Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want to know is, if you were going to eat a small person from Montenegro, why would you ask his name first?:blink:

''Hi!''

''Hey''

''How are you?''

''I'm good, how are you?''

''Me too..what's your name?''

''My name is Nicholas, yours?''

''I'm Mika, and I'm now gonna eat you.''

:naughty:

Maybe for him that defines how that person tastes:dunno:

:loco:

Ohmygod, I just wanted to say that.:roftl:We really think the same.

Doesn't matter! I was just trying to forget hot topics on MFC with a joke. :wink2:

I get it now..... got some "help" :roftl:

''Hi!''

''Hey''

''How are you?''

He is welcome to eat me...:teehee:

What I want to know is, if you were going to eat a small person from Montenegro, why would you ask his name first?:blink:

Because he's got a book where he writes the names of all the people he has eaten. A perfectionist. :king:

Surely it's just polite, to ask who you are eating!:naughty::naughty::naughty:

I love him for being the kind of guy who shuts up in a corner of the world for a week and the first thing crossing his mind to talk about is his new passion of "eating" people...:mf_rosetinted:

In spite of all your desires, I don't really want any explanation for it! :teehee:

I'm just gonna pretend I haven't seen it! :shocked:

It's a month since I've met him, BTW!!! :yay: but more like: :crybaby:

And why are we all so amazed, ANYTHING is possible for our guy! :aah:

EDIT: maybe he's drunk! ... :lmfao:

Edited by B!anka

Maybe he is talking about a cake or something? :blink:

It's a bit surprising though...

:bye: Bianca's mother!

Yours is the most hilarious username on MFC. :lmfao:

At least we have no doubt about your identity. :mf_rosetinted:

You can sometimes see me in Mika's vlogs. :teehee:

Hey! I'll be soon working with Sienna for her third record, so you should see me more often on YT in the future. :roftl:

Are you ready, Sienna? :biggrin2:

I'm cute! I'm cute! :boing:

Oops... I forgot to throw the ball. :doh:

Sure I’m ready!:roftl:

We’ll make it a big one this time, don’t you think?:wink2:

''Hi!''

''Hey''

''How are you?''

Nooo, that is not fair, Nikolas is one of my nick names on the net!!!!!:sneaky2:

Maybe he is talking about a cake or something? :blink:

It's a bit surprising though...

Mmmmm possible, possible...

You must help us gang up and get Carlota's (Neiobi's) mother on here! Or do you have another name? Though you're probably about my age!

:bye: Bianca's mother!

Yours is the most hilarious username on MFC. :lmfao:

At least we have no doubt about your identity. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm B!anka's real mother! :biggrin2:

She persuaded me to join this club after coming back from the gig, I've attended with her. I liked Mika before, because he is everywhere around the house, but after getting the chance to see him live I really understood!

I'm B!anka's real mother! :biggrin2:

She persuaded me to join this club after coming back from the gig' date=' I've attended with her. I liked Mika before, because he is everywhere around the house, but after getting the chance to see him live I really understood![/quote']

You're a cool mum! You speak English and you like Mika! :groovy:

I thought names made it too hard to eat something...or someone.:naughty: That's why you aren't supposed to name the animals you will eat, right? I guess it's different when you are eating a person.:teehee:

I'm reminded of The Restaurant at the end of the Universe (Douglas Adams) where you met the "dish of the day" and it told you which were the nicest bits to eat. The humans refused to eat it, while the aliens insisted it was better to eat food that wanted to be eaten than food that didn't want to be eaten.

(Sorry, in the book it's very funny)

Mmmmm possible, possible...

You must help us gang up and get Carlota's (Neiobi's) mother on here! Or do you have another name? Though you're probably about my age!

What? My name is Magda and I'm B!anka's mother for REAL! She's next to me right now having fun about Mika's tweets...:wink2:

What? (about Carlota's mother) :blink:

I'm reminded of The Restaurant at the end of the Universe (Douglas Adams) where you met the "dish of the day" and it told you which were the nicest bits to eat. The humans refused to eat it, while the aliens insisted it was better to eat food that wanted to be eaten than food that didn't want to be eaten.

(Sorry, in the book it's very funny)

:naughty: That reminds me of when my sister and I were younger and we would say that the only way for goldfish crackers to survive was for us to eat them. That way, we didn't feel guilty for eating them. :aah:

That's cool!

My mom actually threatned me saying that she would join the fanclub but I know she would forget to post or login:teehee:

My mom actually has an account on here:teehee:She never has time/forgets to log in/posts as well though. She has like, 3 posts or something, and she hates her username.:naughty:

What? My name is Magda and I'm B!anka's mother for REAL! She's next to me right now having fun about Mika's tweets...:wink2:

What? (about Carlota's mother) :blink:

Carlota's mother came to the London gig and is always referred to as "Carlota's mum" so you have a name in common