indeed. :boxed:

There will never be a new king of pop..

I wouldn't say never. Eventually we'll all be gone, and with us our memories. Time will go on, and someone else will "be the best" of their time. We can't predict who, but I don't think we can stop it either. Time is eternal, nothing is relevant in it. :dunno:

Sorry for being all philosophical and preachy. I just feel sort of strongly about this.:wink2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say never. Eventually we'll all be gone, and with us our memories. Time will go on, and someone else will "be the best" of their time. We can't predict who, but I don't think we can stop it either. Time is eternal, nothing is relevant in it. :dunno:

Sorry for being all philosophical and preachy. I just feel sort of strongly about this.:wink2:

well, I think he will be remembered..

but you're right, maybe someday there will be a new king of pop, but not for a very long time. I mean, look at Elvis, he's still the king of rock! and I think it is too soon to talk about a new king now.

well, I think he will be remembered..

but you're right, maybe someday there will be a new king of pop, but not for a very long time. I mean, look at Elvis, he's still the king of rock! and I think it is too soon to talk about a new king now.

Mmhm, not yet. Give it a few centuries. :wink2:

Mmhm, not yet. Give it a few centuries. :wink2:

I think that mai.luv.. whatever.. is a troll. What a sh!t-stirrer.

I agree. Definitely a few centuries :naughty: Maybe Mika can be a Prince of Pop eventually.. but he'd have to work damn hard over the next 20 years and develop a signature dance move that people everywhere imitate before he'll deserve it. :teehee::roftl:

No offence to Mika of course, but fact is MJ's shoes are so great that NO ONE can fill them in the immmediate future. He broke down racial barriers, was a record charity donator, sold out EVERYwhere.. Mass hysteria..I mean, shamone.. Beat that? Not in a hurry.

:boxed: that's a bit disrespectful.

i am sorry i love m.j:blush-anim-cl:

but i love mika more :mf_lustslow:

and i know that m.j is amazing !

and a legend ,and he is going to like that forever

and i am sorry for being disrespectful

and i say that to all m.j fan's:tears:

please dont be mad from me :crybaby:

ahw don't worry, we're not mad :wink2:

But I just think it is too soon to talk about a new king..

And I agree with Kelzy, Mika will have to work damn hard to be the new king of pop :naughty:

And I agree with Kelzy, Mika will have to work damn hard to be the new king of pop :naughty:

Yeah I'm not mad. Just want them to take that crap elsewhere.

This is a RIP thread for sad MJ - KOP fans.

Edited by Kelzy

Do you mean actual new-material cds?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/143029/Michael-Jackson-s-debt-is-paid-off

"Now, in an ironic twist, financial experts predict Jackson’s estate could be as much as a billion dollars in profit by the end of next year, with plans to launch as many as six new CDs."

"Now, in an ironic twist, financial experts predict Jackson’s estate could be as much as a billion dollars in profit by the end of next year, with plans to launch as many as six new CDs."

Heck yes! that sounds awesome! I read somewhere that he had loads of material that he never released, in case something happend to him, so his kids would have some sort of insurance. I just didn't think it'd be this soon.

And Chantelle thanks for the news about Jordy's dad.. didn't like him... I hate him for everything he did to MiKe ... so I'm glad he's gone.

and Bitter.Icarus thank you soo much for the pics!

Edited by Aayame

we all love Mika here too & I do feel if he carries on improving at the rate he is doing he may well go on to become as near as anyone is ever likely to get to coming close to Michael (if you understand my gibberish english there) but no one will ever quite be THE king of pop besides of course the late great man himself MJ!

actually thinking about it in depth (that hurts for my brain lol:roftl:)

I think really king of pop was too small a title for MJ I think he should be named THE ultimate king of pop or king of music then maybe in some years to come maybe Mika will simply be the king of pop solely whereas MJ will be the king of all music THE ultimate king!!! Just my feelings on the subjects no offence taken or meant either

lol

sure they're cashing in enough???:sneaky2::boxed::aah:

as I said to my parents when he died all the people around him will be going kaching kaching kaching & seeing pound/dollar (whatever currency) signs in front of their eyes!!!

I was of course right!!! Not good is it if you think about it

they didn't give a sh*t when he was alive

now they do (of course 'cause they can cash in on him!!!) sick the lot of them!

Heck yes! that sounds awesome! I read somewhere that he had loads of material that he never released, in case something happend to him, so his kids would have some sort of insurance. I just didn't think it'd be this soon.

And Chantelle thanks for the news about Jordy's dad.. didn't like him... I hate him for everything he did to MiKe ... so I'm glad he's gone.

and Bitter.Icarus thank you soo much for the pics!

yes I'm glad he's gone too! (Evan not MJ) of course!!

ohh talking of MJ must go onto the mjjc since my computer (the old one) died on me i've not been on there it was the last site i went on before it died on me

won't do that tonight though i'm logging off now been online for hours & hours as it is

i miss that place !!!

ohh & did anyone know Janet & randy are on twitter (verified accounts as well) will when i get back online tomorrow give you the links o.k

ttfn peeps :) keep on moonwalking <3

Edited by DarkLight
typos nothing new there then eh lmao a heehee

hey everyone! wow, its' been a while....how are you all?

That's so exciting about new stuff being released! wow!!!

And we now have a date for the TII dvd...Jan 26th wohoooo :)

I saw that yesterday! I was so excited! But since I've been gone I thought that everyone had announced it and everything already. I've already begun formulating plans for a sleep over with some friends.

Hey Amazon UK is offering a 2 disc special edition while us over here in the US don't get it- Isn't that weird?? Chantelle you have to tell us how it is!!

So my brother was browsing Wikipedia today and apparently, Bubbles tried to commit suicide. It was supported by an outside article, but there was no mention of exactly how he tried it. Maybe it was just an accident? Has anyone heard of this incident?

hmm I doubt that very much to be honest it sounds totally absurd! I don't think Monkeys can commit suicide:blink::boxed:

I saw that yesterday! I was so excited! But since I've been gone I thought that everyone had announced it and everything already. I've already begun formulating plans for a sleep over with some friends.

Hey Amazon UK is offering a 2 disc special edition while us over here in the US don't get it- Isn't that weird?? Chantelle you have to tell us how it is!!

I won't be getting it, I haven't seen the film at the cinema & have no intention of getting the dvd for myself either

wow you don't get the 2 dvd set where you are how weird (and unfair) well could you play a region 2 dvd? do you have a region free dvd player or a compuer that'll play any region dvd? If so I could get one on your behalf if you like :D

If so let me know (I don't mind helping others out I'm always doing it lol) it feels good to help others I say :D:wink2:

hmm I doubt that very much to be honest it sounds totally absurd! I don't think Monkeys can commit suicide:blink::boxed:

I won't be getting it, I haven't seen the film at the cinema & have no intention of getting the dvd for myself either

wow you don't get the 2 dvd set where you are how weird (and unfair) well could you play a region 2 dvd? do you have a region free dvd player or a compuer that'll play any region dvd? If so I could get one on your behalf if you like :D

If so let me know (I don't mind helping others out I'm always doing it lol) it feels good to help others I say :D:wink2:

Why not? I think monkeys/animals have feelings.

Home come you haven't seen the film/don't plan on getting the dvd. I'm not bashing you or anything, just curious.

Why not? I think monkeys/animals have feelings.

Home come you haven't seen the film/don't plan on getting the dvd. I'm not bashing you or anything, just curious.

oh yes indeed animals sure do have feelings all living creatures do but I don't honestly think they can commit suicide i've never heard of it before

they can grieve & pine but I don't think they commit suicide!

well don't know if you're aware but apparently song & aeg are partially responsible for his death & thus I don't wanna see the film 'cause they're the one's profiting from it! same goes with the exhibition i had 2 tickets to go but didn't because of hearing that!

I respect Michael more than that!

oh yes indeed animals sure do have feelings all living creatures do but I don't honestly think they can commit suicide i've never heard of it before

they can grieve & pine but I don't think they commit suicide!

well don't know if you're aware but apparently song & aeg are partially responsible for his death & thus I don't wanna see the film 'cause they're the one's profiting from it! same goes with the exhibition i had 2 tickets to go but didn't because of hearing that!

I respect Michael more than that!

Hmm. I think they have the means to go it, as well as the brains. Tarsiers have been known to kill themselves if they're in enclosures at zoos.

I think a very large percentage of that money goes to Michael's estate. The debt has disappeared, and now the kids have enough to live very luxurious lives, if they so desire. Sure, Sony and AEG are trying to make a quick buck, but that's the world of business. I respect them for it.

Hmm. I think they have the means to go it, as well as the brains. Tarsiers have been known to kill themselves if they're in enclosures at zoos.

I think a very large percentage of that money goes to Michael's estate. The debt has disappeared, and now the kids have enough to live very luxurious lives, if they so desire. Sure, Sony and AEG are trying to make a quick buck, but that's the world of business. I respect them for it.

well I don't they were the one's who pushed Michael to do 50 gigs when he wasn't even fit & well enough to do 10 they pushed him & pushed him & they were the one's encouraging various dr's to drug him up so that he could perform

so I hate them for what they did to Michael