Free spare tickets, London Sadler's Wells

I will have at least 3, possibly 5 spare second circle tickets for the SW gig.

At least 3 of those will be first row, side of the row, so nearer the stage than in the middle.

Possibly a seat first circle, first row, two thirds of the row, and a well located stalls one, but not sure yet.

A bit too complicated to tell you guys why, but the point is that I won't know until coming into the venue which I will be using, which will be free to give away.

I would like to invite those of you who couldn't secure a ticket, I have already given three tickets to people who had either no seats or crappy ones, and I would love to share that moment with a few more MFCers.

Next time, if I am desperate for a ticket, you'll invite me, OK :wink2: ?

Marie-Thérèse

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least 3 of those will be first row, side of the row, so nearer the stage than in the middle.

Possibly a seat first circle, first row, two thirds of the row, and a well located stalls one, but not sure yet.

A bit too complicated to tell you guys why, but the point is that I won't know until coming into the venue which I will be using, which will be free to give away.

I would like to invite those of you who couldn't secure a ticket, I have already given three tickets to people who had either no seats or crappy ones, and I would love to share that moment with a few more MFCers.

Marie-Thérèse

Thats so kind of you !!!!! :wub2:

Im sure you'll make many MFC'ers happy ! :biggrin2:

You're NOT helping Freddie! :sneaky2:

I want to go so bad! :wub2:

You only live one come! , YOU WILLL SOOO SOO REGRET IT!!!

<make sure you get full parential advice , everything i state is subject to stated rules and parents decision goes above my comments in all and evey case> :roftl:

Marie-Thérèse

That's really kind of you! :wub2:

I soooooooo wish I could go...:tears: I'd be glad to join you and all the MFCers who are going... Oh well... :huh:

<make sure you get full parential advice , everything i state is subject to stated rules and parents decision goes above my comments in all and evey case> :roftl:

Haha! Who says she's gonna give me a ticket! :teehee:

And everybody here know that you, Dear Ingie, like Oscar Wilde, was it ? can resist anything but temptation ...

M.-Th.:naughty:

You know me so well:roftl:

September he's coming back Ingie...September he's coming back...don't...do..iiit...:shocked:

September he's coming back Ingie...September he's coming back...don't...do..iiit...:shocked:

out of joke, did he tell it, ingie..? :blink:

I would totally LOVE to be in london again (even without the gig) but it's very unconveniently set (monday) ...sigh... and this is not a good period for me for travelling. :boxed:

:tears: *goes and cry in a corner*

Can you imagine that, Freddie ? Three to five young MFCers painting Sadler's Wells second circle scarlet :freak::insane::fangurl: !

On the other hand it would ruin our reputation for ever :shocked: and from then on before being given admittance to any M gig we would have to sign a written statement, swearing that we are not a member of the MFC ...

As a matter of fact, if Ingie can make it, they will very likely sue us :naughty: .

Still, as you so rightly put it : you only live once. Especially if your Karma sucks, but that's another issue...

M.-Th.

"yeah restrain yourself ingie restraaaiiiiinn yourseelllf girllllllll":roftl::biggrin2::aah:

out of joke, did he tell it, ingie..? :blink:

I would totally LOVE to be in london again (even without the gig) but it's very unconveniently set (monday) ...sigh... and this is not a good period for me for travelling. :boxed:

*goes and cry in a corner*

He said he would.

Can you imagine that, Freddie ? Three to five young MFCers painting Sadler's Wells second circle scarlet :freak::insane::fangurl: !

On the other hand it would ruin our reputation for ever and from then on before being given admittance to any M gig we would have to sign a written statement, swearing that we are not a member of the MFC ...

As a matter of fact, if Ingie can make it, they will very likely sue us :naughty: .

Still, as you so rightly put it : you only live once. Especially if your Karma sucks, but that's another issue...

M.-Th.

My parents don't care really, they're used to me travelling around to see Mika now. They even sometimes give me money...just not this time:roftl:

On the other hand it would ruin our reputation for ever :shocked: and from then on before being given admittance to any M gig we would have to sign a written statement, swearing that we are not a member of the MFC ...

M.-Th.

yes indeed lmfao:roftl::naughty:

Oh, how lovely! You wouldn't also have by any chance a spare plane ticket from Argentina to England would you?:naughty:

That's a nice gesture.:thumb_yello:

Oh yeah that would be so cool :teehee:´

come to London

come to London

come to London

come to London

come to London

come to London

come to London

come to London

:boing: