Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Though the panther is totally adorable, what was the point of it? :naughty:

Was it used in the show or something?

Guess it belongs to the circus playing there while Mika had the accustic, I was told they have winter circus at the venue, and maybe he heard they had one and wanted to see her...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey maybe he stays long enough to plan a secret gig, we dunno yet how long he's staying...:thumb_yello:

Well he's playing Latitude 2 weeks tomorrow, here. So maybe a week?

It does seem a little off kilter to the other videos, but it's got a cute panther in it so it's cool!:naughty:

Guess it belongs to the circus playing there while Mika had the accustic, I was told they have winter circus at the venue, and maybe he heard they had one and wanted to see her...

Oh, good point :naughty:

Aww :wub2:

Mika and cats -- my two favourite things :fangurl:

I know, i meant the city, he must be going to one of the major ones, right?

I know it's huge but maybe he goes somewhere near you...

:naughty:

Near Melbourne. I'd be surprised if he gets to Melbourne though. He'll probably land in Sydney and then fly out again from Sydney.

Maybe during his proper tour he'll tour both. :dunno: Have faith! :)

:naughty: Maybe. *does maths* In 2020 I'll be 42.. Excellent.

Wahhhhhhhhhh, why now Mika? Why now?

I know :crybaby:

Wow, am I the only one who thinks panthers on leads are not okay?

I haven't watched it yet.

No, I can assure you Mika's Paris gigs were a panther-free experience. :naughty:

I've decided that he's added large, wild cats to his rider. Some musicians want a bowl of jelly beans with the red ones removed or whatnot; Mika demands a panther. I can SO see that. :roftl:

I'd love to get my hands on an actual copy of Mika's backstage requests. :teehee:

No, I can assure you Mika's Paris gigs were a panther-free experience. :naughty:

I've decided that he's added large, wild cats to his rider. Some musicians want a bowl of jelly beans with the red ones removed or whatnot; Mika demands a panther. I can SO see that. :roftl:

I'd love to get my hands on an actual copy of Mika's backstage requests. :teehee:

Good to know. That would've been cool though. :teehee:

Well there was that one from 2007 or something. All he requested was vegetables or something. :naughty:

:hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::

omg OMG OMG OMG OMG........ I cant breath

Can anyone PLEASE message me with any details when they find out, like what airport hes landing at, what and where , when , (breathe), when, where, what.,......

omg omg omg, please, ive waited for this the last 2yrs, I cant think, my head hurts:boxed:

:groovy::clap::bow::pbjt::woot_jump:

:hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::

omg OMG OMG OMG OMG........ I cant breath

Can anyone PLEASE message me with any details when they find out, like what airport hes landing at, what and where , when , (breathe), when, where, what.,......

omg omg omg, please, ive waited for this the last 2yrs, I cant think, my head hurts:boxed:

:groovy::clap::bow::pbjt::woot_jump:

The happiness of aussies make me so happy!

You deserve it guys, you've waited too long!:wub2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

The happiness of aussies make me so happy!

You deserve it guys, you've waited too long!:wub2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Awww thanks, Im breathing a bit now, but really need some details. Not fair:sneaky2: No sleep for me, too excited, want to jump on a plane now and go where ever he lands

oops , forgot to say, whoop whoop whoop whoop yayayayayayayay

Edited by jodi2518
add

Thanks all. :wub2: It's nice he's coming. :punk:

There's no concert, though guys. This isn't actually what I have waited so long for.. (I want a concert!!! :naughty: )

This is all business related. There's nothing announced that actually involves any MFCers or fans. It seems as if he's just coming to do PRESS, so we'll probably know as much as the rest of you as it happens. :thumb_yello:

Don't mind me as I post random Mika tweets about the new album :naughty:

cscholibo Heard new Mika album. He is calling it a sequel. If you like the first one you'll like this one. Nothing new, more of the same, but good

Thanks all. :wub2: It's nice he's coming. :punk:

There's no concert, though guys. This isn't actually what I have waited so long for.. (I want a concert!!! :naughty: )

This is all business related. There's nothing announced that actually involves any MFCers or fans. It seems as if he's just coming to do PRESS, so we'll probably know as much as the rest of you as it happens. :thumb_yello:

cmon Kelzy, think positive, lets all hold hands and do some chanting:mf_rosetinted:

cscholibo Heard new Mika album. He is calling it a sequel. If you like the first one you'll like this one. Nothing new, more of the same, but good

:shocked::boxed::blink:

Nothing new???

More of the same???

Is this person deaf?

Good to know. That would've been cool though. :teehee:

Well there was that one from 2007 or something. All he requested was vegetables or something. :naughty:

OMG...I can't believe you remember that...carrots wasn't it?

So I’m not the only obsessed person in here then!:roftl:

Comforting!:naughty:

Those lucky lucky journalists or whatever they are who gets to listen to the ALBUM, and they don’t even know how lucky they are:sneaky2:. I’m so envious….I want to listen too…NOW!

Nothing new???

More of the same???

Is this person deaf?

Probably yeah :naughty:

Unless he means "more of same mindblowing unbelievably great superfantastic music" :biggrin2:

Nothing new???

More of the same???

Is this person deaf?

Yes! Apperently!:sneaky2:

He has quite simply no idea what he's listening to!

Not the ability to appreciate Mika’s songs the way we do and still he has the access to hear it before we do, we his real fans!:aah:

Imagine if we were the ones who were given the opportunity to give the first reviews of his new album, the sale would sky rocket because of our worshipping and positive words!:wub2:

Think about that Mika!:roftl: