First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE????:annoyed_h4h::jawdrop:

*hides away from the hideous thing just seen*

*comes back*

:tears: Why, Wonka? Why?

I was asked...:mf_rosetinted:

I was just thinking...whoever takes care of the Twitter account for MFC (sorry I really don't know who does :blush-anim-cl:) couldn't you ask Mika to let us know something at all about the single? I mean...I don't know, or shall we all say something about it?

Just thinking that it's a bit odd...I understand it's all about the mystery but it's getting awkward to don't even know where to hear it, how, etc and everything we get to know is from different press reports.

What if we didn't search for those reports?

DO you understand what I mean? :blink:

I was just thinking...whoever takes care of the Twitter account for MFC (sorry I really don't know who does :blush-anim-cl:) couldn't you ask Mika to let us know something at all about the single? I mean...I don't know, or shall we all say something about it?

Just thinking that it's a bit odd...I understand it's all about the mystery but it's getting awkward to don't even know where to hear it, how, etc and everything we get to know is from different press reports.

What if we didn't search for those reports?

DO you understand what I mean? :blink:

Yes, and we have to guess what radio station we have to listen to.. It's just all so confusing. :boxed:

=I

does anyone know on what radio channel thingy it is ?

We're supposing it is BBC RADIO 1 but we're not sure as long as "the barbarian shuts up and counts posters and eats people"...:sneaky2:

Sorry...BBC RADIO 1 supposedly :biggrin2: NOT sure though.

Bianka the admins should be speaking to his management this week and we hope to get more info then. I'm sure we'll know more before Friday so just hang tight. :thumb_yello:

Ok, Christine! Thank you! :wub2:

Updated the first post with the translation (not perfect, but I guess it's better than portuguese for most of you :blush-anim-cl:)

About the hour scheduled, probably UK/Portugal time, since it's the same, but something tells me that it will only be on UK radios... :roftl::roftl:

yes! i'll be in the UK on the 17th :D

We're supposing it is BBC RADIO 1 but we're not sure as long as "the barbarian shuts up and counts posters and eats people"...:sneaky2:

Sorry...BBC RADIO 1 supposedly :biggrin2: NOT sure though.

Yearh, it's all so confusing, that he haven't mentioned anything about WAG..

You know what I find hilarious? How this song is quickly being refered to as the acronim 'WAG' on MFC, and every time I read that it makes me laugh, because 'WAG' is a very common term in the UK to call the 'Wives And Girlfriends' of the famous footballers, a la Victoria Beckham and co.

So you can imagine why it makes me chuckle every time that I see the new single being refered to as WAG :naughty:. Quite funny :biggrin2:.

glad i'm not the only one :P