• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh what video issues? do tell!

The director of the ESC said our video "doesn't match his vision", so they refused to show it. :boxed: Instead, they made their own video and allowed us to have only one word from the original - "hope". The original had a "social message", so to say, excerpts from a film. Maybe that was the problem...

Some say it's because we're going after Greece ("why do you bother, you won't be more visible than Greece"). But I don't want to get into political discussions.

I'm not angry or whatever, just disappointed. Some countries were allowed to play their videos and some weren't. :sad:

There is one?? I think I'd be scared if I went there. Something tells me there'll be alot of hostility there :teehee:

I used to own one :freak: And yeah there's a lot of hostility...towards anyone and everyone :naughty: I love it though :lmfao:

20 minutes!!!

You started the party without me? :tears:

where have you been?:sneaky2:

I used to own one :freak: And yeah there's a lot of hostility...towards anyone and everyone :naughty: I love it though :lmfao:

oh rly? give me the link:boing:

i feel like making enemies tonight:mf_rosetinted:

The first semi-final is tonight in 45 minutes, the second semi-final is on Thursday, and the big finale is on the 16th :)
less than an hour

Thanks, girls!

When I have learned, that the Eurovision will pass at us, I began to be afraid, that Mika can arrive to look. I hope He will not arrive. Otherwise I shall roar more loudly a steam locomotive. I live far from Moscow and could not arrive not having gathered in advance.

Has begun. It is a pity you do not see (or do not hear . Our version. They very much like to joke. Make jokes, and it is strong.

20 minutes!!!

where have you been?:sneaky2:

oh rly? give me the link:boing:

i feel like making enemies tonight:mf_rosetinted:

I seem to have forgotten where it is :mf_rosetinted: I'll be your enemy though :teehee:

i kinda think this year is worse :lmfao:

Well... I really hate that singer who was there last year, so i can't really be objective... it's not like i like these guys, but ...

Oh... I'm so sorry but that is awful!!!:shocked: What is up with the outfit??

I know, right? :(

I don't really know what outfit you mean, but... I believe it must be terrible :roftl:

I know, right? :(

I don't really know what outfit you mean, but... I believe it must be terrible :roftl:

The outfit is just kinda funny since it's such a short, skinny guy... and he's dressed like superman or something?

The outfit is just kinda funny since it's such a short, skinny guy... and he's dressed like superman or something?

Oh in that video... yeah :doh: ... I don't know what they were thinking...

well, why not embarass our country when they can, right :naughty: