Hello, I'm a new member

Emy.Loves.Mika

hello :biggrin2:

I'm Em short for Emily, I'm 14 from the UK and i was born here, im female of course :teehee:

And i only just became a 'Mika Freaka' , Thanks too my lovely friend Alicee (alice.loves.mika),

She did a presentation about him , then yesterday sent me a picture, and i've gone completly mad about him, i love his songs, and the way he dresses is amazing.

It's nice to be here on the MFC, I'll se you around! love Em x

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Em short for Emily, I'm 14 from the UK and i was born here, im female of course :teehee:

And i only just became a 'Mika Freaka' , Thanks too my lovely friend Alicee (alice.loves.mika),

She did a presentation about him , then yesterday sent me a picture, and i've gone completly mad about him, i love his songs, and the way he dresses is amazing.

Em! It's so nice of you to join us ;)

Hope you have a great time here, and welcome to the family! :yay::bye:

Hello !

Welcome to the MFC..! :thumb_yello:

I am also new..and become fan after attending gig in Paris 12th June together with my daughter who is MIKA fan..for past couple of years.

Hi there! Great to see existing fans spreading the word about His Awesomeness! Welcome to the MFC. I'm Marilyn from Manchester. I'm a bit older than you though, I'm 54.