First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please UK people

do you think that this programme will be avalaible after, not on air live?

Usually are there podcast of this programme?

I see this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ken-bruce/

do you know if all the shows are avalaible?

I think that these informations can be usefull for people who usually work in the morning :fisch:

this one needs a good bump

:biggrin2:

:lmao::lmfao:

Oh, I bet he's just glowing :fangurl:

Yeah, I can imagine him in a dark lab, with broken widows and thunders and lightning behind him going crazy and he suddenly raises with his hands up at the height of his head, and a messy hair, and black marks on his face, and a ripped off white coat and laughing evilly (?)

Mika: "muhahahahahahah! My work is now completed! I have turned them into my little freaks...muhahahahahaha!"

Wow, my imagination works pretty well, I think I'll go and write something now...it's been a while! :biggrin2:

Yeah, I can imagine him in a dark lab, with broken widows and thunders and lightning behind him going crazy and he suddenly raises with his hands up at the height of his head, and a messy hair, and black marks on his face, and a ripped off white coat and laughing evilly (?)

Mika: "muhahahahahahah! My work is now completed! I have turned them into my little freaks...muhahahahahaha!"

Wow, my imagination works pretty well, I think I'll go and write something now...it's been a while! :biggrin2:

Go for it :naughty:

Provided this info. I will share it :biggrin2: mentioning BBC2 in the title...Not that I would have done it other way...:blink:

I bet Mika will understand :wink2:

Oh, God this is exactly how I felt like doing last evening when I saw the post with : "guys, guys, I think I found something" That's crazy! And new also...I used to cry not to wet my pants! :aah::roftl:

I can imagine him in the BBC studio with that man talking about his website this way:

Ken: You have also redesigned your website this year. Besides the new appearance, is there something new about it?

Mika: Sure! By redesigning the website I have also made a huuuge step for my fans who have wanted this for a long time :giggle: I have made mikafanclub.com official, though it is not part of mikasounds.com

Ken: RIght! I have actually heard a lot about the gang on mikafanclub.com...they're your hard-core fans right?

Mika: Yeah, they are!

Ken: I have actually taken the liberty of reading some of their discussions and I have to tell you Mika, you have some...some...fans on there. I've been reading the forum about your brand new single and apart from the fact that they've been talking about waiting unpaitinetly for it, they've also stated...erm...look this girl, called Nono, I think, stated that she's is pissing herself everytime she's seeing this thread and apparently she's not the only one...

Mika: :laughing histerically: They're official...they can say whatever they want! Hi, Nono! :biggrin2: I gotta tell you, my fans are not ordinary fans...

Ken: You should've told me that before.

Mika: I thought you had figured it out...I'm not ordinary, and so must be my fans...

Ken: :blink: We're gonna take a break now! (leaves the studio running and screaming: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MATES!)

Mika: (remains all alone in the studio rotating himself on the chair and starts playing with those multicolored buttons and manages somehow to put "We are golden" on for the rest of the day)

The end...

:roftl::naughty:

Oh you are been given the relay baton for telling stories from IngievV and CazGirl :naughty: that’s a huge honour!:thumb_yello::wink2:

I love your funny story!

Please UK people

do you think that this programme will be avalaible after, not on air live?

Usually are there podcast of this programme?

I see this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ken-bruce/

do you know if all the shows are avalaible?

I think that these informations can be usefull for people who usually work in the morning :fisch:

this one needs a good bump

:biggrin2:

it does not need a pump

it needs a reply :aah:

any listener of this radio here?

are we sure that the programme will be avalaible the day after? :blink:

probably i will not have a computer friday morning :aah:

:roftl::naughty:

Oh you are been given the relay baton for telling stories from IngievV and CazGirl :naughty: that’s a huge honour!:thumb_yello::wink2:

I love your funny story!

I have been given what? :aah:

Please enlighten me...I'm one step behind this one...:roftl:

what's the relay baton?:blink:

Oh, and Thank you! :biggrin2:

MIKA just officially announced it!!!:mf_lustslow:

We Are Golden is the first single and he's making a music video for it right now . . . . . . and he's naked. or, partially. . . . :naughty:

YAY

:woot_jump:

We Are Golden is the first single and he's making a music video for it right now . . . . . . and he's naked. or, partially. . . . :naughty:

YAY

this :woot_jump: was for him beiing naked and talking to us being naked ????

:roftl:

YAY

:woot_jump: love the fact that he's (almost) naked :naughty:

I wonder what "half naked" means for Mika.... :roftl::roftl:

He probably just means shirtless :naughty:

Oh God. I hope it's not going to end up like James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" video :huh:

He probably just means shirtless

Oh God. I hope it's not going to end up like James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" video

Nono, I just died laughing.....OMG .................. :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: