you like the stuff on the site then

i love the stuff there I just hate the music it sucks

i got some amazing "gangster" style boots from there that reminded me of MJ in Smooth criminal only feminine & with a high heel they're so wicked & only cost me £10 which was a major bargain :)

That's awesome! And yeah, I do like it. I'd get this if I had the money.. :aah:

28682.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28682.jpg

wowzers was that on the blue banana site? I haven't been on the site for a while

that is wicked wow:shocked:

Edited oh yeah I found it :)

there's a few cool jackets on there my faves are (besides that one) are these 3

very MJ/Mika esque don't you think?

http://www.bluebanana.cc/catalog/military-style-drummer-jacket-blacksilver-p-77296.html

http://www.bluebanana.cc/catalog/military-style-straight-jacket-blackred-p-77282.html

http://www.bluebanana.cc/catalog/blacklist-criminal-damage-grid-jacket-blacksilver-p-71986.html

Edited by DarkLight

:shocked:

Yayyyyyy, got tickets for the simultanious premiere of this is it (Tuschinski Amsterdam at 2 in the morning!).

Its gonna be a tough watch but i'm glad to be able to watch it there....

Premiere, red carpet, famous people, etc....what to wear what to wearrrrrrr....

oh wow! man that's gonna be BIG! so it's gonna be shown on tv or something?i'm only gonna go for the premiere at the small town near mine :blink:

So impatient to see it !!!

(one of my friend had her tickets to see him, in London, and she is still keeping it, like if it was so precious, It soo classy !!)

We Miss You MJ.

awwww..it must have been hard for her knowing that the concerts are cancelled.so did she get the limited edition tickets too?

28682.jpg

that's AMAZING! :shocked: wish i could get one of those! man it's crazy!

wowzers was that on the blue banana site? I haven't been on the site for a while

http://www.bluebanana.cc/catalog/military-style-drummer-jacket-blacksilver-p-77296.html

http://www.bluebanana.cc/catalog/military-style-straight-jacket-blackred-p-77282.html

http://www.bluebanana.cc/catalog/blacklist-criminal-damage-grid-jacket-blacksilver-p-71986.html

where is this store anyway?i've heard of it,but it's no where to be found in malaysia.

btw,my brother got me a deluxe blu-ray consisting music vids of mike's.7discs altogether and i've been watching it since yesterday eve!

ohh very cool not too dissimilar to mine (which is an exact replica) I like it you look good in it :D

And Elise, you remind me of Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl.

03-Taylor-Momsen-decem.jpg

Except, you know, not as depressed looking. :roftl:

thank you, thank you :blush-anim-cl:

haha someone else told me that I look like her too :naughty: which I think is pretty cool, cuz I like her :teehee:

(I'm going to have the offichial poster of my cinema, I think my room's wall won't be big enought for it )

How did you secure it- Do you just ask them?? 'Cause I want one too!

Ooooh... those jackets are nice.

Yayyyyyy, got tickets for the simultanious premiere of this is it (Tuschinski Amsterdam at 2 in the morning!).

Its gonna be a tough watch but i'm glad to be able to watch it there....

Premiere, red carpet, famous people, etc....what to wear what to wearrrrrrr....

Wow , Lucky you-

I still haven't gotten tickets for This Is It... But I was at a store today and they had the CD- I didn't even know it was out!

btw these are the gangster boots I mentioned earlier (I git mine a few weeks bak when they were on sale) they are still cheap at the regular price though!

http://www.bluebanana.cc/catalog/ple...e-p-38029.html

Those are awesome! I want spats though. . . . I think I might make some.

I'm reading this huge book on him I got from the library http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Magic-Madness-1958-2009/dp/0446564745/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256154977&sr=8-6

It's pretty good- has anyone else read it??

Yes, very, I love those too. Oh, if only I had a million dollars..

btw these are the gangster boots I mentioned earlier (I git mine a few weeks bak when they were on sale) they are still cheap at the regular price though!

http://www.bluebanana.cc/catalog/pleaser-gangster-length-patent-high-heel-boot-blackwhite-p-38029.html

Wow, you can walk in those? :shocked: I have trouble with even the smallest heel. LOL. Good for you *applause*

thank you, thank you :blush-anim-cl:

haha someone else told me that I look like her too :naughty: which I think is pretty cool, cuz I like her :teehee:

That's great! :)

:shocked:

oh wow! man that's gonna be BIG! so it's gonna be shown on tv or something?i'm only gonna go for the premiere at the small town near mine :blink:

awwww..it must have been hard for her knowing that the concerts are cancelled.so did she get the limited edition tickets too?

that's AMAZING! :shocked: wish i could get one of those! man it's crazy!

where is this store anyway?i've heard of it,but it's no where to be found in malaysia.

btw,my brother got me a deluxe blu-ray consisting music vids of mike's.7discs altogether and i've been watching it since yesterday eve!

the stores only here in the u.k

How did you secure it- Do you just ask them?? 'Cause I want one too!

Ooooh... those jackets are nice.

Wow , Lucky you-

I still haven't gotten tickets for This Is It... But I was at a store today and they had the CD- I didn't even know it was out!

Those are awesome! I want spats though. . . . I think I might make some.

I'm reading this huge book on him I got from the library http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Magic-Madness-1958-2009/dp/0446564745/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256154977&sr=8-6

It's pretty good- has anyone else read it??

ahh I have that book it's nothing but nonsense tbh a load of made up nonsense to put it in the politest way possible!

the books you wanna read are moonwalker dancing the dream & the visual documentary others are just utter trash!

Yes, very, I love those too. Oh, if only I had a million dollars..

Wow, you can walk in those? :shocked: I have trouble with even the smallest heel. LOL. Good for you *applause*

That's great! :)

yes i can walk in them only when my knees don't hurt me like hell which they have done for the past 3 weeks I'm in far too much crippling pain right now

I can only just walk in bare feet let alone those right now!

such is life though I guess!

i never even used to be able to stand in the tiniest high heels but i got some ankle boots with a high chunky heel so i didn't fall over & got really used to those then went for a small thin heel then got used to those & now I can walk in any heels pretty much except super super high one's but that's cause they'd hurt my damaged spine & hips too much

Edited by DarkLight
typos as per usual lol

ahh I have that book it's nothing but nonsense tbh a load of made up nonsense to put it in the politest way possible!

the books you wanna read are moonwalker dancing the dream & the visual documentary others are just utter trash!

yes i can walk in them only when my knees don't hurt me like hell which they have done for the past 3 weeks I'm in far too much crippling pain right now

i never even used to be able to stand in the tiniest high heels but i got some ankle boots with a high chunky heel so i didn't fall over & got really used to those then went for a small thin heel then got used to those & now I can walk in any heels pretty much except super super high one's but that's cause they'd hurt my damaged spine & hips too much

Thank you! Yeah, I liked some of the stuff in the book, and some of it made me cringe- at least it's better thatn Ian Halperin's

Hmm... the store that had the Thriller record also had Moonwalker... I might see how much it is- but there has got to be a reason it's in a glass case....

Aww :huglove: I hope your knees feel better soon! (that sounds so wierd :naughty:)

Thank you! Yeah, I liked some of the stuff in the book, and some of it made me cringe- at least it's better thatn Ian Halperin's

Hmm... the store that had the Thriller record also had Moonwalker... I might see how much it is- but there has got to be a reason it's in a glass case....

Aww :huglove: I hope your knees feel better soon! (that sounds so wierd :naughty:)

moonwalker the book shouldn't cost much I doubt

the reprint that's just been rereleased is only £9 here so shouldn't cost too mcuh anywhere else I'd reckon

moonwalker the book shouldn't cost much I doubt

the reprint that's just been rereleased is only £9 here so shouldn't cost too mcuh anywhere else I'd reckon

Hey!! I was going to reply to you on your profile wall on mjjc but you don't have it turned on :(

Thanks for the heads up. And I see that learning to walk in heels is a gradual process.. maybe there is hope! :naughty:

The Michael Jackson This Is It Mosaic is done!!

http://www.thisisit-fans.com/

I'm on his leg! :wub2:

http://www.ThisIsIt-Fans.com?fanId=41287&language=en

Wow, that's amazing. Unfourtunately, I didn't enter in anything. But it's really amazing being able to see Michael literally made up of what made him a huge star, his fans. :blush-anim-cl:

Wow! That's awesome!

I had never heard of this before!

Darklight - you were right about that book - the more I read of it, the more I don't like it....

Mmhm. That guys sucks. He came on ET and the Insider and all that and basically just bashed Michael. :sneaky2: Him and his stupid pink glasses.

Thanks for the heads up. And I see that learning to walk in heels is a gradual process.. maybe there is hope! :naughty:

Wow, that's amazing. Unfourtunately, I didn't enter in anything. But it's really amazing being able to see Michael literally made up of what made him a huge star, his fans. :blush-anim-cl:

Mmhm. That guys sucks. He came on ET and the Insider and all that and basically just bashed Michael. :sneaky2:Him and his stupid pink glasses.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

There is totally hope for you!

I love heels. To me, the taller the better- but I'm already 5'7" so I just look like a giant at times- lol. :naughty:

Aww Il ike what you said about MIchael being made up by his fans :aah::aah:

Aww. I missed seeing that before. :wub2: That's so sweet. :blush-anim-cl:

thanks for the insight hun :huglove: oh my! i hope you're alright! get well soon love.

Mmhm. That guys sucks. He came on ET and the Insider and all that and basically just bashed Michael. :sneaky2:Him and his stupid pink glasses.

pink glasses! hahahaha..how come it reminds me of perez instead?LOL.

I found you!!!

i look ridiculous! hahaha.i love ur pic though.

I love heels. To me, the taller the better- but I'm already 5'7" so I just look like a giant at times- lol. :naughty:

i wish i was that tall :(

Like Yana, I wish I was that tall. I'm barely 5'4". Buying pants in a pain. I'm too short for regular, but too tall for short. :sneaky2: It's a conspiracy!

Aww. I missed seeing that before. :wub2: That's so sweet. :blush-anim-cl:

And I'm glad I could bring that to your guys' attention. It's amazing! :blush-anim-cl: But I've already said that many times before.

t

pink glasses! hahahaha..how come it reminds me of perez instead?LOL.

Ewie. I hate Perez. But Taraborelli or whatever his name is, is a greaseball just like him. :annoyed_h4h:

Are you guys ready for TIS?

I went to the Cinema today and they had huge cardboard This is it-things, so I asked if I could have one when the Movie doesn't play in the Cinema anymore, and they said that they couldn't reserve one for me, but if I came on the day that it goes out of cinema I could have it.. so I hope they wont give it to someone else!!

I went to the Cinema today and they had huge cardboard This is it-things, so I asked if I could have one when the Movie doesn't play in the Cinema anymore, and they said that they couldn't reserve one for me, but if I came on the day that it goes out of cinema I could have it.. so I hope they wont give it to someone else!!

That's cool! Did they tell you the date it's going out? Oh wait.. it's only 2 weeks.. :teehee: