Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back from the beach and I am very tired to catch up with the last pages. I have just one question though...WHAAT RADIO 2 SESSION IS HE TALKING ABOUT???? :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: Has he been on the radio today?

I'm back from the beach and I am very tired to catch up with the last pages. I have just one question though...WHAAT RADIO 2 SESSION IS HE TALKING ABOUT???? :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: Has he been on the radio today?

Yep, I missed it too. the sendspace link is a few posts up so you can download it to listen! Live performance of toy boy too, it was great.

Yep, I missed it too. the sendspace link is a few posts up so you can download it to listen! Live performance of toy boy too, it was great.

Thanks I'm downloading it now. Is it long? It takes quite a while to download.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE LINK DARK ANGEL!! :bow:

I feel terrible for missing it...I'll get my revenge on my fate on Monday! :sneaky2:

and he said he's doing another radio 2 session on monday?

ugh. I need a full mika itinerary.

So he's going to be on Radio 1 when WAG debuts, but then on Radio 2 for another live session? and then the single will be replaying later in the day on Radio 1?

lajhdfgal!

I love his voice. Haven;t heard him on the radio for a loooooooong time. I remember his podcasts on the old Mikasounds. He sounded so scared and shy. he's deffo more confident now.

Will get it on my Ipod and listen to it before falling asleep tonight. Will enjoy it better like that. That's how I remember I listened to his podcasts the first time and it was awesome. :wub2:

Ohhh Toy Boy on BBC Radio 2

MIKA!

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

Dan!

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

I love this soooo much more than the studio version! :fangurl:

Yeah The Radio 2 Version Is Better I Totally Agree! ...COME ON MONDAY!!! :mf_lustslow: ..I'm Gonna Actually Be Happy On Monday Even Though It's A Monday..

Thanks Dark Angel for the recording! That was fast!:thumb_yello:

I love hearing him on the radio, he sounds much more relaxed than on tv interviews.

And Martin:fangurl:

And Dan:fangurl:

And Toy boy:fangurl:

Ok done with the fangurling.

Oh and one more thing:

Isn't Dermot O'leary this guy?

74146141.jpg

Run, Dermot, run! Mika's a cannibal!:roftl:

:jawdrop: A tweet from Fanny after meeting Mika at Latitude Fest. ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fannyfamily: mika will play on sidney..dont ask me when ;)

:woot_jump: THANKS FANNY !!! :huglove::fangurl:

Edited by happikali

Thanks Dark Angel for the recording! That was fast!:thumb_yello:

I love hearing him on the radio, he sounds much more relaxed than on tv interviews.

And Martin:fangurl:

And Dan:fangurl:

And Toy boy:fangurl:

Ok done with the fangurling.

Oh and one more thing:

Isn't Dermot O'leary this guy?

74146141.jpg

Run, Dermot, run! Mika's a cannibal!:roftl:

Cannibal haha :roftl:

What time did Toy Boy played at the 3 hrs BBC download clip?

If I'm not counting wrong, he sang Toy Boy at 4:20 or 4:25 PM, London Time (12:20 here). The show started about 3 PM according to BBC page. And DarkAngel upload the 12-minute part in which Mika appeared :wink2:

I have a curiousity question: where is that Dermot o'Leary from? He had a strange accent, besides I couldn't get most of the things he said :thumbdown:

Edited by Romis

If I'm not counting wrong, he sang Toy Boy at 4:20 or 4:25 PM, London Time (12:20 here). The show started about 3 PM according to BBC page. And DarkAngel upload the 12-minute part in which Mika appeared :wink2:

I have a curiousity question: where is that Dermot o'Leary from? He had a strange accent, besides I couldn't get most of the things he said :thumbdown:

He must be from Northern Ireland then! :roftl::roftl:

Bad memories... :naughty:

Thank you Romis! :huglove:

Listening now....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: