MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver 11-06-2009 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No news yet then?

foxybaconSitting on a Paris bench eating a crepe. Life is good.11 minutes ago from mobile web

cchristysI missed being part of the MFC footage. Could never find her after the restroom break. I'm so bummed. Well, I'm off to the Cirque D'hiver!11 minutes ago from web

Thought I'd just put these up.

It's ruddy quiet!

Where's all the texts, sightings, mentions of SOMETHING happening!

Yes strangely it is :blink: Okay while we're chat free :naughty: Any news about the codes thing? Are we supposed to get them with the ordered EP like some (:blink: ) did when buying it?

Yes strangely it is :blink: Okay while we're chat free :naughty: Any news about the codes thing? Are we supposed to get them with the ordered EP like some (:blink: ) did when buying it?

Well I got my EP the day I got back from S,Wells :sneaky2: no code nothing in there apart from the EP.

I did get codes when I bought my gig tickets, do we get them for BOTH?

Well I got my EP the day I got back from S,Wells :sneaky2: no code nothing in there apart from the EP.

That's weird:blink:, they gave me a card with a code on it when I purchased the EP at the venue in Amsterdam.

Well I guess you get for both yes. But that's weird that there is no code in there :blink: I mean some people who got them at the gigs got a separate card with the code. So I thought we should get them as well physically with the ordered EP.

Edited by Miro