It's all down to politics anyway let's face it, England,France,Germany and Spain always come in last but still get to go through, Ireland don't even qualify anymore and Russia/Sweden/Norway etc always vote for each other.

Yet I still watch it:teehee::teehee::teehee:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all down to politics anyway let's face it, England,France,Germany and Spain always come in last but still get to go through, Ireland don't even qualify anymore and Russia/Sweden/Norway etc always vote for each other.

Yet I still watch it:teehee::teehee::teehee:

Absolutely, and I don't mind it this year actually... Our entry sucked, so I don't care that we didn't qualify :teehee: It's a different story though when you know you have a good song and still it ends last or something.

But that being said, I love watching it... Guilty pleasure idd:aah:

Don't know if the juries are gonna make any kind of difference to the result :teehee: Personally don't really think so, have a feeling the juries will also just vote for the nearest neighbour :mf_rosetinted:

Yup it's all about the neighbours isn't it! although I have to say Ireland are very bad for voting for England which I find a bit embarrassing coz England are always quite generous to us..

Our entry is crap this year, I haven't heard the English one yet are they on tomorrow night too??

Well I watched the Semi last night and it was just so poor...I hope the second Semi is better. They say it will be.

I swore I would never watch Eurovision if Terry Wogan stopped commentating...but like a moth to a flame I will be there on Saturday night glued to it, as every year. :aah:

What was that ATROCIOUS thing last night though, with all the squealing and wailing in it...and a bloke in a cape? :teehee: I forget which country it was, but mercifully, it didn't make it to the Final....I almost had nightmares about it.

Well I watched the Semi last night and it was just so poor...I hope the second Semi is better. They say it will be.

I swore I would never watch Eurovision if Terry Wogan stopped commentating...but like a moth to a flame I will be there on Saturday night glued to it, as every year. :aah:

What was that ATROCIOUS thing last night though, with all the squealing and wailing in it...and a bloke in a cape? :teehee: I forget which country it was, but mercifully, it didn't make it to the Final....I almost had nightmares about it.

Oh the superman guy! Oh yeah, that was great hehe, you mean this right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHm5tG6IYwI

:aah:

That was us. Unfortunately. :(

I listened to about 20secs into each contestant ( the countries I was interested in, anyway) and they are all just so fake, I didn't like any of them.

... unlike the French guy last year. He stuck out like a sore thumb.

:cool:

noooooooooo the squealing a wailing, that has to be Krassimir :roftl:

oohh of course!!! The cape thing confused me! I forgot he had a cape as well! I already blocked it out of my memory! This was the worst for sure! Czech Republic was actually very good in comparison! No worries Barunka:thumb_yello:

noooooooooo the squealing a wailing, that has to be Krassimir :roftl:

You're right, it was indeed Bulgaria's Krassimir (LOVE that name though!)..not Czech Republic, that I was thinking of.

My poor ears...:eek:

You're right, it was indeed Bulgaria's Krassimir (LOVE that name though!)..not Czech Republic, that I was thinking of.

My poor ears...:eek:

Well believe it or not, the vocal performance was a huge improvement compared to what he was howling at their national final :lmfao:

:aah::lmao: That 'alien abduction sounds' pic was so right! Exactly what I was thinking too:teehee:

Well to fully appreciate Krassimir's song you have to watch this video :naughty: I can't help loving it :biggrin2:

Well believe it or not, the vocal performance was a huge improvement compared to what he was howling at their national final :lmfao:

It was truly the WORST THING I have ever witnessed at Eurovision and that is really saying something isn't it.:teehee:

I'm just watching the video you posted now................OMG. Hilarious.

Remember when Eurovision was quite good?..like in 2000 *coughlatvia* :fisch:

It was truly the WORST THING I have ever witnessed at Eurovision and that is really saying something isn't it.:teehee:

I'm just watching the video you posted now................OMG. Hilarious.

Remember when Eurovision was quite good?..like in 2000 *coughlatvia* :fisch:

Well at least it's awesomely bad, I quite prefer that over those that are just plain bad like Malta this year :boxed:

Yeah I remember :naughty: It has never quite reached that standard since :sneaky2: I do really like a couple of songs every year still though, i have rather poor taste :naughty:

haha the german entry is great, isn't it? :roftl:

and dita will be dancing while this guy is singing

well, perez likes the song :naughty:

Eh... I find it terrible, but he's quite nice to look at :mf_rosetinted:

yeah he is, but he's gay :naughty:

he used to bernado in west side story but actually he's not german, he's american

or do you mean the guy with the ponytail? they're called "alex swings oscar sings" :naughty:

he used to bernado in west side story but actually he's not german, he's american

or do you mean the guy with the ponytail? they're called "alex swings oscar sings" :naughty:

I know he's gay, doesn't really change the fact that he's nice to look at :naughty: It's not like I'm planning to ask him out :blink:

Today's big scandal is that the Norwegian participant was invited for lunch at the home of the head of the Russian jury :mf_rosetinted: The real scandal here is of course that anyone would actually buy such furniture :freak::aah:

73fc31001669773b4c5131b6eaeb844a.jpg

ecf7c9569ab22d617de2385f5128f890.jpg

8c0c498f9b5f3175d99ae758bd58030f.jpg

so what are you doin here my dear?:mf_rosetinted:

Today's big scandal is that the Norwegian participant was invited for lunch at the home of the head of the Russian jury :mf_rosetinted The real scandal here is of course that anyone would actually buy such furniture

73fc31001669773b4c5131b6eaeb844a.jpg

ecf7c9569ab22d617de2385f5128f890.jpg

8c0c498f9b5f3175d99ae758bd58030f.jpg

shock horror!

so norway is in top5 for sure!:sneaky2:

i quite like the furniture btw:mf_rosetinted: