MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, June 23 2009 - Pre Show Chatter

guylainem123

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be like an official MFC cameraperson that can record every gig for us to see, with a good camcorder though, like a pretty big one with nice quality . the cameraguy that records mika's shows sometimes, are those videos ever publicized?

There should be like an official MFC cameraperson that can record every gig for us to see, with a good camcorder though, like a pretty big one with nice quality . the cameraguy that records mika's shows sometimes, are those videos ever publicized?

They are sometimes, in blogs, but not entire shows.

His name is Andy.:teehee:

and where would the "official mfc cameraperson" find the money to travel the world to record those gigs? :blink:

as for mika's camera man, his recording are in part used for mika's blogs and such.... hopefully we'll see more in the future :thumb_yello:

The problem with that, is most venues won't allow video recorders in. You can only use the one on your digital camera, which is why Sara is our resident videoperson.

Anything Andy takes goes on Mikas website, at some point.

Yeah, I love Andy's Vlogs...they are so much fun. So well done. And, the audience goes crazy.

Mika is saying something. He's so glad he can do this...I think he said that. LOL!!

and where would the "official mfc cameraperson" find the money to travel the world to record those gigs? :blink:

as for mika's camera man, his recording are in part used for mika's blogs and such.... hopefully we'll see more in the future :thumb_yello:

The problem with that, is most venues won't allow video recorders in. You can only use the one on your digital camera, which is why Sara is our resident videoperson.

Anything Andy takes goes on Mikas website, at some point.

then how is Andy allowed to record? Do they not allow him sometimes? Well MFC is pretty official now, and the cameraperson wouldn't be just any other audience member there to attend, they would be like "staff" in a way. you see? but I dont know i guess it's up to the venues like you said, either way it would be great because so many of us miss a lot of great gigs.