The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

Who done that then?

:roftl: Noone, so far (I hope). I was joking about that earlier, as I'd need to uploud several thousands of pics to get that artwork - and that I'd then have to include all sorts of cr@p I can find on my computer or on any memory card in the house...:teehee:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who done that then?

:roftl: Noone, so far (I hope). I was joking about that earlier, as I'd need to uploud several thousands of pics to get that artwork - and that I'd then have to include all sorts of cr@p I can find on my computer or on any memory card in the house...:teehee:

well i noticed weeks ago thats theres pictures in mikasounds that got nothing to do with mika whatsever so the bbq might still happen , hey....... wait .....i have some recent bbq pictures of my kids , i could photoshop em with pictures of mika :wink2:

um... not to be rude, but i can understand why they took you off the system. if you take time, over the course of even a week, i'm sure you could leave a lot of valid comments. but when you leave that many comments on your own page, it comes off as trying to use the system.

i'm going to enjoy this point system for the small perks - free music, etc. but the big prizes? well, while meeting him after the nyc concert may not have been a champagne m&g, it was still amazing. as was the acoustic show. so... i don't know. i sort of just want to say to you all: Chillllll out!

Right, please relax. The Magic Numbers thing is a nice feature to make the site more interesting and increase traffic. That's how I see it. Those 500000 points everyone seems to be reaching for are so far away, I can't even believe it will help their merchandising department. :roftl:

I agree with you both :thumb_yello: 500 000 points are really far away! I must say though that his signed artwork would be nice :wub2: But if there is only one piece it's quite impossible to win too...

Yup, 20 points a pic.

Just imagine ...

(no, don't worry, I won't upload all my screenshots :bleh: I've not even been on Mikasounds today or yesterday (or the day before or ..) :roftl: )

I'm resisting the temptation to upload all my pics.

I have pics for 8 seperate Mika gigs that I could upload! I try to only upload really good ones or ones that are different from what I've seen so far but it's very tempting to upload them all!

YAY CAZZZ!!!

Just imagine ...

(no, don't worry, I won't upload all my screenshots :bleh: I've not even been on Mikasounds today or yesterday (or the day before or ..) :roftl: )

Okay, good. Because spamming is just totally UNcool! :wink2:

Okay, good. Because spamming is just totally UNcool! :wink2:

:blink:

Maybe I shouldn't post them here anymore either .. if it's considered as spamming ...

:blink:

Maybe I shouldn't post them here anymore either .. if it's considered as spamming ...

No, no. It's not...well, at least I don't think so.

I mean just posting and posting and posting and posting, for no reason.

People like your screenshots, and use them, so I don't see a problem with it.

I'm resisting the temptation to upload all my pics.

I have pics for 8 seperate Mika gigs that I could upload! I try to only upload really good ones or ones that are different from what I've seen so far but it's very tempting to upload them all!

YAY CAZZZ!!!

well it is mika related ... chuck em on , im gonna upload all my video`s when i have time !

i just got a email from digitalstores which got me a wee bit excited ...... bummer nothing to do with mika it was saying my signed frankmusik cd was in the post .... still a tiny bit excited about that though since i get to see frankmusik twice next friday & meet mikey choi twice :thumb_yello:

No, no. It's not...well, at least I don't think so.

I mean just posting and posting and posting and posting, for no reason.

People like your screenshots, and use them, so I don't see a problem with it.

Well, you know you can have a discussion about that?

I think my 32.000+ are posts for no reason .. My life wouldn't have been any different if I hadn't made them (apart from having more time for other things :roftl:) so .. :bleh:

do you know if we can validate different copies of Life in Cartoon Motion?

i mean differents editions, for example the edition with Ring Ring and the edition without Ring Ring?

i can't try now

when i'll try i'll inform you

------------------

at the merchandise box office we bought some items, posters, EP etc etc and they gave us little cards with magic numbers.

in these cards is writtten: With this purchase you have earned 2.000 points.

where we must put into these numbers?

firstly i thought in the merchandise validation section, but after i saw that this section is for 3.000 points and not 2.000...

and, in fact, i tried to put one of these code in the merchandise section and they refuse it

maybe they are t-shirt codes (2.000 points)? and they gave us for mistaken with posters and EP?

I've validated the normal cd but I wasn't able to do the same with the Japanese one so unfortunally it's just one copy of the album even if the Japanse one is slightly different. would be nice if you were able to validate the singles too

Well, you know you can have a discussion about that?

I think my 32.000+ are posts for no reason .. My life wouldn't have been any different if I hadn't made them (apart from having more time for other things :roftl:) so .. :bleh:

A discussion about what?

Oh...nevermind. :naughty:

I did that but it said it wasn't valid...

I tried uploading my mika myspace competition video, but the video can only be viewed in certain countries. maybe that's why...

Weird o.O You did select the YouTube option, right?