No ... I'm taking the huge case .... Well I only have two cases and the other one broke last time so I can't use it anyway .... So I won't be lugging it anywhere ... it shall be folded up neatly in the bottom with my clothes on top ... or the bloody thing will be half empty .... lol .... it's only the thin duvet being as it's summer so it's not actually that cumbersome ... really not a problem .... :thumb_yello:

That really IS very kind of you indeed. Thanks so much Laurel.:wub2:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwwwwwwwwww ... I'm blushing now :huglove:

We need to start asking for an ice cream truck to come on iTunes day.

It's our turn for the ice creams!

I demand my chocolate sprinkles!:naughty:

We need to start asking for an ice cream truck to come on iTunes day.

It's our turn for the ice creams!

I demand my chocolate sprinkles!:naughty:

Agrees ... we don't get the ice-cream loving here ..... we need some of the Mika magic sprinkled on us :wub2:

OK............but I would gladly trade my ice cream allowance for a ticket please:naughty:

The ice-cream is your ticket .... you just have to stop it melting ... and not eat it obviously :wink2:

I'm so nervous... I have flights from Finland and hotel booked but no idea about the ticket :shocked: It's a huge risk, I know, but I just had to do it. Flights are way too expensive to buy in a short notice and I really want to see this show :wub2: Now I'm just hoping for the best... Well, someone must win tickets!

I'm so nervous... I have flights from Finland and hotel booked but no idea about the ticket :shocked: It's a huge risk, I know, but I just had to do it. Flights are way too expensive to buy in a short notice and I really want to see this show :wub2: Now I'm just hoping for the best... Well, someone must win tickets!

I think Mika has made us all completely crazy ..... but I'm happy with crazy :wub2:

I hope he knows the lengths his fans go to see him ... I really hope you all get tickets .... you all deserve them :huglove:

I think Mika has made us all completely crazy ..... but I'm happy with crazy :wub2:

I hope he knows the lengths his fans go to see him ... I really hope you all get tickets .... you all deserve them :huglove:

We are definitely crazy, lol :naughty:

Laurel, I can finally meet you!! :wub2:

Let's practical: at what time must i have to be at the venue?

9 am?After? It's important for booking my flight ( i don't tell you the prices...):shocked:

Forgot to quote this .... I know Rose is getting to the venue about midday .... I don't get into London til' 10.30am .... need to check into hotel first wait for Sosi ..... then going to venue ... so again .... probably midday :thumb_yello:

Not sure about anyone else :biggrin2:

9 am?After? It's important for booking my flight ( i don't tell you the prices...):shocked:

OMG, Lill, you are flying over :floor: !

I can't believe you are out decadenting Sara :bow: ... You are the :king: of :freak: .

Cheers,

Id3

A Fairy Queen, what else :rolls_eyes: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Fairy nuff:naughty:

The ice-cream is your ticket .... you just have to stop it melting ... and not eat it obviously :wink2:

That bit would be easy.....I don't like ice cream:biggrin2:

I am not getting there till about 6pm Lillibet.

It is going to be great to see everybody....even if we don't get in:naughty:

Lillibet, Maybe you can share with Tiibet? Don't know.....I am not even sure which Travelodge Laurel and Sosi are in.....and I am squating in:naughty: