know which match we will attend! :sneaky2:

So now maybe instead of posh frocks we will have to bring some hooligan attire? :mf_lustslow: And drink tons of lager?

We can get a coat with multiple pockets for our beer cans :thumb_yello:. That would be both practical and classy :naughty:.