• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOVE THAT ONE :mf_lustslow:

They just keep getting better. :thumb_yello:

It actually is perfect :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much.. :) I´m really really happy that u like my pictures, I always try to make it better... I hope he will like it, omg i am so excited about giving him my pics... I´m surely gonna die ! :D

OMG!!!!Just saw your paintings,they are amazing!:mf_lustslow:

Wish i could draw like that....:sad:

Have you taken any art lessons?

And what do u use?Pencil or charcoal?

I´ve NEVER been on any art lesson! I sware! :)

Just once... I had 6 and they said - "Draw some landscape in winter."... So i did.. And they told me - "This is too complicated, too accurate, you are a kid, you have to paint something simple.."

And I never came back :D

Thank you very much.. I use pencil, that´s all :) I don´t need many things to "record" what i see :)

I´ve NEVER been on any art lesson! I sware! :)

Just once... I had 6 and they said - "Draw some landscape in winter."... So i did.. And they told me - "This is too complicated, too accurate, you are a kid, you have to paint something simple.."

And I never came back :D

Thank you very much.. I use pencil, that´s all :) I don´t need many things to "record" what i see :)

Well,if you say you haven't been to any art lesson i don't have any reason not to believe you!:thumb_yello:I just though that maybe if you had taken lessons and so that was how you learnt to draw so nice then i could do the same,cause i don't even know how to draw a straight line....:boxed:

Anyway,i think that Mika will really LOVE them!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Keep on!:thumb_yello:

Well,if you say you haven't been to any art lesson i don't have any reason not to believe you!:thumb_yello:I just though that maybe if you had taken lessons and so that was how you learnt to draw so nice then i could do the same,cause i don't even know how to draw a straight line....:boxed:

Anyway,i think that Mika will really LOVE them!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Keep on!:thumb_yello:

I really don´t have any recipe how to draw.. But , u know.. I think you must have it into you.. and everyone do something different.. I sing and I draw.. But I can´t dance! ;) You maybe can.. And i wish i could dance .. :)

But i think that with some lessons could everyone do anything.. maybe i should try dancing, you should try drawing.. It´ll be never as good as people which have talent, but it won´t be bad anyway.. But thank you, i am happy for your words :)

I really don´t have any recipe how to draw.. But , u know.. I think you must have it into you.. and everyone do something different.. I sing and I draw.. But I can´t dance! ;) You maybe can.. And i wish i could dance .. :)

But i think that with some lessons could everyone do anything.. maybe i should try dancing, you should try drawing.. It´ll be never as good as people which have talent, but it won´t be bad anyway.. But thank you, i am happy for your words :)

True,everybody is good at something different.Though i'm not good at dancing either.:boxed:Anyway,got your point!:thumb_yello:

It's not very good and I'm a bit dissapointed with it but I'd like to know what you guys think?

205sk00.jpg

Hm,i think it is good :) Only thing i don´t like it´s second Mika behind, his contour is not natural.. But i think that it looks really good, i love colour:)

Hm,i think it is good :) Only thing i don´t like it´s second Mika behind, his contour is not natural.. But i think that it looks really good, i love colour:)

I agree, I couldn't work out what looked wrong about it but I think that's it! I changed a few things around so...

33w9jyq.jpg

I agree, I couldn't work out what looked wrong about it but I think that's it! I changed a few things around so...

33w9jyq.jpg

I think she actually meant that the shape of his face is a bit weird and not natural.. I agree. It's a bit like you cut a piece off of his face, you know?

But I do like it, the idea and the colors. If the face shape was right it would be even better. :wink2:

I think she actually meant that the shape of his face is a bit weird and not natural.. I agree. It's a bit like you cut a piece off of his face, you know?

But I do like it, the idea and the colors. If the face shape was right it would be even better. :wink2:

I meant hair and face

You know you don't need to ask, we love your drawings!

Yepp thank you.... :huglove:

But when i draw something I always think it´s a little worse like previous drawing.. And I wanna hear really everything you think, you can tell me his left eye is wrong, i want to know it! :naughty:

Yepp thank you.... :huglove:

But when i draw something I always think it´s a little worse like previous drawing.. And I wanna hear really everything you think, you can tell me his left eye is wrong, i want to know it! :naughty:

I don't think it's wrong :aah: That's the point, you see it in too much detail because you made it, I really think it's perfect :wink2:

You are really really really talented!!!! Wish I could draw like that

Thank you.. :huglove:

It´s really easy.. :) just take your pencil and do it! All you need is time :)

(I just did it 3 years ago and now i think i draw quite well)