MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver 11-06-2009 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I'm pretty quiet, as I was telling Soaring Simpson I'm more excited about meeting her and seeing all the people I know than by the gig itself :teehee:.

And needless to say, a gig is never the same without you darling :wink2::wub2::naughty:.

Actually I'm pretty quiet' date=' as I was telling Soaring Simpson I'm more excited about meeting her and seeing all the people I know than by the gig itself :teehee:.

And needless to say, a gig is never the same without you darling :wink2::wub2::naughty:.[/quote']

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweetttttttttttttttttt :wub2::wub2:

Yeh one is enough this time , days later Im still knackered (getting old me thinks:aah:)

Are you doing both nights?

Yep both nights... I don't know in which state I'll be tomorrow morning (gotta wake up at 6am to go to work), I'll probably be half dead by tomorrow night... You're not the only one getting old I can tell you :boxed:!

Yep both nights... I don't know in which state I'll be tomorrow morning (gotta wake up at 6am to go to work)' date=' I'll probably be half dead by tomorrow night... You're not the only one getting old I can tell you :boxed:![/quote']

Yeh it hurts ... by the way they sell some really nice goodies , make sure you get one of the limited edition posters :wub2:

Hey is it that time already??? Chatter on people.:wink2:

I wish I could get one of those posters. Anybody offering?? I'll pay you well to put it in a proper poster roll thingy and send it to me in Japan...

I had Biche on the phone, the musicians are already there ! She's going to meet up with the French squad for drinks. She can see quite a few people wearing purple :wink2:.

Blue Sky, I don't know how to get your stuff to Japan properly by regular post, but I can help if you want. Want me to buy your poster tonight ?

It's great help indeed ! No need to take days off to queue, and you are not that tired (except from the working and driving bit :naughty:).

Wish me luck guys for the driving and parking for today and tomorrow, it's gonna be the hardest part ! Parisian traffic :boxed:.

It's great help indeed ! No need to take days off to queue' date=' and you are not that tired (except from the working and driving bit :naughty:).

Wish me luck guys for the driving and parking for today and tomorrow, it's gonna be the hardest part ! Parisian traffic :boxed:.[/quote']

Good luck , been in that area once and wow!! those people can drive!! :shocked:

I had Biche on the phone' date=' the musicians are already there ! She's going to meet up with the French squad for drinks. She can see quite a few people wearing purple :wink2:.

Blue Sky, I don't know how to get your stuff to Japan properly by regular post, but I can help if you want. Want me to buy your poster tonight ?[/quote']

I can't believe they are there already!! Well no, I CAN believe it, mad Mika fans that we all are.:aah:

Em' I sent you a PM...THANKS!!:wub2:

Tell me about it FD... I have to deal with the Peripherique weirdos everyday and I'm not such a good driver (haven't really driven for years and got my car just a couple of months ago). But well it's just a question of getting back on track :thumb_yello:!