• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear... Is anyone actually proud of their entry this year?????:aah:

I don't know :roftl: but I surely am NOT!!

I mean, listen to this (and LOOK):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5JKtt1HO0U

It's this...the most horrible Serbian traditional music...and this guy, Marko Kon... I met him at McDonalds last week, he's such a jerk. He's like 1.90m tall and looks like a huge bear. not to mention the hair for which he, you might assume, claims that it's real and natural like that.

haha, I didn't say SHE did, The Norwegian girl she resembles, is culture-wise the Norwegian Paris Hilton, not look- wise :)

mah. i'm gonna call her turkish paris hilton anyway:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I love the Norwegian entry as well... It's so cute, happy music, I LOVE the violin :wub2:

But there is something in his voice that I don't like, I can't quite say what it is... Oh well, the song's def great and could well be the winner!

@ Droopsy in old topic: Yes, we're in the semi finals too. The Toppers are the last act to perform, so everybody thinks that gives them an advantage. But you can't fool me, they're not going to be in the finale. If they are, I will eat my hat.

Haha. I just checked out the entry, and it's quite..bad:aah:We're probably going to end up as 23rd or something.

media_xl_159967.jpg

Toppers gone gangstah.

:teehee:

Alexander Rybak - Fairytale

I love it!! So proud of him :biggrin2:

Wow, that's actually quite good!

It's this...the most horrible Serbian traditional music...and this guy, Marko Kon... I met him at McDonalds last week, he's such a jerk. He's like 1.90m tall and looks like a huge bear. not to mention the hair for which he, you might assume, claims that it's real and natural like that.

Wow, that entry is..interesting:naughty:

I love the Norwegian entry as well... It's so cute, happy music, I LOVE the violin :wub2:

But there is something in his voice that I don't like, I can't quite say what it is... Oh well, the song's def great and could well be the winner!

Yeah same.

Hmmm... to be honest... I actually don't think the song is that bad... I quite like the tune, the traditional music/instruments as well... But idd, the singer is quite scary :naughty: My first reaction was: omg! samson exploded! (samson is some kind of tv-dog-doll, type bobtail:teehee:)

Samson:

samson_2.jpg

bobtail:

20_1.jpg

the resemblance is uncanny:aah:

Hmmm... to be honest... I actually don't think the song is that bad... I quite like the tune, the traditional music/instruments as well... But idd, the singer is quite scary My first reaction was: omg! samson exploded! (samson is some kind of tv-dog-doll, type bobtail:SIZE]

Samson:

samson_2.jpg

bobtail:

20_1.jpg

Well yes, objectively it's quite catchy indeed, but I don't like the tune at all. And of course, Marko irritates me. :aah:

Awww :wub2: that dog is so cute! Too bad it hasn't got anything in common with Marko :teehee:

In case you didn't know btw, "Cipela" means "Shoe".

Hmmm... to be honest... I actually don't think the song is that bad... I quite like the tune, the traditional music/instruments as well... But idd, the singer is quite scary :naughty: My first reaction was: omg! samson exploded! (samson is some kind of tv-dog-doll, type bobtail:teehee:)

Samson:

samson_2.jpg

bobtail:

20_1.jpg

MOOAAAH GERTJUUUH!:mf_rosetinted:

To me, it's very strange that they put all the strong (or at least most popular) songs in the 2nd semi-final. It's gonna be a tough fight there. :naughty:

By the way, I am VERY VERY PROUD of Lithuanian entry. :biggrin2: I hope those video issues will not disturb him too much. :thumb_yello:

Well yes, objectively it's quite catchy indeed, but I don't like the tune at all. And of course, Marko irritates me. :aah:

Awww :wub2: that dog is so cute! Too bad it hasn't got anything in common with Marko :teehee:

In case you didn't know btw, "Cipela" means "Shoe".

Wooww, that song has to have so many levels:aah: Let's try to find the hidden meaning shall we:naughty:

By the way' date=' I am [b']VERY VERY PROUD[/b] of Lithuanian entry. :biggrin2: I hope those video issues will not disturb him too much. :thumb_yello:

oh what video issues? do tell!