tickets- when do we get them?!

my tickets haven't been dispatched yet, and that is Not good :shocked:

here the facts from http://mikastore.sandbag.uk.com/Store/Advice.html

how long will it take for my order to arrive?

Most orders are dispatched within one to five working days. Once your order has been dispatched it takes one or two days to be delivered to UK addresses, about a week to be delivered to European addresses approx two or three weeks for all other countries.

help - I am from denmark

and I have ordered it 7th may

The majority of the tickets will be mailed, using registered post, two weeks before the date of the show (earlier if possible). We will e-mail you as soon as your order has been dispatched. Customers buying tickets for the show in Milan will not be charged postage but will be asked to collect their tickets from the venue box office on the night of the show. We will contact you with more details.

but for the berlin gig it is already under two weeks?

:shocked:

has anybody got the tickets?

Edited by rockstardelight

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think anyone has got their tickets yet. They changed it for the UK gig, so we now have to pick the tickets up at the box office unless we can find a UK address to have them sent to, so maybe they'll do that for other countries as well if it's too late to send them out :dunno: Guess we'll just have to wait and see :boxed:

Alot of other gig tickets i buy dont dispatch them until close to the event, like im going to a festival 2 days after mika and i havnt got that ticket yet

thank you! very reassuring! :naughty:

oh well....better relax, have a cup of tea and wait.....:original:

this is the reply from sandbag.

"Hi

We will mail them as soon as we receive them from the promoter and we’ll e-mail you as soon as your orders have been dispatched.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag"

hm,:boxed:

not really satisfying I would say

I've ordered tickets for London, Amsterdam and Brussels. I was told by Sandbag today that as it stands now, the London gig is the only one of those three where tickets must be shipped to an address within the country of the gig.

That said, with two weeks until Amsterdam, I'm not confident these tickets will get to Canada before I'm off to Europe. I think I'm going to arrange for those tickets to be held at their respective box offices for me.

Hmmm, looks like having the gigs so soon after they've been announced has its downside as well :fisch:

well it's not like it's been that much different the other times with bloody seetickets sending the tickets to be picked up at the box office after 6 pm :aah:

well it's not like it's been that much different the other times with bloody seetickets sending the tickets to be picked up at the box office after 6 pm :aah:

I was going to say, sounds like See tickets.

LOL!

I've ordered tickets for London, Amsterdam and Brussels. I was told by Sandbag today that as it stands now, the London gig is the only one of those three where tickets must be shipped to an address within the country of the gig.

That said, with two weeks until Amsterdam, I'm not confident these tickets will get to Canada before I'm off to Europe. I think I'm going to arrange for those tickets to be held at their respective box offices for me.

how is it possible to get the tickets at their box offices, do you mean the venues?

how is it possible to get the tickets at their box offices, do you mean the venues?

Yes. Being theatres, each of these venues should have its own box office where the concert promoter can arrange to have the tickets sent. The usual practice, then, is that with ID anyone who arranged to pick up their tickets at the box office can usually do so about an hour before the gig. :thumb_yello:

FYI, Sandbag hasn't yet received the tickets for Brussels or London. Not sure about the other shows. They do have the Amsterdam tickets, and will be mailing those tomorrow. :biggrin2:

FYI, Sandbag hasn't yet received the tickets for Brussels or London. Not sure about the other shows. They do have the Amsterdam tickets, and will be mailing those tomorrow. :biggrin2:

oho:boxed: It's getting kinda late don't you think :aah:

i remember having to pick up the tickets for hammersmith at the venue:aah: at least there's no queueing this time

Info from sandbag

We’ve allocated the Sadler’s Wells and Amsterdam tickets so far (Amsterdam will be mailed tomorrow and London by the end of next week).

thanks for the update:thumb_yello:

at least they'll start sending them soon

Yes. Being theatres, each of these venues should have its own box office where the concert promoter can arrange to have the tickets sent. The usual practice, then, is that with ID anyone who arranged to pick up their tickets at the box office can usually do so about an hour before the gig. :thumb_yello:

What if you bought your ticket from someone who is not going to be at the concert herself? Then my name will not match the name from the ticket... And if they still haven't send them out yet... Time is running out...

What if you bought your ticket from someone who is not going to be at the concert herself? Then my name will not match the name from the ticket... And if they still haven't send them out yet... Time is running out...

They let me change the name on the order for London, so Neiobi can pick her own ticket in case I'm dumb enough to miss the plane as usual :mf_rosetinted: Guess you'll just have to contact them if it becomes relevant :teehee: