MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

oh fanny, really sorry for you. :sad: but at least you have the 2 paris gigs. :wink2:

i found a hotel roommate by the way, staying at the porta romana hotel together with tiibet. :original:

hey! another oldling on the way to milan!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and now..nothing...just 2 tickets on arms..i want to sell it quickly,if you now someone,freinds,family,think about me please....:wink2:

and thanks for your sweet comments,i was really pleased t prepare this travel,btw,family is in first place ;)

i'll be happy to see some of you soon,on paris,and after(robie....),or meet some of you,as mary....:blush-anim-cl:

have a sweet event,in so small venue....omg..i don't have to think about it..just think about paris,and family,of course....

fanny, paris will be amazing in that cosy circus venue! and the last 2 gigs in europe....you know, he'll be thrilled as always!

enjoy yourself very much and give us back our italians safe and sound!:naughty:

:wub2:

ticketone.it shows this note when you buy tickets:

Il Ritiro è possibile solo il giorno dell'evento all'apertura delle casse, normalmente da 1 ora prima dello spettacolo e sino all'inizio dello stesso, semplicemente presentando il proprio documento personale e/o la carta di credito utilizzata per l'acquisto on-line unitamente alla email di conferma dell'ordine che le verrà inviata da TicketOne.

Collecting the tickets is possible only on gig day when the ticket office opens, normally 1 hour before the gig and until it begins (9.00 pm). You need to show your Identity Card or Credit Card you used to purchase online plus the email you received as confirmation (Mikasounds email in case of presale purchase)

COLOR="Red"]and on sale by me..for two tickets[/color]...i can't go(family problem for this date)...:no:

i'm so sad,but i'll see some of you in paris,i'll do the both dates ;)

i wish you the best time for this gig....

awww.. fanny!! that sucks majorly.. :tears. what a pity! :boxed:

hope to see ya soon again anyway.

and now..nothing...just 2 tickets on arms..i want to sell it quickly,if you now someone,freinds,family,think about me please....:wink2:

and thanks for your sweet comments,i was really pleased t prepare this travel,btw,family is in first place ;)

i'll be happy to see some of you soon,on paris,and after(robie....),or meet some of you,as mary....:blush-anim-cl:

have a sweet event,in so small venue....omg..i don't have to think about it..just think about paris,and family,of course....

Sorry you won't be in Milan Fanny...but will see you in Paris:wub2:

awww.. fanny!! that sucks majorly.. :tears. what a pity!

hope to see ya soon again anyway.

Sorry you won't be in Milan Fanny...but will see you in Paris:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks!!!

i'll be happy to see you kate,and you can explain my more about oldings :biggrin2:

robie,i know that,but i had this case in london one time:collect ticket on the box with credit card or identity card..and finally,some of people couldn't do that and there was no problemabout it ;)

(i don't know if i explain good,as usual...:blink:)

:bye:

:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks!!!

i'll be happy to see you kate,and you can explain my more about oldings :biggrin2:

robie,i know that,but i had this case in london one time:collect ticket on the box with credit card or identity card..and finally,some of people couldn't do that and there was no problemabout it ;)

(i don't know if i explain good,as usual...)

understood fanny :wink2:

yes we hope in no problems too!:thumb_yello:

understood fanny :wink2:

yes we hope in no problems too!:thumb_yello:

thanks..if some italians could help me in this stupid things,i'll be very grateful..

in the beggining of june,if i don't spare them,perhaps i could send them to some of you?

i'll go,see you on mfc soon ;)

thanks..if some italians could help me in this stupid things,i'll be very grateful..

in the beggining of june,if i don't spare them,perhaps i could send them to some of you?

i'll go,see you on mfc soon ;)

sure! pm me or allegra :thumb_yello:

ticketone.it shows this note when you buy tickets:

Il Ritiro è possibile solo il giorno dell'evento all'apertura delle casse, normalmente da 1 ora prima dello spettacolo e sino all'inizio dello stesso, semplicemente presentando il proprio documento personale e/o la carta di credito utilizzata per l'acquisto on-line unitamente alla email di conferma dell'ordine che le verrà inviata da TicketOne.

Collecting the tickets is possible only on gig day when the ticket office opens, normally 1 hour before the gig and until it begins (9.00 pm). You need to show your Identity Card or Credit Card you used to purchase online plus the email you received as confirmation (Mikasounds email in case of presale purchase)

so that means queuing at the box office instead of at the venue doors... :mf_rosetinted: of course, unless it's the same entrance for both.

it's the same, presumably.

this is a theatre for plays mainly, so you have a hall where the ticket office is.

normally, entrance is open in the afternoon to let people who want to buy tickets for future plays go and buy.

but, as it's end of season and we might be far too many to keep quiet in a hall, they might keep entrance close till collecting time, that is 8.00. pm.

some of us here will go and ask.:thumb_yello:

i have not decided if i take a train or a plane , but if someone can explain to me if the hotel is far from the central station , thank you: can i take a taxi if i come on Friday night?

lillibet, look at first page of this thread, you'll find a map in sariflor's first post, which i used to add info.

there's a map allegra prepared for you all :thumb_yello:

re. friday night. of course you can take a taxi, you won't pay a fortune, it's quite near to the hotel 8i mean, in the centre of milan anyway) and it's ok if you don't want to venture in the tube late in the evening.

post a message on allegra's wall for more info!:wink2:

Oh thank you dear!

i wonder what to wear if we have to queue all the afternoon: a long dress with a crown is definitively too much..:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

What wall?:blink:

Edited by lillibet

as you mention tube late at night... is it safe in milano? tiibet and me will arrive very late (22:30 at the airport), and in germany i'd surely take the tube, but as it's not that safe in every city, i thought i'd better ask...

long dress with a crown? hmm... i'm planning to wear a long summer dress, and i recently bought a nice little tiara, for which i'm still looking for an opportunity to wear it, so maybe that's not such a bad idea. :bleh:

Good idea!!!! Ilike to be smart...

well, my train arrives at 22:30 approximatively, so : taxi.

i'llsleep at the Porta Romana and will leave Milano on Sunday at 16:20 .

i hope the hotel will keep my bedroom, i'll call before.

good job, lillibet.

if you organize a meeting, call me , i know some of us are staying at the same hotel?:biggrin2:

SO HAPPY, i like so much Italy, hope the weather will be nice!!!!

No shopping anymore : thanks Mika!:blink:

Edited by lillibet

as you mention tube late at night... is it safe in milano? tiibet and me will arrive very late (22:30 at the airport), and in germany i'd surely take the tube, but as it's not that safe in every city, i thought i'd better ask...

Good idea!!!! Ilike to be smart...

well, my train arrives at 22:30 approximatively, so : taxi.

i'llsleep at the Porta Romana and will leave Milano on Sunday at 16:20 .

i hope the hotel will keep my bedroom, i'll call before.

good job, lillibet.

dears friends

tube (metropolitana) at night is safe or unsafe like every tube in the world at night: it depends if you are afraid, if you are alone or with another girl, it depends if you walk sure and fast, it depends if you dont look anybody in face but at the same time you control what happens around you...

i usually use the tube and train at night because i'm in my own town and i know where i go...

anyway a foreign tourist, who walks insecure can be an easy prey...

you both know me, i'm taller than a lot of bad guys and i wear men's clothes, so i use tube at night also in cities that i dont know.

Lillibet: Stazione Centrale is not a sure site... but... there are a lot of policemans, so try to not go in dark corners..

so, if you are sure, you are not afraid, you have light luggage, you can take metro yellow (linea 3 gialla) from Stazione Centrale to Porta Romana,

the trip is easy and linear, no changes....

your hotel (if i understood what it is, because it is not researched by me) is quite near the tube station

anyway... both you, the day before your trip, communicate to me yours timetable... maybe (i repeat maybe) i will be downtown and i can collect you from station to hotel.

Mellody, what's your airport?

Because, if the flight is a bit late you dont arrive on time to take underground... so the security problem is solved, you will not take the tube :roftl:

i dont know if there is already the summer timetable.. i will chek...

If you arrive at Malpensa you must take the train Malpensa express (every 30 min, every our at night... i think at .23 and at .53 of every hour)...the trip is 40-50 min) and you arrive at Stazione Milano Cadorna.... and, if you are on time for the tube you must take 2 lines of tube... first green or red and then yellow

Edited by allegra

None of the foreigners I know in Milan have had any problems with the metro at night, I haven't needed to take it late on my own yet, so I can't speak from personal experience. Around the central station is known for being quite a dodgy area, I wouldn't like to be around there at night on my own...

http://www.atm-mi.it/NR/rdonlyres/D8B14EE6-1466-4EF2-BC74-0FB34B624AE9/0/SchemaReteMetropolitana.pdf

MAP TUBE

see just green, yellow and red lines

others colours are useless or not easy to use :roftl:

look at important stations

CADORNA FNM (red and green line) station Malpensa express train

CENTRALE (yellow line) train station from Lyon :wink2:

P.TA ROMANA (yellow line) Franco Parenti Theatre

you see also bus connections from/to airport but rail (malpensa express) is better (it costs 11 euro)

Edited by allegra