today would have been the day i see his second this is it show..

still feeling extremely sad!

but i love the captions! keep 'em coming! ;]

Oh, I'm so sorry... I saw him live in Poland 20.09.1996, so had the 13th anniversary 3 days ago. I'll never get over that loss...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i did,haha.i didn't expect people would love it though,glad you do :blush-anim-cl: just got through my mind when i first saw the screenshot i did.

and niamh,no worries.you're not alone.i'm too caught up with mike too,i think i';ve been neglecting mika.sigh..it's tough when your childhood hero dies and before you know it,you've got this little craze over him all over again.

i agree.even in the brief clip they've been showing on tv,you can see the look on mike's face,the way he holds his waist.i can tell that he's in pain.god knows what was going through his mind when he rehearsed. :tears: but nevermind,at least we'll get to see his determination that we miss.

Yeah it's brilliant!

Thanks :blush-anim-cl: I've finally started to listen to music other than MJ, but not that much....I've heard some of Mika's new stuff, which is lovely... but my heart's only for MJ right now....

Yup, so true. That man had and hid so so much pain.

On a happier note though, I'm going to a workshop/party to learn the Thriller dance on Sunday!!!!!

Oh btw, did I already tell you guys that I've got a life sized bad- poster? :teehee: It's so amazing, I keep finding myself standing in front of it and standing on my toes to look into his eyes :naughty:

oh woooooooooooooooow!!! :wub2:

but i love the captions! keep 'em coming! ;]

Oh, I'm so sorry... I saw him live in Poland 20.09.1996, so had the 13th anniversary 3 days ago. I'll never get over that loss...

I'm so sorry girls :tears:.....hugs to you both :huglove: :huglove:

Same here, tho I bet I wont had the chance to met them so much..............

No, but I agree with Yana. It's more the excitement of being alive in those times more than anything.

aww it's ok.have fun in school.you can always come over here to de-stress. :wink2:

2cp4adl.jpg

sometimes i find it hard to keep em clean :roftl:

School? Fun. Never! :sneaky2:

:lmao: I think it's so funny that there's all this stuff like this out there, that would make Michael blush like crazy. Where's this from? He looks great! I wish I was that good-looking.

I know, I've found MJ fans here through MJJC so we're going to go see it together. I have such mixed feelings about it....there's no doubt that he doesn't look healthy in it...but the concern among the Jacksons is that the footage is so heavily edited that it only shows when Mike was doing well, and they're going to use it as evidence that he was fine, and able to work, rather than bribed or pressured into it........so I don't know.

That sounds great, Niamh. But do you really think that he was pressured into it? I find it hard to tell since he's always so happy on stage, so I haven't noticed anything. :dunno:

Today was sort of strange for me. This morning I was listening to Money on repeat, and a dime fell out of my clothes when I got out of bed. Then, at school, this girl Kimberly, in my English class needed help with sorting change for the photocopier (she just moved from Hong Kong). After that, in Philosophy, the lines "they don't care, they do it for the money" kept running through my head, and Tim, the instructor started talking about how smart people are only motivated by greed and money. I thought they were all funny coincidences. Do you guys think there's something else going on? :naughty: I like to think it's someone trying to send me a message. But what?

Anyway. That's all for now. I've been working on that email, Niamh! :teehee:

I'm 15 :wink2

My dad's girlfriend said the other day:

hmm.. I'm trying to remember when I saw him live.. it was a long time ago..

me : WHAT?! you saw him live?! **and you don't even remember the exact date,time,place?! I'd have remember his every movement, his every word.. *

yeah I love that scene from scream too.. and when they're dancing together, they really had a good bond. I think janet looked the most hurt after michaels death ( from the brothers and sisters I mean, not counting his mom&children), she really looked up to him as well. I like janet )

Oh btw, did I already tell you guys that I've got a life sized bad- poster? :teehee It's so amazing, I keep finding myself standing in front of it and standing on my toes to look into his eyes naughty:

owh yeahh :kachinga: a fellow dangerous era friend!

oh myyy how can she NOT REMEMBER AT ALL?? gosh..i agree with you,if i was her,i would've remembered every single detail too.even when MJ came to malaysia,i was too young and my house was too far away.there was a lucky girl named Farhana.MJ brought her along with him anywhere he went.lucky lucky girl! but on the brightside,at least it's not that hard for me to deal with his passing now compared to that girl.i'm pretty sure she's having a hard time on the count of she had been spending tonnes of time with MJ.

me too! actually i like all of the jacksons except for joe.la toya is somehow misunderstood like mike.i saw her speech the other day,and i think she's pretty sweet.janet had always been so close to mike.too bad though.they're sweet and they made a great team.they shudve done an album together at least. :(

really??? where did u get that?? :shocked:

but i love the captions! keep 'em coming! ]

i'm sorry to hear that.be strong,you have us here :wink2:

Yeah it's brilliant!

Thanks :blush-anim-cl: I've finally started to listen to music other than MJ, but not that much....I've heard some of Mika's new stuff, which is lovely... but my heart's only for MJ right now....

Yup, so true. That man had and hid so so much pain.

On a happier note though, I'm going to a workshop/party to learn the Thriller dance on Sunday!!!!!

oh woooooooooooooooow!!! :wub2

I'm so sorry girls :tears.....hugs to you both :huglove huglove:

i'm so glad i'm not the only one who feels that way.i was thinking of getting TBWKTM soon but maybe not TOO SOON.i'm gonna get mikey's deluxe alum first.

wowwy! i was trying to learn that dance for ages!

No, but I agree with Yana. It's more the excitement of being alive in those times more than anything.

School? Fun. Never! :sneaky2

:lmao I think it's so funny that there's all this stuff like this out there, that would make Michael blush like crazy. Where's this from? He looks great! I wish I was that good-looking.

That sounds great, Niamh. But do you really think that he was pressured into it? I find it hard to tell since he's always so happy on stage, so I haven't noticed anything. :dunno:

Today was sort of strange for me. This morning I was listening to Money on repeat, and a dime fell out of my clothes when I got out of bed. Then, at school, this girl Kimberly, in my English class needed help with sorting change for the photocopier (she just moved from Hong Kong). After that, in Philosophy, the lines "they don't care, they do it for the money" kept running through my head, and Tim, the instructor started talking about how smart people are only motivated by greed and money. I thought they were all funny coincidences. Do you guys think there's something else going on? :naughty: I like to think it's someone trying to send me a message. But what?

me too! gosh,if only he saw them (or maybe he did,LOL).these peeps are brilliant in making them.i have no idea where that one's from though,i stole it :aah: although i agree he does look great in that one.

i agree with niamh,i think he WAS pressured somehow.look at the way he holds his waist during 'They Don;t Care About Us'.he looked very ill! and he's skinny too.it makes me wonder whether or not it's true that they broke his ribs while trying to give him CPR.i hope not :tears:

hmm..that IS peculiar :shocked: i have no idea but could it be mike?

well,gotta go now.i'm having my one-week break to celebrate Eid and instead of going around to celebrate,seewhat i'm doing now,haha.i shall go and enjoy my daily episode of The Jacksons Variety Show now.

just wanna share this funny clip from the show with y'all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-HQePSjQQ&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

:roftl:

owh yeahh :kachinga: a fellow dangerous era friend!

oh myyy how can she NOT REMEMBER AT ALL?? gosh..i agree with you,if i was her,i would've remembered every single detail too.even when MJ came to malaysia,i was too young and my house was too far away.there was a lucky girl named Farhana.MJ brought her along with him anywhere he went.lucky lucky girl! but on the brightside,at least it's not that hard for me to deal with his passing now compared to that girl.i'm pretty sure she's having a hard time on the count of she had been spending tonnes of time with MJ.

me too! actually i like all of the jacksons except for joe.la toya is somehow misunderstood like mike.i saw her speech the other day,and i think she's pretty sweet.janet had always been so close to mike.too bad though.they're sweet and they made a great team.they shudve done an album together at least. :(

really??? where did u get that?? :shocked:

Wow, she was lucky indeed! How did she meet him? and how old was she?

I don't really know a lot about latoya.. just that she has said some weird things about the family. And that she looked awesome in the say say say video :naughty:

yeah they really should have, scream is one of my fav songs.

I got it in france, they had lots of MJ stuff there!

I bought a t-shirt as well ( in france )

Wow, she was lucky indeed! How did she meet him? and how old was she?

I don't really know a lot about latoya.. just that she has said some weird things about the family. And that she looked awesome in the say say say video :naughty:

yeah they really should have, scream is one of my fav songs.

I got it in france, they had lots of MJ stuff there!

I bought a t-shirt as well ( in france )

i think she was 3 when MJ was here.she suffered from some kind of disease,leukemia i think.so she got into mike's attention and went all over the city with mike.they conquered most of the theme parks here and i totally envied her :sneaky2:

she does look hot in say say say doesnt she? :naughty:

mannn..i wish i live in france sometimes.they've got so many cool stuffs there.everything comes out late in my country :sneaky2: LOL.

exactly..but it's alright,it's the matter of seeing the jackson 5 in their glorious years.how old are you anyway? i was born in the dangerous era,i'm 16 now.

as promised,here are some stolen ones,LOL..:

1zefrqv.jpg

24meqe8.gif

sometimes i find it hard to keep em clean :roftl:

2cp4adl.jpg

and this is mine:

roflbot-GJDj-1.jpg

(sorry for the adult language,haha..can't help it)

Oh, my............. I just cant stop!!! :roftl:

Ok, Im 23. I was born between Thriller and Bad. But I love Michael since the begining of his career :blush-anim-cl:

About that, I know what you mean. But Spain was living hard times back then and my dad said that he nearly had the chance to listen to their songs and all that till 1976 or so.............

Oh, my............. I just cant stop!!! :roftl:

Ok, Im 23. I was born between Thriller and Bad. But I love Michael since the begining of his career :blush-anim-cl:

About that, I know what you mean. But Spain was living hard times back then and my dad said that he nearly had the chance to listen to their songs and all that till 1976 or so.............

hahaha..i think i'd better hold some of the macros for now before someone starts spraying drinks from their noses :roftl::roftl:

yeah,true.it wasnt so easy back then in my country either.riots are practicly everywhere.i'm so glad everything has settled down now.

guess what am doing..working on a tribute for mikey.i've been trying to arrange this medley.will show all of you once it's done.

Edited by kaeryana

Hey hun! got your email but haven't read it yet...was up till after 1 finishing an assignment, and now I have office hours... meh, I'm so sleepy!

:huglove:

Well, since before Invincible Michael said touring again would kill him. He actually said that. And a 50yr old man, I don't care how fit - doing FIFTY shows? Crazy. Then there's all that stuff about how he only signed up for 10 shows.... and some of his "follow fans" who were outside rehearsals and stuff said there were many days when he fell, when he didn't show up, when he was in such pain.....I know it's hard to know which side to believe, but I do think it's interesting that all the people who claim Mike was fit and healthy are the same people who were making money from the shows. His personal makeup artist Karen Faye said that so many people tried to intervene because they could see he wasn't well. She even said there were days when she would be covering him up with blankets and hugging him to try to keep him warm :tears:

i'm so glad i'm not the only one who feels that way.i was thinking of getting TBWKTM soon but maybe not TOO SOON.i'm gonna get mikey's deluxe alum first.

wowwy! i was trying to learn that dance for ages!

i agree with niamh,i think he WAS pressured somehow.look at the way he holds his waist during 'They Don;t Care About Us'.he looked very ill! and he's skinny too.it makes me wonder whether or not it's true that they broke his ribs while trying to give him CPR.i hope not :tears:

hmm..that IS peculiar :shocked: i have no idea but could it be mike?

Yeah I know.....I listen to Mika but I'm like, let's go back to MJ ;)

I can't wait to learn it!

Yup...it breaks my heart to think about it....

Well, since before Invincible Michael said touring again would kill him. He actually said that. And a 50yr old man, I don't care how fit - doing FIFTY shows? Crazy. Then there's all that stuff about how he only signed up for 10 shows.... and some of his "follow fans" who were outside rehearsals and stuff said there were many days when he fell, when he didn't show up, when he was in such pain.....I know it's hard to know which side to believe, but I do think it's interesting that all the people who claim Mike was fit and healthy are the same people who were making money from the shows. His personal makeup artist Karen Faye said that so many people tried to intervene because they could see he wasn't well. She even said there were days when she would be covering him up with blankets and hugging him to try to keep him warm :tears:

Yeah I know.....I listen to Mika but I'm like, let's go back to MJ ;)

I can't wait to learn it!

Yup...it breaks my heart to think about it....

oh my :tears: i knew it.i knew something was amiss.they did it for the money!

gosh..those heartless jerks!

just wanna share this funny clip from the show with y'all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-HQePSjQQ&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Hmm, I don't know. That composer guy Michael was working with that said that in person, Michael was very thin, but never frail. And he was a healthy eater, so I doubt he lacked any vital nutrients that would make his bones snap from the pressure of CPR. No one should be doing it that hard, anyway. But really, we don't have a single source we can trust with information like this, so I suppose we have to form our own opinions.

I love that! Especially the groan as he falls. :lmao:Here's one I found, I love Michael's debonaire little face after he eats the bits and how he basically screams at his brothers. Not to mention the cheesy little face in the cereal box at the end. Good stuff.

Hey hun! got your email but haven't read it yet...was up till after 1 finishing an assignment, and now I have office hours... meh, I'm so sleepy!

:huglove:

Don't work yourself too hard! :wags_finger::huglove:

!

Hey girls :bye: how are ye?

gosh..those heartless jerks!

awwh hun, :huglove: I don't know what to say, cos I know from experience that nothing anyone says can heal the pain. But I'm here if you need me . What's comforting me is that I know he's at peace...that doesn't mean this was supposed to happen, but I do feel he's in a place full of love. And we've been discussing this in the psychic thread on MJJC, and I really feel he's around us a lot, and getting to know us.... :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm, I don't know. That composer guy Michael was working with that said that in person, Michael was very thin, but never frail. And he was a healthy eater, so I doubt he lacked any vital nutrients that would make his bones snap from the pressure of CPR. No one should be doing it that hard, anyway. But really, we don't have a single source we can trust with information like this, so I suppose we have to form our own opinions.

I love that! Especially the groan as he falls. :lmao:Here's one I found, I love Michael's debonaire little face after he eats the bits and how he basically screams at his brothers. Not to mention the cheesy little face in the cereal box at the end. Good stuff.

Don't work yourself too hard! :wags_finger::huglove:

!

well, it's actually not that uncommon to break ribs in cpr...my sister is a doctor (that feels weird to say cos she just graduated :naughty: ) and she told me that.

But you're right, we just don't know. Also, I know justice has to be served, definitely,but all this surmising and blaming won't bring him back to us. Anyway.....

Thanks ;) I have to keep up with the work, but it's good that even when I'm exhausted I still like the material :thumb_yello: but yeah,I think I might head to bed soon, even though it's only 9pm. And then I will reply to you tomorrow! I hope you're not wokring too hard either!!!

well, it's actually not that uncommon to break ribs in cpr...my sister is a doctor (that feels weird to say cos she just graduated :naughty: ) and she told me that.

But you're right, we just don't know. Also, I know justice has to be served, definitely,but all this surmising and blaming won't bring him back to us. Anyway.....

Thanks ;) I have to keep up with the work, but it's good that even when I'm exhausted I still like the material :thumb_yello: but yeah,I think I might head to bed soon, even though it's only 9pm. And then I will reply to you tomorrow! I hope you're not wokring too hard either!!!

Really? Hmm. I always thought ribs would be like femurs, hard as cement. LOL. And I definitely think that we shouldn't be pointing fingers and whatnot at people, and accusing them of being criminals without definitely proof. Like I pointed out before, not everyone accused of a crime is a criminal. Just look what happened to Michael. :huh: We don't want to be like everyone who thought he did what he was accused of, right?

Yeah, that is good stuff! And no worries, I'm a slacker, like always. :naughty:

Look what I found! He's such a cutie!

Yeah it's brilliant On a happier note though, I'm going to a workshop/party to learn the Thriller dance on Sunday!!!!!

Oh I used to so that dance ages ago not done it for a while though I learnt that & beat it & smooth criminal

my faves to do are smooth criminal & beat it they're the best of the 3 to perform imo

I wanna learn remember the time soon that looks such a cool dance routine

I've been dancing like Mj for such a long time now since I was about 7 I think

I love dancing like MJ it's brilliant:biggrin2:

hey girls,i think i'll be away from this forum and away from making macros for quite a while.i just lost my dad this morning.now i know exactly how paris felt when michael passed,i felt the exact similar pain when my dad was gone.you girls take good care of yourself.i'll miss you.but i'll be back when i recover from this grief.

Oh I used to so that dance ages ago not done it for a while though I learnt that & beat it & smooth criminal

my faves to do are smooth criminal & beat it they're the best of the 3 to perform imo

I wanna learn remember the time soon that looks such a cool dance routine

I've been dancing like Mj for such a long time now since I was about 7 I think

I love dancing like MJ it's brilliant:biggrin2:

Oh good choices, they're exactly the ones I want to learn!

hey girls,i think i'll be away from this forum and away from making macros for quite a while.i just lost my dad this morning.now i know exactly how paris felt when michael passed,i felt the exact similar pain when my dad was gone.you girls take good care of yourself.i'll miss you.but i'll be back when i recover from this grief.

OMG honey I'm so so sorry. I don't know what to say. I'm sending you prayers and love and hugs. Please know that I'm here if you need me. Take care of yourself, give yourself plenty of time, and we'll be here when you feel ready to come back.

Lots of love,

Niamh.

this's so shocking... i hope you'll recover soon... take care yana!!

god bless you!! we'll always be here whenever you need someone to chat with.

xxxx

omg that is really terrible...

lots and lots of love and hugs, You'll be in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!

OMG oh dear that's not good oh I'm sooo sorry for you (((hugs))) that's terrible my thoughts are with you & your family at this awful time

We're all here when you come back o.k :flowers2:

Oh good choices, they're exactly the ones I want to learnNiamh.

they are good arten't they indeed I'd post a youtube clip of me demonstrating & teaching the beat it dance if a) I wasn't unwell & b) my camera didn't suck lol

Oh my gosh, Yana! That's unbelievable, I can't imagine what you're going through right now. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, always. Feel better.

Much love,

Harpreet

What??? :tears: Thats horrible, I dont have words.............

Hope you and your family are ok, and if you need something, please, dont be affraid of pm me, ok??? I know Im not so much round here lately, but I will try to help ya, ok?

Be strong :huglove: