The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

for me it works with mozilla firefox, you need java installed.

I have it installed, but it just freezes every time I try to validate something, and in IE it just goes on forever :no:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone explain me how this works, do not understand very well

:P

Go to "your magic numbers" on your profile on mikasounds.com Press "Validate More" and there just select what you have and just simply follow the instructions...

Oh well, it looks like I'm having quite the colorful problem here :roftl:

Well, I jumped the gun and used the link that Fanny posted earlier. As it didn't let me log in using the email addy that I am registered on Mikasounds with, I hit 'register' and made a new account. Then added all my points onto it. Easy peasy. Toooons of points :naughty:.

Everything was working beautifully, though whilst I was doing it, I did have the little niggle at the back of my mind of how this would conciliate with my MS account....I guess that I should have paid that idea a bit more attention....Because of course, when I log onto Mikasounds later using the 'regular' email addy, I notice that they are giving me a measly 40 poins or something, which compared to the tons that I got entering codes is quite nothing, so I had the bright idea of changing my email addy on Mikasounds to the one that I used for the push thingie.

Still, no points are showing on my Mikasounds profile.

Hmmmm so we'll see what push support will make of my little problem :roftl:

Edited by sariflor

MIKA. :biggrin2:

hehe :lmfao:...that's not true right? :blink: I thought it must be an MFC'er

@sariflor: Well, who is there to listen to the problems of our lives...

That's what came to my mind reading the post.:teehee:

"Champagne Meet & Greet. Yes, that's right, meet MIKA in person, and toast the occation with a bottle of bubbly! Don't forget your camara" dont forget it in case you should forget it and wanna get a pic of Mika drunk??? :naughty:

PRICELESS!!!! :floor:

These people from the support are very helpful, defo no Helens:roftl:

*runs into a corner and starts crying again screaming: What am I gona do without Heeeleeeeeeeen? booooohoooooohooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :tears:

I don't feel safe!:mf_rosetinted: