hola mi amor!

I saw it yesterday..... :tears:

I only watched the clip from Oprah and she was talking XD

you guys have to check this out, so cute and :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHoz3szWUs

so, 1:40 "Michael, the platform in front of you drops don't so you don't wanna step off the stage"

"Oh I know, I won't"

8:44 (Michael from the darkness) "uh...."

"Michael did you fall off the stage?"

"yeah..."

:roftl:

Dangerous Rehearsals are soooo great :wub2:

Beat It beginning always cracks me up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RiAEHIClWI

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, 1:40 "Michael, the platform in front of you drops don't so you don't wanna step off the stage"

"Oh I know, I won't"

"yeah..."

:floor:

That made me laugh so hard! :aah:

What's the URL for that one? Sounds cute :wub2:

Edit: nevermind. You added it. Thanks!

:floor:

That made me laugh so hard! :aah:

hehehe made me laugh :)

Beat It beginning always cracks me up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RiAEHIClWI

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

I didn't watch the show, and it sounds like it was a tribute to her interview with Michael rather than a tribute to Michael :blink: but I like that clip. Though man, he was awful skinny.....

oooh that's a great vid!! Raw talent...wow.

"Oh I know, I won't"

"yeah..."

:lmfao:

so cute :wub2:

thanks for that ^^

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

hahahhahahah

goddd.. he was so good :wub2:

"Oh I know, I won't"

"yeah..."

omg that was so funny and cute :roftl::teehee:

that just made my day, thank you!

I don't wanna see any of the this is it stuff yet, I wanna wait till I've seen the movie :wub2:

"Oh I know, I won't"

"yeah..."

thanks, just watching it now, i love michaels speaking voice, amazing :wub2:

just got to the bit when he's warned about the platform :naughty:

LOL. Yana, those made me laugh. Thanks for brightening up my day. Oh, and sorry I'm not participating much these days. I'm just overwhelmed with school. :(

ur welcome ick :huglove: aww it's ok.how was school?

"Oh I know, I won't"

"yeah..."

niamh that was funny :roftl: he's so cute.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

hhahah..he shudve done that during the live concert.

once again,i'm watching the Jacksons: American Dream.for the second time! :biggrin2:

I just recently bought a sequin jacket identical to the one Mj wore

here's pics of me wearing it (it's so fantastic) I wear it most days :D

mjjacket1.jpg

mjjacket2.jpg

and here's MJ in his

moonwalking-mj.jpg

The other day when I was in town I was wearing that jacket, my black trousers a white shirt underneath the jacket (with a black stripe on the arm like mj's) and a white glove & some bloke as he passed me said "Mrs Jackson" and I tried not to burst into a fit of the giggles :roftl::lmfao: it was hysterical

that should be my custom title now forget resident smut muppet that's old & boring now lmfao :lmao:

I never really knew MJ when he was alive, but after his death, all his stuff was all over the place so I bought his number one hits cd and I can't believe what I missed - it's amazing! I've been listening to it constantly for over a month, well, I do alternate with Mika too- but it's mostly MJ.

Darklight- that is so awesome!

I saw the black and white music video and I have almost the same clothes he's wearing in it, so I decided to throw a costume party, simply so I could flaunt them- lol

glad ye liked the vid.... today I've been able to smile at him again (after a major breakdown watching the memorial of I'll Be There...)

Hope ye're all doing well

xxx

niamh,hope you're doing ok :huglove: i know i'm doing just fine after i dreamt of him last night.i know he's at peace,so i'm at ease.

*points to siggy*

9 days!! woo!! I can't wait. :woot_jump:

And I'm not talking about my birthday - I get them every year. :naughty:

cool! but well,as for me,i'm afraid a major breakdown might happen,so i'm just gonna wait for the DVD.

mjjacket1.jpg

mjjacket2.jpg

and here's MJ in his

moonwalking-mj.jpg

The other day when I was in town I was wearing that jacket, my black trousers a white shirt underneath the jacket (with a black stripe on the arm like mj's) and a white glove & some bloke as he passed me said "Mrs Jackson" and I tried not to burst into a fit of the giggles :roftl::lmfao: it was hysterical

that should be my custom title now forget resident smut muppet that's old & boring now lmfao :lmao:

this is what MJ thinks of it:

5dtmh5.gif

haha..but seriously,i LOVE IT!!

cool! but well,as for me,i'm afraid a major breakdown might happen,so i'm just gonna wait for the DVD.

I know what you mean.. I'll walk out of the movie theatre with red eyes and mascara runs. But, I have to see it. :tears:

5dtmh5.gif

:roftl: I love it! :bow: *saves*

I never really knew MJ when he was alive, but after his death, all his stuff was all over the place so I bought his number one hits cd and I can't believe what I missed - it's amazing! I've been listening to it constantly for over a month, well, I do alternate with Mika too- but it's mostly MJ.

I saw the black and white music video and I have almost the same clothes he's wearing in it, so I decided to throw a costume party, simply so I could flaunt them- lol

wow you only just got into MJ blimey :shocked: ah well better late than never if you wanna know Mj & the truth behind a LOT of rumours come to me (I'm the MJ expert!) I've been a fan 22 & a half years!

thanks it is an awesome jacket yeah :)

ohh sounds cool I bet that was a great party :)

niamh,hope you're doing ok :huglove: i know i'm doing just fine after i dreamt of him last night.i know he's at peace,so i'm at ease.

5dtmh5.gif

lmfao oh very funny hehehe:naughty::roftl::teehee:

I know what you mean.. I'll walk out of the movie theatre with red eyes and mascara runs. But, I have to see it. :tears:

:roftl: I love it! :bow: *saves*

true.but right now,i just wanna see the happy stuff first,then only the sad ones.i can't bear to see the rehearsal clips yet :tears:

wow you only just got into MJ blimey :shocked: ah well better late than never if you wanna know Mj & the truth behind a LOT of rumours come to me (I'm the MJ expert!) I've been a fan 22 & a half years!

:

woah..i'm intimidated.i've been a fan since i was 5,so that makes 11years,i think minus all these years that i have been abandoning mike :( i wish i could turn back time and ignore the tabloids back then.

it's ok dear,all you can do now is defend him and sustain his legacy.i've been ignorant back in those days when i was younger,but now since i realised,i have been a devoted fan of michael's.

true.but right now,i just wanna see the happy stuff first,then only the sad ones.i can't bear to see the rehearsal clips yet :tears:

Aww, I know. It will be sad.

woah..i'm intimidated.i've been a fan since i was 5,so that makes 11years,i think minus all these years that i have been abandoning mike :( i wish i could turn back time and ignore the tabloids back then.

I've been a fan since about 1983.. So, 26 years. But it's not the years that count. Or how much merchandise you own. Or posters on your wall. A fan is a fan. Love is Love. And we all read the tabloids and we all believed or didn't believe, or got confused by it all. There were so many lies that it wasn't always easy to separate fact from fiction in Michael's case. I personally never wanted to believe any of it, and got confused as to why people were determined to drag him through the mud. Just keep telling people how amazing he was. That's all that matters now. :huglove:

Aww, I know. It will be sad.

I've been a fan since about 1983.. So, 26 years. But it's not the years that count. Or how much merchandise you own. Or posters on your wall. A fan is a fan. Love is Love. And we all read the tabloids and we all believed or didn't believe, or got confused by it all. There were so many lies that it wasn't always easy to separate fact from fiction in Michael's case. I personally never wanted to believe any of it, and got confused as to why people were determined to drag him through the mud. Just keep telling people how amazing he was. That's all that matters now. :huglove:

i thought u were my age! :shocked: LOL.how old are you actually?i'm 16,prudly born during the Dangerous era :naughty: so i grew up listening to that album and HIStory.afterwards,i kinda forgot about mike since the allegations.now i totally regret.i don't really care if people say i'm obsessed with mike or mika anymore,what's important is i know WHY i'm obsessed.

so which era do you like the best,Thriller,Bad,Off The Wall,Dangerous or History?

another one!

tumblr_kq1ukx7QOL1qzfxk8o1_500.jpg

Edited by kaeryana

Hey! I had an awfull day yesterday. I couldnt even help it and cried when it started to rain and Will You be There came on my mp3 player..........

here's moreeeee

20c811ae.jpg

1zlskt5.jpg

Ahahahah!!! :roftl:

LOL. Yana, those made me laugh. Thanks for brightening up my day. Oh, and sorry I'm not participating much these days. I'm just overwhelmed with school. :(

Dont worry. Good luck for school and came wherever you can!

you guys have to check this out, so cute and :blush-anim-cl

"Oh I know, I won't"

"yeah..."

:roftl

Oh my......... Thats priceless!! :roftl: He was so cute! :blush-anim-cl:

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

:roftl

Wow! Thanks for the video! Thats one of my fave songs ever :blush-anim-cl:

mjjacket1.jpg

and here's MJ in his

moonwalking-mj.jpg

The other day when I was in town I was wearing that jacket, my black trousers a white shirt underneath the jacket (with a black stripe on the arm like mj's) and a white glove & some bloke as he passed me said "Mrs Jackson" and I tried not to burst into a fit of the giggles :roftl lmfao it was hysterical

that should be my custom title now forget resident smut muppet that's old & boring now lmfao :lmao

You look great! Thanks for sharing the pics!

5dtmh5.gif

Ahahahahahahaha!! You really put a smile on my face today! :roftl:

I've been a fan since about 1983.. So, 26 years. But it's not the years that count. Or how much merchandise you own. Or posters on your wall. A fan is a fan. Love is Love. And we all read the tabloids and we all believed or didn't believe, or got confused by it all. There were so many lies that it wasn't always easy to separate fact from fiction in Michael's case. I personally never wanted to believe any of it, and got confused as to why people were determined to drag him through the mud. Just keep telling people how amazing he was. That's all that matters now. :huglove

Amen!!

i thought u were my age! :shocked: LOL.how old are you actually?i'm 16,prudly born during the Dangerous era :naughty: so i grew up listening to that album and HIStory.afterwards,i kinda forgot about mike since the allegations.now i totally regret.i don't really care if people say i'm obsessed with mike or mika anymore,what's important is i know WHY i'm obsessed.

so which era do you like the best,Thriller,Bad,Off The Wall,Dangerous or History?

I'm almost 32 lol! My favourite would be the Bad or Dangerous era.

And, don't regret it. You found your way back to MJ. And, that would make him smile. :biggrin2:

What's your favourite MJ video / short film?

another one!

:lmfao: I love all these pics you've been posting!! TY!

Hey! I had an awfull day yesterday. I couldnt even help it and cried when it started to rain and Will You be There came on my mp3 player..........

Aww, :huglove:

Amen!!

:roftl: Hallelujah!

Ahahahahahahaha!! You really put a smile on my face today! :roftl:

cheer up :huglove:

here's more for you..i hope you'll turn that frown upside down for good :huglove:

110xgu0.jpg

190dom.jpg

2qxyu6c.jpg

mjjacket1.jpg

mjjacket2.jpg

oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! love it! Where did you get it?

Thanks hun, much better today. I know he's at peace, and that helps, but I still feel he should be here....

Me too...I know I'll have a major breakdown. But I'm arranging to meet up with other fans from the MJJC forum here so we're going to go together.

oh hahaha

190dom.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:thanks for this!

Aww, :huglove:

:roftl: Hallelujah!

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

cheer up :huglove:

here's more for you..i hope you'll turn that frown upside down for good :huglove:

110xgu0.jpg

190dom.jpg

2qxyu6c.jpg

Thanks sweetie! Im way better now :biggrin2: And those pics made me feel even better! :roftl: I looooooooooooove them!