fuchsia (mika-hearts) bracelet

rosedewitt

haha okay. I'll look around and get back to you :thumb_yello:

cool :thumb_yello: if you can't find anything hk or Mj just let me know what you can get just give me ideas :biggrin2:

I don't go into town (where I get the bracelets from) until next wednesday anyhow o.k

by the way do you want one or more than one?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yup just send me a pm telling me how many you want:thumb_yello:

oh woot thanks! :biggrin2: I'll just post it here :P Hmmm I'd really like three (because I'm really forgetful and always misplacing things :blush-anim-cl:) but then the shipping cost would be ridiculous. :blink:

I have LOADS of hello kitty stuff haha because this is hong kong after all :P and I could send that to you?

I have a hello kitty hairbrush (unused :P), a green/pink plasticish hk washbag from H&M, a hello kitty candy stick that has an attached motor fan (it's her in an airplane, and the propellers of the plane are the fan -- I bought it in a Thai airport :D) and erm yeah I could always go to H&M and get more stuff :)

cool :thumb_yello: if you can't find anything hk or Mj just let me know what you can get just give me ideas :biggrin2:

I don't go into town (where I get the bracelets from) until next wednesday anyhow o.k

by the way do you want one or more than one?

Two would be good :biggrin2: Shipping would be crazy though :/

Edited by sirfalstaff

oh woot thanks! :biggrin2: I'll just post it here :P Hmmm I'd really like three (because I'm really forgetful and always misplacing things :blush-anim-cl:) but then the shipping cost would be ridiculous. :blink:

I have LOADS of hello kitty stuff haha because this is hong kong after all :P and I could send that to you?

I have a hello kitty hairbrush (unused :P), a green/pink plasticish hk washbag from H&M, a hello kitty candy stick that has an attached motor fan (it's her in an airplane, and the propellers of the plane are the fan -- I bought it in a Thai airport :D) and erm yeah I could always go to H&M and get more stuff :)

well anything Hello kitty would be cool as long as it won't cost you too much to post to me (I live in the u.k) I do have the mini kitty fan though (it's so kawaii) anything else kitty would be great though :D

It won't cost me that much to post 3 bracelets to you don't worry about that it's really not as expensive as you'd think:thumb_yello:

to give you an idea of what i've paid to ship to other countries recently

it cost £1.61 to post 2 to belgium last week, £1.75 to post 4 to america (also last week) it cost £1.50 to post 2 to ireland (a few weeks back) so not expensive at all based on those costs, believe me posting to where you live shouldn't cost much more as long as you don't want a hundred of them lol:naughty:

Two would be good :biggrin2: Shipping would be crazy though :/

no it wouldn't as i mentioned above shipping of such small light items is cheap! i'm not a rip off internet store who adds humongous prices to everything lol I only use a bubble wrap envelope to send them & that's it, I get the bubble wrap lined envelopes in packs (makes them cheaper for me) and then i go to the post office & send however many bracelets has been requested

i've shipped a huge gigantic box of stuff to japan & that only cost me about £12 and that weighed a huge ton lol:naughty: 2 little bracelets to where you live ain't gonna cost the earth far from it:thumb_yello:

well anything Hello kitty would be cool as long as it won't cost you too much to post to me (I live in the u.k) I do have the mini kitty fan though (it's so kawaii) anything else kitty would be great though :D

It won't cost me that much to post 3 bracelets to you don't worry about that it's really not as expensive as you'd think:thumb_yello:

to give you an idea of what i've paid to ship to other countries recently

it cost £1.61 to post 2 to belgium last week, £1.75 to post 4 to america (also last week) it cost £1.50 to post 2 to ireland (a few weeks back) so not expensive at all based on those costs, believe me posting to where you live shouldn't cost much more as long as you don't want a hundred of them lol:naughty:

ahahah, a hundred bracelets is a bit excessive even for the craziest mika fan! :blink:

aww yeah the fan is really cute :blush-anim-cl: but ah well, if you already have it then that would be silly XD

I'll go visit H&M tomorrow and get some kitty stuff for you. ^-^;

thanks freddie!

*starts fighting a internal war over wether to save for christmas presents or buy one while i still have the chance*

Buy one now and get someone to give it to you as Christmas present - you get bracelet and you still have money for buying presents :thumb_yello:

.. the fuschia page won't open, says its been discontinued :blink:

oo-er. yeah, fuschia's online shop - the accessories section - was in my bookmarks and now that I click it, it says Page Not Found. :blink:

http://fuchsiaonline.com/accessories.html

That's the original link, and it definitely worked before. D:

ah well. XD my parents never let me buy stuff online anyways :T I wish I were 18 D:

Hey lovely people I got an email off these ..they will do internatinal shipping for us for $5 until 11th December:thumb_yello: and theres a "few left

they closed down ages ago didn't they completely??? well the website doesn't work for me anyhow:boxed:

also they do charge $12 each which with the $5 shipping is $17 compared to £2.50 that's quite a lot :aah:

ahahah, a hundred bracelets is a bit excessive even for the craziest mika fan! :blink:

aww yeah the fan is really cute :blush-anim-cl: but ah well, if you already have it then that would be silly XD

I'll go visit H&M tomorrow and get some kitty stuff for you. ^-^;

okie dokie that's fine

yeah a hundred would be excessive lol:roftl:

.. the fuschia page won't open, says its been discontinued :blink:

i know same here:blink:

oo-er. yeah, fuschia's online shop - the accessories section - was in my bookmarks and now that I click it, it says Page Not Found. :blink:

http://fuchsiaonline.com/accessories.html

That's the original link, and it definitely worked before. D:

ah well. XD my parents never let me buy stuff online anyways :T I wish I were 18 D:

it certainly did for me too anyhow they're not quite the exact same (they have a red heart Mika's like mine is purple ish)

btw anyone else who wants these bracelets feel free as i've said to pm me but you may well have to wait now til after xmas as I have 16 to post out so far & that costs a lot @ £2.50 each plus postage I still will get them for you you'll just have to wait a while o.k

but if you do want one pm me & i'll put your name on a list on my wardrobe door so i know who else wants them o.k:thumb_yello:

those who have asked so far will get theirs shipped before xmas but as i say anyone else after that will have to wait a while but will still get one o.k:thumb_yello::wink2:

Edited by DarkLight
typos typical of me lol

I just got mine in the mail!! Thanks, Chantelle! :huglove:

Sorry for the quality, all I have is my cell phone :naughty:

1206091727a.jpg

1206091727.jpg

I love them! Thanks again!!

cool stuff thanks for posting pics :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

don't worry about the quality i have an expensive camera top of the range & the quality is far worse than that i'll tell you!!!:boxed: you're phone is obviously quite good (in comparison with my camera anyhow) a camera should be better than a camera phone but mine isn't lol

Hi there guys just thought I'd tell you I went into town today to try & get the bracelets for those of you who asked for them & they didn't have any :boxed::(

but don't panic just yet the shop i get them from has another branch in a nearby town i shall be heading there at the weekend to see if they have any if not they have a 3rd branch so I should still hopefully be able to get them you'll just have to wait that bit longer o.k

sorry about that I was gutted!

Hi there guys just thought I'd tell you I went into town today to try & get the bracelets for those of you who asked for them & they didn't have any :boxed::(

but don't panic just yet the shop i get them from has another branch in a nearby town i shall be heading there at the weekend to see if they have any if not they have a 3rd branch so I should still hopefully be able to get them you'll just have to wait that bit longer o.k

sorry about that I was gutted!

We are giving you so much work :sweatdrop: sorry, thank you for you have gone into the store and do not be sad for us, we know that you care and will help it, when you can go there notice, but do not need to rush.

Thank you dear! While we wait, let's eat sweets, lol

:groupwave:

post-12683-142983681102_thumb.jpg

We are giving you so much work :sweatdrop: sorry, thank you for you have gone into the store and do not be sad for us, we know that you care and will help it, when you can go there notice, but do not need to rush.

Thank you dear! While we wait, let's eat sweets, lol

:groupwave:

aww thanks a lot :)

well my dad is in one of the towns that has a 2nd branch of the store that sells them & he is going to look there on saturday (he's there for about a week) and I'm going to the other store on either saturday or monday (depends on when i have time)

luckily there's 3 branches of the store so i have somewhere else to look for them so hopefully (fingers crossed) I should have them soon

i shall definately try hard to get them as I don't wish to let anyone down

i have succeeded in helping several people get them thus far & want to carry on helping others to get them too as I know what it's like to want something and it being impossible to do so!

Edited by DarkLight
typo

Hey there guys just letting you all know dad is going into one of the stores tomorrow to look for the bracelets I emailed him a copy of the photo of them so he knows exactly what he's looking for I've told him if he see's any there to buy as many as possible out of the £50 my great auntie had put away for me!

I shall let you all know tomorrow night if he's gotten any o.k:thumb_yello:

let's all keep our fingers crossed:biggrin2:

Edited by DarkLight
typo typical of me lmao hehehe

hey guys have just found a site where you can put up a sort of "advert" shall we call it where you tell suppliers what product you are after buying, how many you want & how much you're willing to pay & i've uploaded the photo of the bracelet, the ad will stay online for one whole month so if my dad & I can't get them from any of the 3 branches of the shop I usually get them from, then hopefully some manufacturer will be able to get them o.k

There is someone selling them on that site but they say the minimum order is 3 thousand 6 hundred:shocked:

I have messaged them all the same to ask if it's possible to buy between 50 & a hundred if not there's my ad on the site so hopefully i'll get them at some point o.k

i shall let you all know asap o.k :)

hey guys have just found a site where you can put up a sort of "advert" shall we call it where you tell suppliers what product you are after buying, how many you want & how much you're willing to pay & i've uploaded the photo of the bracelet, the ad will stay online for one whole month so if my dad & I can't get them from any of the 3 branches of the shop I usually get them from, then hopefully some manufacturer will be able to get them o.k

There is someone selling them on that site but they say the minimum order is 3 thousand 6 hundred:shocked:

I have messaged them all the same to ask if it's possible to buy between 50 & a hundred if not there's my ad on the site so hopefully i'll get them at some point o.k

i shall let you all know asap o.k :)

OMG! You're so lovely, thanks!!!!

let's all keep our fingers crossed :roftl:

post-12683-142983681105_thumb.jpg

OMG! You're so lovely, thanks!!!!

let's all keep our fingers crossed :roftl:

ahh It's no problem at all I'm only too happy to help my fellow Mfcers & if there's any problem with any of those ideas I have another idea of how to get a hold of them I'm not giving in lol:biggrin2:

I'll get them one way or another!!!:thumb_yello::wink2:

I generally have a thing of always achieving what i set out to do no matter the obstacles I don't quit easily lol (you could say it's a very good trait to have eh!) lol:naughty:

hello guys I have some brilliant news :D

my dad has located 23 of the bracelets at the other branches of the store & is going to pick them up tomorrow:thumb_yello: :boing:

so that is brilliant news for me & for all of you who want them!

it's also great news for anyone else who wants them as I have (or will tomorrow) 23 of them with the "orders" I have from mfcers wanting them it takes the total up to 17 so there are gonna be 6 left! so if anyone else wants them you can p.m me about them o.k

also the store manager was kind enough to give us the name of the manufacturer so my dad is going to call them on monday & see if we can get hold of a box of them (they sell them in boxes of 24/2 dozen)

so there is guaranteed enough to send all those to them who asked me for them and a guaranteed 6 spare! and If we can contact the manufacturer & they are still producing them we can order more (I shall let you know about that soon as i can o.k)

Those of you who have asked for them who i've told will get them sent out before christmas will still get them sent out before christmas

those who i've told will have to wait until after christmas will still of course have to wait til after christmas but i guarantee you WILL definately get them as I have more than enough to fulfil my "orders"

anyone who wants one or more of the 6 spare will have to wait until after christmas but can still pm me to have their names put on a list o.k (it's on my computer as the wallpaper so i don't ever forget!)

those who I've promised will get them before christmas i'm afraid you'll have to wait about 8 or 9 days for me to ship them to you as my dad has had to go to manchester & will be there for about a week approx but i guarantee you WILL definately have them shipped out in time for christmas o.k:thumb_yello:

I'll let you know if I get any from the manufacturer once we've contacted them o.k:thumb_yello:

i'm ever so happy we've managed to locate enough for you all to have as many as you requested (even krjsantos who wanted 10) plus spares

it's a great feeling to be able to keep my promise to you to help you get them as i know what it's like to really want something (and they are super cool bracelets right?!?):thumb_yello:

so those of you who have requested them can now (if you haven't already) pm me your address & discuss about them with me

thanks

Chantelle

Edited by DarkLight
typos

i may be able to take 3... going to ask mum now :thumb_yello:

PS. you're amazing! :wub2:

aww that's cool o.k if you're able to wait until after christmas to have them shipped out then that's cool do let me know if you definately want them i'll put your name on a list then with how many you want then tell other mfcers there's just 3 spare until i can get hold of more o.k:thumb_yello:

aww shucks thanks :blush-anim-cl:

anything for fellow mfcers a whole huge lot of you have been so wonderful to me since I joined i'm only too happy to help:biggrin2: