• A futher 50p off the digital download of the EP
    • Mika’s handpaint of Toy Boy
    • £10 off from Owen Pallett’s gig on 29th May in Dublin
    • Secret gig at Heathrow airport on 9th
    • Free download: Mika singing Macarena
    • Free download: Toy Boy first live performace in LA
    • Book of lyrics with the right words and spelling
    • other – please specify

We are all guessing what the surprise will be with those secret codes so cast your vote now before it all gets revealed.

1., Coupon for free hot chocolate redeemable while queueing for any winter gigs

2., A futher 50p off the digital download of the EP.

3., Mika’s handpaint of Toy Boy

4., £10 off from Owen Pallett’s gig on 29th May in Dublin for those who have made their travel arrangements already in hope of a Mika concert the same day

5., Secret gig at Heathrow airport on 9th for all the people attending the London show the previous day (The coupon can also be redeemed for a bottle of Diet Coke in case you are leaving from Gatwick, Stanstead or King’s Cross Pancreas)

6., Free download: Mika singing Macarena (studio version)

7., Free download: Toy Boy first live performance in LA

8., Book of lyrics with the correct words and spelling

9., other – please specify

Edited by suzie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

other - the code will be entered on a website where you will get to a super secret page containing a unique code espescially for you, which you will know the use for on march 15th 2010 :thumb_yello:

As 8 is about correct spellings, it's a pity you've got a typo in 7 (performace instead of performance) :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: I am a pedant

:teehee: that always happens to me as I never bother to re-read anything I write..

Another typo I often used to make is write 'Dear Mika' to a colleage called Mike... I did seem to notice it in time in all cases though, before sending it through .....or he never complained.:naughty:

:teehee: that always happens to me as I never bother to re-read anything I write..

Another typo I often used to make is write 'Dear Mika' to a colleage called Mike... I did seem to notice it in time in all cases though, before sending it through .....or he never complained.:naughty:

I find anything that starts "Mi" is likely to end up as Mika - my brain seems to go into automatic pilot .....:naughty:

other - the code will be entered on a website where you will get to a super secret page containing a unique code espescially for you, which you will know the use for on march 15th 2010 :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:

That would be such a great idea (giving us opportunity to start a new thread and talk about silly things for almost a year... it would also keep him entertained on lonely nights, too):biggrin2:

now that would be awesome!

and i want the codes as riddles!:mf_lustslow:

mika world is so much fun:fangurl:

oh snap! first i need to get that confirmation mail which i have no idea wheter it has a reference to a code or not:blink:

but still it's so much fun:fangurl:

The codes are going to be invitations to a secret party-but Mika won't be there coz he's very busy. It will be Cherisse and all of us and loads of balloons and cake...and ice cream

:mf_rosetinted:

seriously

good enough, seriously:mf_lustslow:

but better to offer me free air ticket to the venue:aah:

The codes are going to be invitations to a secret party-but Mika won't be there coz he's very busy. It will be Cherisse and all of us and loads of balloons and cake...and ice cream

:mf_rosetinted:

seriously

I voted "other": I was thinking something like that but with a difference:a secret party but MIKA will be there... :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

My vote goes for 'other'.

Instead of getting a rent-a-stripper like at the LA show, for the next gig that the winner is attending, Mika will perform the strip tease himself. Nipple tassles and thong included :thumb_yello:

My vote goes for 'other'.

Instead of getting a rent-a-stripper like at the LA show, for the next gig that the winner is attending, Mika will perform the strip tease himself. Nipple tassles and thong included :thumb_yello:

Oh, I bet that's spot on!