tickets- when do we get them?!

I e-mailed to sandbag this morning and also asked if they can tell where the box office will be in Berlin. Usually churches don´t have box offices, right? :blink: And I don´t wanna take a city map with me all day long.

Helens answer was:

Please let us know if you haven't received the tickets by Friday and we'll arrange for you to collect duplicate tickets. We'll find out exactly where and when you'll be able to pick them up and will let you know.

Thanks

Helen

I´ll lleave on friday afternoon, so the tix probably won´t reach me in time. I`ll e-mail to sandbag again right before I leave because of this when-and-where-question. Hope, Helen will know more by then. I keep you posted! :wink2:

ah, that's good to know - that was what i started worrying about, what would happen if they send the tickets and they don't arrive in time (the post isn't always reliable either). :original:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to the ticket agency, we know these dates were released at short notice, we don't know how much notice the venues and the ticket agency actually had either. These things take time and I imagine it's all in a chain, Mika has to confirm, then tickets have to be sold, printed and sent out.

I would love to be a fly on the wall and see behind the scenes and observe the actual process.

In 2007 when Mika released his dates nearly six months ahead of time though, we still didn't get the tickets till a week or two before the gigs. One gig I had to get them sent to the box office because I was travelling needed to leave home before the tickets came.

It all worked out OK. I think it's fairly normal.

To be fair to the ticket agency, we know these dates were released at short notice, we don't know how much notice the venues and the ticket agency actually had either. These things take time and I imagine it's all in a chain, Mika has to confirm, then tickets have to be sold, printed and sent out.

I would love to be a fly on the wall and see behind the scenes and observe the actual process.

In 2007 when Mika released his dates nearly six months ahead of time though, we still didn't get the tickets till a week or two before the gigs. One gig I had to get them sent to the box office because I was travelling needed to leave home before the tickets came.

It all worked out OK. I think it's fairly normal.

Fair comment, and like you say Sandbag may not have had much notice but what happens to all those 'shipping' charges that we have paid if we then don't get the tickets posted out to us? :dunno:

Fair comment, and like you say Sandbag may not have had much notice but what happens to all those 'shipping' charges that we have paid if we then don't get the tickets posted out to us? :dunno:

they'll refund us, as stated in their emails.

of course you have to tell them that you want to collect your ticket at the box office..they will have a list of names and then refund them.:thumb_yello:

The ticket office told us (foreign citizens who must collect London’s ticket to the box office) that all shipping charges will be refund.

I think the eventual last minute Berlin solution (collecting tickets there for everyone) will be the same.

I’m quite relaxed, because i know they are always ready to refund money (for example about the presale EP affair)

they'll refund us, as stated in their emails.

of course you have to tell them that you want to collect your ticket at the box office..they will have a list of names and then refund them.:thumb_yello:

There's nothing on my ticket email confirmation about that - mine says (quote)

'All sales are final. No refunds can be made unless the event is cancelled.

Tickets will be mailed, using registered post, two weeks prior to the show, earlier if possible. You will receive an email on the day of dispatch.

Tickets for the show in Milan will not be mailed but you will be asked to collect them from the venue box office on the day of the show.'

But thanks for the info anyway :thumb_yello:

ops sorry BE!:blush-anim-cl:

i mean the emails they sent to us when asking about tickets to be collected at box offices instead of being shipped...as allegra posted above!:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

That's ok - I thought I was having an 'oldling' moment as I hadn't seen that on my email !!

Good point. Maybe they have to ship them to the venue. I know I had one of my tickets sent to the box office and it was sent by courier. I saw him arrive.

Unfortunately we haven’t received the Berlin tickets as yet – they’re in the UK but not with us – that means we’re not going to be able to mail them today – the postman comes at 4pm. We do expect to mail them tomorrow but a lot of customers aren’t going to get them in time.

We should have Sadlers Wells out on Monday and Paris tickets have been mailed us today (not sure how quickly they’ll get here though – hopefully quicker than the Berlin tickets!)

I expect donuts and hot chocolate in the queue for the box office :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

oh, and don't forget the ice cream LOL !!

(Beat me to it Robi!)

Edited by Blue Eyes
Not quick enough ha ;o)

for free uh?:wink2:

an ice cream for me thanks!:thumb_yello:

:lmao:

oh, and don't forget the ice cream LOL !!

(Beat me to it Robi!)

It'll be a loooooooong line, I'm sure there's room for both :naughty:

I find it a bit odd that they're sending Berlin tickets to us even though they know we can't get them in time. Seems I have to email Helen once again... :teehee:

Where exactly is the promoter located? The south pole? :blink:

The promoter is located in front of Passionskirche...

they send tickets to UK...

UK send tickets to our international adresses to our homes empty (because we are travelling to Berlin :plane:)

then we arrive in front of Passionkirche and we queuing for to reprint tickets....

the circle of life :groovy:

Where exactly is the promoter located? The south pole? :blink:

maybe germany... some headquarters of the parcel service of deutsche post, DHL, are currently on strike, that would explain it. but then, it would be quite strange if they got the tickets from germany and would have to send most of them back here. :blink:

maybe germany... some headquarters of the parcel service of deutsche post, DHL, are currently on strike, that would explain it. but then, it would be quite strange if they got the tickets from germany and would have to send most of them back here. :blink:

the circle of life :biggrin2:

:bye: