ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

i agree, its fantastic, cherol :)

Cherol that's beautiful again!

I love the light cirkle and those little arrows on his clothes, it's a sort of Cherol trademark.

OoO... Cherol that's so beautiful *voiceless*

this is fantastic! :clap:

Thank you guys! :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

what u think bout this? (isnt finisheD)

That looks so great! :mf_lustslow:

my sister did that in 5 minutes:mf_rosetinted:

im not jealous.. at all:mf_rosetinted:

picture002h.jpg

Five minutes? Nice! It's really good. :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what u think bout this? (isnt finisheD)

It's a kind of Andy Warhol, I like it! Maybe it's an idea to multiple the drawings and using different colors for background and face... just like those famous paintings of Marilyn Monroe.

my sister did that in 5 minutes:mf_rosetinted:

im not jealous.. at all:mf_rosetinted:

Just tell your sister that she is really talented!

Perhaps it's a bit early, but I had some inspiration so I've drawn my submission for the Yearbook :teehee:

I wanted to combine a portrait with my style of drawing and insert little elements that refer to this year :teehee: I'm quite happy with the result

CCE22082010_00000.jpg

Perhaps it's a bit early, but I had some inspiration so I've drawn my submission for the Yearbook :teehee:

I wanted to combine a portrait with my style of drawing and insert little elements that refer to this year :teehee: I'm quite happy with the result

CCE22082010_00000.jpg

amazing!! :wub2: i love your style

my sister did that in 5 minutes:mf_ rosetinted:

im not jealous.. at all:mf_rosetinte d:

picture002h.jpg

She's, uh ... good. :mf_rosetinted:

*is envious* :aah:

So much cool art in here!! :mf_l ustslow:

I've been slacking in doing Mika art for a bit, but since it was his birthday I was inspired :naugh ty:

mikaisgolden.jpg

Mika is Golden.

:swoon: Especially love the curls and his eyes :wub2:

Perhaps it's a bit early, but I had some inspiration so I've drawn my submission for the Yearbook :teehe e:

I wanted to combine a portrait with my style of drawing and insert little elements that refer to this year :te ehee: I'm quite happy with the result

CCE22082010_00000.jpg

Beautiful! Did I mention I love your style? :naughty:

CCE22082010_00000.jpg

:mf_lustslow: This is so so so so nice! I love your combo of the portrait and your own style. I love it. :mf_lustslow:

:swoon: Especially love the curls and his eyes :wub2:

Thank you :wub2:

This is my entry for 2010 Yearbook. Blue hair, ha ha. :blush-anim-cl:

*edit* I took it out. *blush* But if anyone is interested you can see it in my dA below. It's not fantastic, but I'm only fifteen!

Edited by coolcat

CCE22082010_00000.jpg

ooooooooooooooh its so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (and you know it:mf_rosetinted:) :fangurl:

my very first attempt at drawing mika:teehee: its not that good, im really not good at drawing faces, i will gladly take advices :teehee:

pictures001k.jpg

ooooooooooooooh its so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (and you know it:mf_rosetinted:) :fangurl:

my very first attempt at drawing mika:teehee: its not that good, im really not good at drawing faces, i will gladly take advices :teehee:

pictures001k.jpg

I've told you i love it. :wub2: if you'd take your time you could make wonderful things! i've told you i draw for 10h on one drawing

CCE22082010_00000.jpg

Yeeeii!! :boing: I'll start some designs for the yearbook tomorrow at math and trigonometry class :biggrin2: yours is great!

I hope they get us both in the coverteam!

I wanted to combine a portrait with my style of drawing and insert little elements that refer to this year :teehee:I'm quite happy with the result

ARE U KIDDING? :shocked:

It´s ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! When I saw it, I thought that it wasn´t made by human´s hand, but photoshop or something like this... Oh my, It´s beautiful, YOU are gifted! :thumb_yello: Draw, draw, can´t wait for next drawings! :wub2:

Yeeeii!! :boing: I'll start some designs for the yearbook tomorrow at math and trigonometry class :biggrin2: yours is great!

I hope they get us both in the coverteam!

I hope so too!! and can't wait to see yours!!!! :biggrin2:

ARE U KIDDING? :shocked:

It´s ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! When I saw it, I thought that it wasn´t made by human´s hand, but photoshop or something like this... Oh my, It´s beautiful, YOU are gifted! :thumb_yello: Draw, draw, can´t wait for next drawings! :wub2:

aaaw, coming from you, it means a lot to me!!! :huglove:

CCE22082010_00000.jpg

:jawdrop:

CCE22082010_00000.jpg

that's soooo cool :mf_lustslow:

Is this simple pencil?

I used a 4B pencil and for the red a simpel ballpoint pen.

After I scanned it, I just used 'autocontrast' in a photo editing program, which makes it look just the way it looks on the paper. Because when you scan it, colours fade :wink2:

I used a 4B pencil and for the red a simpel ballpoint pen.

After I scanned it, I just used 'autocontrast' in a photo editing program, which makes it look just the way it looks on the paper. Because when you scan it, colours fade :wink2:

Oh, ok, I understand now. At first I thought that you used a black ballpoint pen, because it's so dark but now I understand. I also always change contrasts to make the picture look real.

Great job, by the way!

Oh, ok, I understand now. At first I thought that you used a black ballpoint pen, because it's so dark but now I understand. I also always change contrasts to make the picture look real.

Great job, by the way!

I first wanted to use the black ballpoint pen, because I always use that. But it would've taken me a lot of pens :naughty: