Hello! (:

MikaFreak123

Hello, I'm not exactly new here. I've registered before but I ALWAYS forget my password or - my account got deleted =S. but haha anyway, I never really went on here but now I'm gonna try again! :biggrin2:

I first saw Mika on the telly, singing Grace Kelly. I have to admit I first laughed at him.

*Flash back to 2007*

Me: "HAHAHA what is this?!"

Jess: "Idk, haha"

Me: "LOOK AT HIS HAIR!!!! :roftl:"

Jess: "Shh!"

-chorus-

Me::blink:

Jess: "his legs are REALLY thin"

Me: "SHHHHHH!!!"

-end of song-

Me: "WOOOOOOOOW"

Jess: "That song sux"

Me: "IT DOES NOT!:furious:"

Jess: "That dude is noob"

Me: "Nah, I think his hair is a bit wild but he's kool!"

Jess: "eh...."

Me: "Why is he called Grace Kelly?"

Jess: "I think it's the little girl that's called Grace Kelly"

Me: "I wanna be that girl!"

Jess: "She's ugly. He's ugly. GET OVER IT"

Me: "Thats it. You suck"

*FLASH BACK OVER*

Urmm, I'm a odd ball xD

I quickly forgot all about the song for a few weeks. School and stuff were in the way. Then we got the internet (yay haha) I got online and searched "The colour song" and numerous other silly names. Then I heard a boy at school say he liked the song about being different colours and a curly haired man. I struck to this and kept earsdropping on the convo :blush-anim-cl: and the other boy said "oh! I hate that song, it's called Grace Kelly by whats-his-name......Mike-a!..... or Mee-ka." and there we have it. The song had a name. I searched it, found it and listened to for ENDLESS hours. (literally, it took up heaps of our internet time and slowed us down to dial up xDD) I told my mum I WANTED that CD. no I needed it! she FINALLY took me out after countless times of begging. She asked me what it looked like and I told her it was rainbow and had a couch on it haha. She looked at me strange and I was worried it wouldn't be there....but THERE Life In Cartoon Motion was, siting on the largest display in the store!! I ran up and picked up a copy and hugged it! xD then my mum read out the names of the songs and laughed at nearly all of the titles...*hmph* We took it straight to the cashier and they nearly broke it trying to get the stupid lock thingy off! grr. lol but it was fine. I opened it quickly and my mum said "ew" at the photo of Mr M but I told her off! and then I put him on and almost screamed when I had Grace Kelly to my own. I wanted the album though, not the single. The single would just mean one lousey song and nothing more. I wanted to know more about this artist, so I got his album.

Though I am openly homosexual that doesn't mean I can't like Mika. I can crush on him too xD he's more of an idol, a EVERYTHING. I love him, what I know lol.

Haha! I talk WAYYYY too much. Whoever actually read this, wow sorry you had to read this hehe. Anyways I'm out!

Em x

Edited by MikaFreak123
stupid bold thing xD

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'm not exactly new here. I've registered before but I ALWAYS forget my password or - my account got deleted =S. but haha anyway, I never really went on here but now I'm gonna try again! :biggrin2:

I first saw Mika on the telly, singing Grace Kelly. I have to admit I first laughed at him.

*Flash back to 2007*

-chorus-

-end of song-

*FLASH BACK OVER*

Urmm, I'm a odd ball xD

I quickly forgot all about the song for a few weeks. School and stuff were in the way. Then we got the internet (yay haha) I got online and searched "The colour song" and numerous other silly names. Then I heard a boy at school say he liked the song about being different colours and a curly haired man. I struck to this and kept earsdropping on the convo :blush-anim-cl: and the other boy said "oh! I hate that song, it's called Grace Kelly by whats-his-name......Mike-a!..... or Mee-ka." and there we have it. The song had a name. I searched it, found it and listened to for ENDLESS hours. (literally, it took up heaps of our internet time and slowed us down to dial up xDD) I told my mum I WANTED that CD. no I needed it! she FINALLY took me out after countless times of begging. She asked me what it looked like and I told her it was rainbow and had a couch on it haha. She looked at me strange and I was worried it wouldn't be there....but THERE Life In Cartoon Motion was, siting on the largest display in the store!! I ran up and picked up a copy and hugged it! xD then my mum read out the names of the songs and laughed at nearly all of the titles...*hmph* We took it straight to the cashier and they nearly broke it trying to get the stupid lock thingy off! grr. lol but it was fine. I opened it quickly and my mum said "ew" at the photo of Mr M but I told her off! and then I put him on and almost screamed when I had Grace Kelly to my own. I wanted the album though, not the single. The single would just mean one lousey song and nothing more. I wanted to know more about this artist, so I got his album.

Though I am openly homosexual that doesn't mean I can't like Mika. I can crush on him too xD he's more of an idol, a EVERYTHING. I love him, what I know lol.

Haha! I talk WAYYYY too much. Whoever actually read this, wow sorry you had to read this hehe. Anyways I'm out!

Em x

are you sure your account was deleted? did you check with mods first? we can reset passwords :wink2:

*Flash back to 2007*

-chorus-

-end of song-

*FLASH BACK OVER*

Urmm, I'm a odd ball xD

Em x

wow love the story... :teehee: stay with us this time ur love it our penniman famliy. :naughty::group_hug: xxx

• 2 months later...

How did I miss this? Another Aussie!!!! Yay! Welcome, although that's a little redundant to say when you've been here with this account for a couple of months already and this is your second account.

I saw your fanfic. Haven't read them yet, thought I needed to get over here and welcome you etc first.

Ummm, have you found the Aussie thread yet?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19513

There's a few Aussies who've also written fanfic at one point or another.

Plus there's another thread on here which has turned into a story thread, although it's original title is quite different.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19364

Feel free to swing by, and say Hi:biggrin2: