• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i don't know, it seems kind of strange to make a TV show out of Michael's brothers "grappling with his sudden death". I know they had it in the works before all this, but still...

Yeah I'm kinda in the middle too- at first I was excited well, because it's the Jacksons and finally something was airing on a channel I had!

But it does seem a bit exploitive

Mmhm. :no: I know what you guys me. Also, I doubt Michael's kids and Janet will be on there, so I don't know what the point will be trying to watch. (I don't know what I'm trying to say).

Gah. I'm tired. I just catch some of FUSE's 5 hour MJ music video marathon. More left to see on Saturday! (Although I'm not entirely positive about the scheduling. On my FUSE, it just keeps repeating.)

Mmhm. :no: I know what you guys me. Also, I doubt Michael's kids and Janet will be on there, so I don't know what the point will be trying to watch. (I don't know what I'm trying to say).

Gah. I'm tired. I just catch some of FUSE's 5 hour MJ music video marathon. More left to see on Saturday! (Although I'm not entirely positive about the scheduling. On my FUSE, it just keeps repeating.)

Aww I wish I caught that-

None of the CHaneels I have will play Mike's video's!

Centric even had a 1.5 hour block set aside for Mike but they only played Janet's stuff and stuff...

Yeah I'm kinda in the middle too- at first I was excited well, because it's the Jacksons and finally something was airing on a channel I had!

But it does seem a bit exploitive

couldn't agree more! do you know the exact date of it?

oh dear God,that's not what michael wanted if his children were to be exposed in such a way :no:

if you're looking for a nice MJ vid marathon to watch,look for his top 40 hits on either mtv or channel v,i don't quite remember.really cool show.

I watched This Is It .... by the end of it ... I was in tears ... I have no idea why :blink:

I just can't believe he's gone .... it would have been an amazing show :tears:

I don't really have anything else to add .... I'm not very good with putting this into words :(

I watched This Is It .... by the end of it ... I was in tears ... I have no idea why :blink:

I just can't believe he's gone .... it would have been an amazing show :tears:

I don't really have anything else to add .... I'm not very good with putting this into words :(

:huglove: No worries, I felt the same way, but I tried to look at it in a positive way. It'll get better.

yayyyy my tattoo is done!

785757723_6_uDnT.jpeg

That's Amazing! :wub2::thumb_yello:

I just found this pic and I absolutely love it- does anyone know where I can find a bigger and better version??

4107569253_193e61975e_o.jpg

Edited by Aayame
Found the pic ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there guys not been online for a couple of weeks as my compuer died on me (I just had to buy a new one yesterday)

anyhow I just came across this earlier on

apparently Evan Chandler has killed himself (the father of jordan/Jordy Chandler) who accused MJ of mosleting him in the early 90's

http://momento24.com/en/2009/11/20/man-who-accused-michael-jackson-of-molesting-his-son-committs-suicide/

not meaning to sound horrible but good riddance! what he did to Mj was unforgivable in my opinion & this world will be that bit better without him in it!

yayyyy my tattoo is done!

785757723_6_uDnT.jpeg

wow that looks fantastic did it hurt much at all? I'd love to have a tattoo done but I'm not one for pain on a scale of one to ten ten being mind numbingly painful how bad would you say it was?

Hi there guys not been online for a couple of weeks as my compuer died on me (I just had to buy a new one yesterday)

anyhow I just came across this earlier on

apparently Evan Chandler has killed himself (the father of jordan/Jordy Chandler) who accused MJ of mosleting him in the early 90's

http://momento24.com/en/2009/11/20/man-who-accused-michael-jackson-of-molesting-his-son-committs-suicide/

not meaning to sound horrible but good riddance! what he did to Mj was unforgivable in my opinion & this world will be that bit better without him in it!

heyy chantelle! thanks for sharing with us! as bad as this sounds,i'm glad he's gone too.i mean,after all the trouble he caused.and about him chasing his son with a dumbbell? like wtf?? :shocked:

ohh by the way,i spent almost 80% of my allowance on this book called 'Life Of A Legend'.i didn't really consider what was written inside,instead i just loved the pictures.i couldn't find 'Moonwalk' though :boxed:

heyy chantelle! thanks for sharing with us! as bad as this sounds,i'm glad he's gone too.i mean,after all the trouble he caused.and about him chasing his son with a dumbbell? like wtf?? :shocked:

ohh by the way,i spent almost 80% of my allowance on this book called 'Life Of A Legend'.i didn't really consider what was written inside,instead i just loved the pictures.i couldn't find 'Moonwalk' though :boxed:

hmm never heard of that one before so i've no idea if it's any good what country is it you live in I forget? If you like (if you're able to order online that is) I can try & find somewhere that has moonwalk cheaply I know of a fair few places:biggrin2: