come to London

come to London

come to London

come to London

come to London

come to London

:boing:

:roftl::roftl:

Even all the spamming in the world couldn't make me go to London. Perks of living in a third world country.:aah:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have at least 3, possibly 5 spare second circle tickets for the SW gig.

At least 3 of those will be first row, side of the row, so nearer the stage than in the middle.

Possibly a seat first circle, first row, two thirds of the row, and a well located stalls one, but not sure yet.

A bit too complicated to tell you guys why, but the point is that I won't know until coming into the venue which I will be using, which will be free to give away.

I would like to invite those of you who couldn't secure a ticket, I have already given three tickets to people who had either no seats or crappy ones, and I would love to share that moment with a few more MFCers.

Next time, if I am desperate for a ticket, you'll invite me, OK :wink2: ?

Marie-Thérèse

Cheers, MT!

:wink2:

that's SUPER freaking good news!! :thumb_yello::yay::punk:

I thought it was no tour before march next year!! wooohooo!!!

thanks so much for this. :teehee:

You're welcome:roftl:

I wanna come with yououou! :teehee:

Me too, I can sleep on the floor:blush-anim-cl:

I will have at least 3, possibly 5 spare second circle tickets for the SW gig.

At least 3 of those will be first row, side of the row, so nearer the stage than in the middle.

Possibly a seat first circle, first row, two thirds of the row, and a well located stalls one, but not sure yet.

A bit too complicated to tell you guys why, but the point is that I won't know until coming into the venue which I will be using, which will be free to give away.

I would like to invite those of you who couldn't secure a ticket, I have already given three tickets to people who had either no seats or crappy ones, and I would love to share that moment with a few more MFCers.

Next time, if I am desperate for a ticket, you'll invite me, OK :wink2: ?

Marie-Thérèse

That is the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SO KIND

That is such i nice thing to do:wub2:

we at Mika fan club are lucky to have someone like you:wink2:

i would love to go but i have missed on the tickets:aah:, well... i least i have the EP to look forward to:naughty:

hope you all have a lovely time x

My dad just texted me saying that he'd call me tomorrow and that if he can find a babysitter for my lil' sister we can probably go :shocked:

But if he can't find a babysitter I'll just ask if I can go with mfcers or smthing:teehee: Oh gosh I won't be able to sleep tonight!

OMG, Ingie, I can't believe you !

You must get in touch with Elise... I still have three tickets -sure- but she told me that she was waiting for her dad to ok her going.

I will likely have two more tickets. Second circle ones, from the girl I gave two stalls tickets to -she would swap them for mine and then I can get them to MFCers, but she is to collect hers at SW on the night of the gig...

As Elise asked first, in all fairness she should have the first two tickets -unless her dad let her go with other MFCers, there will be many reliable ones around on that night, then you can have the third 'sure' one, or the two if she goes alone.

Don't have me certified, please :insane:-at least not before you get your freebies- but I couldn't resist and bought two side stalls ones on ebay :freak: , just to cover all areas of the venue. Should get them on Monday, then there would be more tickets to give.

Just want that night to be perfect :fangurl: !

Must go back to ebay and pay for those, so good night folks...

M.-Th.

You must get in touch with Elise... I still have three tickets -sure- but she told me that she was waiting for her dad to ok her going.

I will likely have two more tickets. Second circle ones, from the girl I gave two stalls tickets to -she would swap them for mine and then I can get them to MFCers, but she is to collect hers at SW on the night of the gig...

As Elise asked first, in all fairness she should have the first two tickets -unless her dad let her go with other MFCers, there will be many reliable ones around on that night, then you can have the third 'sure' one, or the two if she goes alone.

Don't have me certified, please :insane:-at least not before you get your freebies- but I couldn't resist and bought two side stalls ones on ebay :freak: , just to cover all areas of the venue. Should get them on Monday, then there would be more tickets to give.

M.-Th.

Non c'est bon. Je n'ai pas assez d'argent de toute façon. Mika reviendra bientôt.:thumb_yello:

M.-Th.

I couldn't believe ingie said that too! :shocked:

I hope Elise is allowed to go with mfc'ers. José and I would be PERFECT babysitters!:naughty:

Non c'est bon. Je n'ai pas assez d'argent de toute façon. Mika reviendra bientôt.:thumb_yello:

I am sure there are very cheap tickets from where you live to London, and my very respectable hotel has a dormitory where you only pay 27 pounds a night with full English breakfast.

Must really go to bed, mosquitoes are eating me alive, the hot and stormy weather is making them peakish...

Good night all !

M.-Th.

I am sure there are very cheap tickets from where you live to London, and my very respectable hotel has a dormitory where you only pay 27 pounds a night with full English breakfast.

Must really go to bed, mosquitoes are eating me alive, the hot and stormy weather is making them peakish...

Good night all !

M.-Th.

Still not possible. But I shall be there in spirit

Just in case, prepare your babysitter gear... still waiting to hear from Elise, daddywise...

M.-Th.

Ok, I'm waiting till we get green light! So I can start telling it bit by bit to my mum :naughty: