• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh I SO wish that I can go! But so far, I haven't won tickets, and I still need to figure a cheap solution to my existent flight to Spain which was set for the same evening :sneaky2:.

How's that for timing, Mika? And the day that he's doing Latitude I'm also away, so this guy really really really needs to give me his tour schedule before I make my travel plans in the future :roftl:.

Anyway, we shall see, but I hope that I will get to go there. It would be a shame, one free home gig and not being able to go!! And it would mark the anniversary of my first ever Mika gig at the itunes Festival 2007 :wub2:.

So it's FRIDAY.... has anyone else got emails about winning tickets?

:shun::crybaby::crybaby: :crybaby: I havn't yet, I need to book up trains and shiz c'mon hurry up I need to win some like NOW :naughty:

Sandi didn't get hers until last Sunday, so keep looking.:wink2:

Ooooh I SO wish that I can go! But so far, I haven't won tickets, and I still need to figure a cheap solution to my existent flight to Spain which was set for the same evening :sneaky2:.

How's that for timing, Mika? And the day that he's doing Latitude I'm also away, so this guy really really really needs to give me his tour schedule before I make my travel plans in the future :roftl:.

Anyway, we shall see, but I hope that I will get to go there. It would be a shame, one free home gig and not being able to go!! And it would mark the anniversary of my first ever Mika gig at the itunes Festival 2007 :wub2:.

I second that:naughty:

Hasn't any MFCer won tickets yesterday ?:blink:

I wanna goo to this one !

I really wanted to go to Bestival(cuz there are my favourite artist and band playing live at the same festival) but it is very expensive booh :aah:

Does anyone know how many tickets are given out for each gig? i looked at the roundhouse website and its looks big!! 1,800 seated or 3000 standing! which makes me think there will b loads of tickets to go round!

Does anyone know how many tickets are given out for each gig? i looked at the roundhouse website and its looks big!! 1,800 seated or 3000 standing! which makes me think there will b loads of tickets to go round!

I'm just wondering where they all are?? :naughty: It would be nice to know how many they hand out each round as well. Does anyone know when the last winners will be announced?

I'm just wondering where they all are?? :naughty: It would be nice to know how many they hand out each round as well. Does anyone know when the last winners will be announced?

no idea, i havent yet heard of anyone else getting tickets. i cant find much info at all which is a shame cos ppl have to book time off and book travel etc to go!

The week before the gig, is when the last winners are announced.

they give away 150 PAIRS of tickets so is 300 people.

It is suppose to be intimate gigs I think. Obvioulsy needed a venue that would be free for a month.

and I keep looking in my inbox as they told me too.....NOTHING! :crybaby:

all the details are in the terms and conditions.....which of course you read, before you ticked the box Ms Tia LOL

xxx

The week before the gig, is when the last winners are announced.

Oh okay thanks! I must have missed that. That's very short notice idd! If I win I'll have to sleep under a bridge or something :aah: But regardless, I would really love to see some more mfcers having a ticket :shocked:

It is suppose to be intimate gigs I think. Obvioulsy needed a venue that would be free for a month.

all the details are in the terms and conditions.....which of course you read, before you ticked the box Ms Tia LOL

xxx

Oh thanks! So it was in the terms eh.... Yeah, I stopped reading that thing when it stated: only UK residents ... :teehee:

Edited by Droopsy

It is suppose to be intimate gigs I think. Obvioulsy needed a venue that would be free for a month which is a long time.

xxx

aww im so keeping my fingers crossed 4 u!!!

300 isnt many! iv read everything i can on it trying to find out how many but it doesnt say anything cos i was thinking 3000 standing ppl:blink: im not good in large crowds!

Well if that's the case I hope we're given a choice as I can't stand up for very long. I'd need a seat.