• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Norwegian SONG is quite OK - shame it has nothing to do with Norwegian music though:naughty: he might as well have chosen to perform South African music

Huh? :blink: Have you ever heard Norwegian folk? The very fact that he's using a violin brings it quite a lot closer to the country than most of the other entries :lmfao:

I personally think Norway will win. Of course, people might vote for Spain and Sakis more. Greece, that is. :naughty: But I think they are too...overused. Well, the rhythm, the dancing, the lyrics. There's something similar in every contest...

Just my opinion.:mf_rosetinted:

I have a baaaad feeling in my tummy for tonight... Of course, it could just be pms, but...

I think you've got nothing to worry about, really! I mean if Norway doesn't qualify... :blink: I'm serious, I think it's gonna be top 3!:thumb_yello:

I haven't listened to any song this year except Estonia of course XD

It would be nice if we'd get to the final this time :)

But I doubt it :blink:

You should have a fair chance this year :teehee: But so should Lithuania really... guess Latvia is screwed then :naughty:

hope you're right, I'm still panicking about the whole "scandal" thing..

Nah that scandal didn't really make it out of Scandinavia and we vote for our neighbours no matter what they do :naughty:

Norway will win it all and I'm gonna go to Oslo next year to watch it live :yay:

Wow, maybe I should do that too...:aah: I've always dreamed of going to Norway...A Mika gig in the same week over there and I'm good to go!:thumb_yello:

Wow, maybe I should do that too...:aah: I've always dreamed of going to Norway...A Mika gig in the same week over there and I'm good to go!:thumb_yello:

I wouldn't want Mika to ruin my eurovision week :sneaky2: unless he decides to participate of course :yay:

HEY GUYS!!! iM SO EXCITED!!! :biggrin2::D

What are your fave??

Oh, and please tell me what do you think about Latvia's performance? (it will be 3rd song.. and that russian one.. ) I prefer latvian version but actually I dont care, couse I like Intars.. :naughty: