The doors open at 6.....beyond that we don't really know to be honest. The televisied bit is at 8:50. Very approximate guess 10 15/10 30 ish finish?

There will be a whole variety of ages there...not sure of the ages of all the mfcers to be honest.

Hope to see you tomorrow:biggrin2:

never mind, have fun

Edited by luvin mika 4eva
can't go

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a few questions please

Someone has given me a place but his name is written on it :blink: do you know if i will have problems to enter ? Do we have to proof our identity ?

I will probably arrive from Paris at 20h06 in St Pancras do you think i'll have enough time to arrive at roudhouse ? Is st pancras far frome roudhouse ? i think i will take a taxi someone has a number to call one ? I have never been to London before i don't know nothing ! :roftl::huh:

Thanks for this information ! :wink2:

You will probably have problems because they will most likely check ID:blink:

Someone has given me a place but his name is written on it :blink: do you know if i will have problems to enter ? Do we have to proof our identity ?

I will probably arrive from Paris at 20h06 in St Pancras do you think i'll have enough time to arrive at roudhouse ? Is st pancras far frome roudhouse ? i think i will take a taxi someone has a number to call one ? I have never been to London before i don't know nothing ! :roftl::huh:

It's a couple of miles from the station to The Roundhouse, and there should be black cabs out side, best to take one of those rather than a private hire taxi.:thumb_yello:

There will be a taxi rank at St Pancras - it will be signposted at the station - they will be Black cabs (or with advertising on) - don't risk any other kind :thumb_yello:

Or you can take the Northern Line (shown in black on the tube map) north bound to Chalk farm, and it's a short walk from there - that will be quickest if you have a map.

There is a map here

http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/your-visit/directions-and-map

I'm sure the roundhouse will be signposted from chalk farm station anyway. I think the tube will be quicker than queuing for a taxi :thumb_yello:

Good Luck :thumb_yello:

Hi All,

I am desperately looking for a ticket!! Does anyone have one to sell?

Please, PM me if you can help!!

Thanks!

xx

i am under the impression that these tickets are non transferable. these tickets are not for sale, which means you won them through a competition. to claim your ticket, you have to be the person who won them.

:huh:Thank you for your response. I'm really affraid to arrive too late at the roundhouse :boxed: we have to be there for 20.15 is it right ? my train arrives at 20.06 !!! i don't know what to do :sneaky2: don't want to cancel everything now :huh:

and the girl who gave me the tickets told me that they will not check the identification because she has already gone to other concerts of this festival :boxed:

i'm coming from paris can't imagine they will not let me enter :shocked:

:huh:Thank you for your response. I'm really affraid to arrive too late at the roundhouse :boxed: we have to be there for 20.15 is it right ? my train arrives at 20.06 !!! i don't know what to do :sneaky2: don't want to cancel everything now :huh:

and the girl who gave me the tickets told me that they will not check the identification because she has already gone to other concerts of this festival :boxed:

Gosh you are brave! I think the show may start at 20:45 since that is when the live part is broadcast. You will be cutting it fine, but the tube journey is not long, so you may do it. I hope you are right about the ID but it is a risk.

fingers crossed

Ohhhhhhh gosh, getting excited. Very excited indeed. When I wake up in the morning, I know I will be exactly the same as I was when I woke up on the day of Sadler's Wells.

In other words I will attempt to dance while still in bed repeating the words "I HAZ THE EXCITES" over and over like a deranged parrot having a spasm. GOOD STUFF.

See you all tomorrow!