• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Meli.LoveMGG your bird it's amazing !!!! :wub2:

@Louiza thanks you so much :flowers2: is the oil painting :wink2:

A little illustration simple, it's Florencia... I thought Paloma with this little picture I'm doing.

I share with you :pinkbow:

2m4po5d.jpg

This makes me think of Paloma too. I really like how your colors are so warm and intense:wub2:

I used to do oil paintings too but now I use acrylic colors most of the time.

This makes me think of Paloma too. I really like how your colors are so warm and intense:wub2:

I used to do oil paintings too but now I use acrylic colors most of the time.

thanks again :wub2:

Me too I've worked The painting acrylic :wink2: Then I discovered oil painting and I love the texture and finesse of this painting. But for example, the book that I offered a Mika, is made with acrylic, I remember he was very attentive to details !! I mailed the book here ;-)

I think we need to try several things to improve and feel more at ease in what did.

Edited by julia2a

[/b]

thanks again :wub2:

Me too I've worked The painting acrylic :wink2: Then I discovered oil painting and I love the texture and finesse of this painting. But for example, the book that I offered a Mika, is made with acrylic, I remember he was very attentive to details !! I mailed the book here ;-)

I think we need to try several things to improve and feel more at ease in what did.

You're right. We need to try different things in order to see what works better for us.

I saw the pics of your book once again, they're brilliant:wub2:

The safari mika club is such a great idea :)

this is not an art thing,but that's what i've done on my school desk during class,when i tried to hide it:teehee: actually this is for about a month ago,but now i upload it.:aah:

first the title was complete white(i did it with correcter pen:teehee:) but my moron class mates crashed it:bash: ... i tried to make it better,now that's what u see:blush-anim-cl:

i love my desk now,it reminds me of MIKA every minute in boring school's time!:fangurl:

387743_217413941667205_100001958030868_461899_1346769597_n.jpg

this is not an art thing,but that's what i've done on my school desk during class,when i tried to hide it:teehee: actually this is for about a month ago,but now i upload it.:aah:

first the title was complete white(i did it with correcter pen:teehee:) but my moron class mates crashed it:bash: ... i tried to make it better,now that's what u see:blush-anim-cl:

i love my desk now,it reminds me of MIKA every minute in boring school's time!:fangurl:

387743_217413941667205_100001958030868_461899_1346769597_n.jpg

Everything is art, in some way, but it is, things you do, and so on. I like it, cuz' I do exactly the same. :aah: at the end of the classes i had to clean it all :(:aah:

@dreamy queen thanks :-) I think it's fine too,:wink2: there are different ways to imagine a song. Literally every one's own idea. it's great that it gives us inspiration through his music and we did a little dream ..:wub2:

I do not know if you saw, I am also a picture on the song 82 rue des Martyrs ;)

2hz1tlh.jpg

@lena machu thanks so much sweetie :wink2:

OMG, it's gorgeous!! :shocked:

I love the feathers from her dress, i can almost feel them blowing away !