ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Isuzusan your drawing is really cute! I once tried to capture the bandmembers as cartoons, but failed incredible (I just made a portrait instead). Your cartoon persons are recognizable, great job!

Miss.rozy your drawing is beautiful! Love the fact that your drawing is a little bit different compared with the other ones; it's Mika's whole body this time, not only his face.

Just want to point out the Mika t-shirt competition on Mikasounds: you all will make a good chance to win! I just made one design and will do two more... don't know if I'm allowed to, but I just like to draw!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just want to point out the Mika t-shirt competition on Mikasounds: you all will make a good chance to win! I just made one design and will do two more... don't know if I'm allowed to, but I just like to draw!

Have they added any rules or guidelines to that contest yet? Like what format it should be in/what size etc?

Isuzusan your drawing is really cute! I once tried to capture the bandmembers as cartoons, but failed incredible (I just made a portrait instead). Your cartoon persons are recognizable, great job!

Thank you ^^

It's easier for me to draw like this since I began to draw in reading manga

I'm quite good in portait too, but my style is untidy and I really miss patience ¬¬"

But one day, I'll make it :mf_rosetinted:

Helloooooow everybody :bye: long time no seeee

i've been busy because of Yearbook(it's done) and other things.

and here, this is my latest painting

milan23resized.jpg

Love love love love love. I absolutely adore it. :mf_lustslow:

All your paintings are brilliant. :wub2:

Yourmemory: I Love love love your work :wub2:

Have they added any rules or guidelines to that contest yet? Like what format it should be in/what size etc?

No they didn't... I asked the same question on the front page thread, but I don't think anybody on MFC knows the answer. I just started to work out my ideas and hope that my work will cope with the 'future' Mikasounds guideline :teehee:

this is my second Mika portrait

just a warning: it's horrible and doesnt look like Mika at all, but since it's Mika i tried to draw, i think it's Mika fan-art

and maybe you guys can give some extra tips of how i can improve my (rather bad) drawingskills :teehee:

05092010029.jpg?t=1283703595

just a warning: it's horrible and doesnt look like Mika at all, but since it's Mika i tried to draw, i think it's Mika fan-art

and maybe you guys can give some extra tips of how i can improve my (rather bad) drawingskills :teehee:

You are definitely not lost in it' :thumb_yello:

Looks good!

Just print the image in the size you want to draw it. Place your paper over it and trace some basic lines in soft paper. Then you have your basics right

Helloooooow everybody :bye: long time no seeee

i've been busy because of Yearbook(it's done) and other things.

and here, this is my latest painting

milan23resized.jpg

that looks fantastic!!!

MIKA 13 was born today! :wub2:

amazing as always:wub2:

Hi there!

I've made a drawing but I'm a bit stuck. I don't know what I should put in the middle. It's kind of a Mika-ish drawing :teehee:

Can anyone help me? :biggrin2:

25pl6j6.png

My scanner messed up the colours :aah:

I don't know what you could put in the middle but I really love your drawing :roftl::wub2: