MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I've missed you Holly!!

I have the flu, but there's not a chance I'm missing out on all of this fun!

Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!!:roftl:

WOO HOO Erin!!!! :kachinga:

eeeww the nasty flu YUCK . . hopefully you are not contagious any longer :teehee: surely you will forget all about the sickies when the par-tay starts! :clap:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall don't talk too much while I am gone now . . . :rolls_eyes:

I am off to bed now - - - to try and get some ZzzZZzz's hhhmmm never tried to go to sleep THIS excited and NERVOUS before . . . :boing: Good luck with that Holly :doh:

Anyways .. . OMG - it is finally time - how can this be? Damn it Bri - it is ALL your faught for wishing the weekend passes by SO fast - you got your wish! :sneaky2:

I am gonna go now - cause I am such a bundle of nerves that I could just sit here all night TALKING to MYSELF . .. rambling on . . :freak: Ya I know.

Bye peeps- - - see ya SOON . . .get READY for LOTS of pics . . . I got a new memory card - and THIS time EVERYTHING has to be documented . . .last year I was WAY too frozen to give a **** about anything . . . now I can make up for it!!!! :das:

My flights to/from London had empty seats for the first time I can remember in years so hopefully you'll be in luck. :thumb_yello:

Must be that Canada is not that appealing as a destination right now, cause my flight from London today was totally packed :roftl:.

Anyway, the weather here is pretty stormy at the moment :sneaky2:. I hope that it gets a bit better for tuesday, or this queueing business will totally suck :shocked:.

I'm really getting excited now about the gig and meeting some more North American MFC'ers!!!! And obviously spending time with the ones that are already friends :wub2:.

So that is a confirmed definate??? :shocked:

OMFG . . .14th Street . . . .

aaaahhhhh (RUFUS song)

YOU BET IT WILL SISTAH and if it dosen't for ANY reason I will hit you - and then it will all snap into reality :teehee:

I am leaving for the airport in 8 hours!!!!! I am going to bed SOON - so I can get up at 2:00 AM (to get ready for the airport) :clap:

Yes it is confirmed. The check in is at 2pm though. So we'll see what we are doing

Safe journey Suzy although I think you have probably gone:shocked:

I don't think my text got through to you.

Can anyone tell me what the plan is for this evening please...Sariflor said she would text me but I don't want to text her just yet in case she is still asleep:wink2:

See you all very soon!!! :biggrin2:

Our ride is taking us to the aiport in a few minutes. Hoping to be on the same flight as Mika...:naughty:

NYCApple.gif

Perhaps if he's scheduled for your flight he'll make it by my flight at 7:30 pm. :teehee:

See you there!

Tuesday's weather forecast:

PM Showers High 79° F blank.gif Precip: 30% blank.gifblank.gif Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 79F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Not too shabby at all :)

You made it safe 'n' sound!

YES!!! And I was SO scared on the flight!!!!! There was ALOT of turbulance . . . but I did ALOT of praying and GOD carried me in his hand safely to NYC!!!! :clap:

Now . . . LOOKING for something to do!!!! :doh:

YES!!! And I was SO scared on the flight!!!!! There was ALOT of turbulance . . . but I did ALOT of praying and GOD carried me in his hand safely to NYC!!!! :clap:

Now . . . LOOKING for something to do!!!! :doh:

LUNCH? hungry.gif

There's a few places to have it there, HA!

Edited by A. Clay

LUNCH? hungry.gif

There's a few places to have it there, HA!

We have not seen alot of places . . . but, we are still on the hunt! First mission is a success (we found a computer) :lmao:

NOW - we have to find some food . . . . I have not eaten since YESTERDAY - and I am starting to feel the pains . . . . or is that my heart aching for Mika? :fangurl:

We have not seen alot of places . . . but, we are still on the hunt! First mission is a success (we found a computer) :lmao:

NOW - we have to find some food . . . . I have not eaten since YESTERDAY - and I am starting to feel the pains . . . . or is that my heart aching for Mika? :fangurl:

First things first, eh?

I've gotta go knock some things off my pre-travel "to do" list.

Do say "howdie" to Lucy . . .

First things first, eh?

I've gotta go knock some things off my pre-travel "to do" list.

Do say "howdie" to Lucy . . .

Lucy said howdie back to you :wub2:

Can't wait to see you tomorrow SAFE journey!!!

I am IN NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sight seeing today with Lucy!!!!!

Can't wait to see yall tomorrow . . . hopefully we will stay dry . . . :shocked:

WELCOME DEAR!!! so where are you now?

We are in an internet shop at 102 Madison Avenue . . . .

NOW we need to find a place to eat!!!!! :naughty:

in Madison is full of places whwre you can eat. It depends on what kind of food you want. Are you going close to LPR? there you can find lovely places wher to eat delicious food from everywhere in the world...I suggest italian of course!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

in Madison is full of places whwre you can eat. It depends on what kind of food you want. Are you going close to LPR? there you can find lovely places wher to eat delicious food from everywhere in the world...I suggest italian of course!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

THANKS FOR the idea . . . ha ha ha NOW we are about to go there NOW!!!! AND GUESS what we are going to eat Italian . . . . . :licks_lips:

THANKS FOR the idea . . . ha ha ha NOW we are about to go there NOW!!!! AND GUESS what we are going to eat Italian . . . . . :licks_lips:

"la lupa" in thompson st. and houston is fantastic and very authentic. the chef is mario batali.