First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it doesn't end up like James Blunt's SONG. :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah:

haha, :roftl: NOTHING by mika could be that bad!

What do you mean??? :blink:

Soon in Mikatime??? :roftl:

Haha, leave it to mika to announce his video then not mention it again for a month or two!:sneaky2:

I have been given what? :aah:

Please enlighten me...I'm one step behind this one...:roftl:

what's the relay baton?:blink:

Oh, and Thank you! :biggrin2:

Like in the Olympics when they leave the torch to the next promoter!:thumb_yello:

Haven't you played the game in gym class when you run and then leave a stick to the next person in your team?:wink2:

I hope it helps!:wub2:

Like in the Olympics when they leave the torch to the next promoter!:thumb_yello:

Haven't you played the game in gym class when you run and then leave a stick to the next person in your team?:wink2:

I hope it helps!:wub2:

Oh, right...to my embarassment, I didn't know what it was called in English...:aah:

Oh, really? NAAAAHCE then!!! Thank you! :huglove:

*grabs the torch and drops it screaming : "Auch! I got burnt!" and the torch sets the whole stadium on fire and people run all over the place with their heads on fire* :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, right...to my embarassment, I didn't know what it was called in English...:aah:

*grabs the torch and drops it screaming : "Auch! I got burnt!" and the torch sets the whole stadium on fire and people run all over the place with their heads on fire* :mf_rosetinted:

BIANKA ! :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

What if Mika was in that stadium ???:shocked:

Please, go on... :roftl:

Whatcha think of the video being done already??? Huh? Huh?

Here's what I think! :boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing:

I think that I had a damn good premonition about it! :aah:

Ok....let me get myself together because my belly hurts from so much laughing thinking of the stadium coming up story....:roftl:

You are a story teller!:thumb_yello::wub2:

You are a story teller!:thumb_yello::wub2:

I wouldn't really call myself that but THANKS! :biggrin2: (will tell you why I come up with these stories in a PM)

London, 2012, the Olympic Games’ opening show started…people in the crowd were flashing their cameras in excitement… there were these bunch of acts on the field involving history and other great important highlights of the British culture but no one gave a damn about them…they were all waiting for the great torch to light up. In the moment when the Olympic Games’ officials came out and started saying their speeches, half of the people fell asleep in their endless boredom.

The torch was carried around that year by the greatest names of MFC: IngieV, CazGirl and Bianka…the story tellers, the soul of the forum, the smile bringers, the words witches, the …yeah I should stop. MFC became the most influent institution and it’s presence there was historical.

Moment of silence…in comes IngieV with the torch held up high, so that everyone could see it, she was waving and running. People falling off their chairs, fainting, screaming, ripping their clothes off, waking up from their sleep, dropping their drinks on other persons…MADNESS! Then she passes the torch to CazGirl. Once again, people clapping, screaming, pulling their hair off their heads (this is too much :blink: ). She passes the torch to B!anka who was standing there looking mesmerized at the crowd, then she looked at CazGirl coming towards her and says:

“Hi! What’s going on here? :freak:

“Here! Take this and run!” CazGirl passes the torch to B!anka.

“What?...Why?” B!anka takes the torch and looks at it and then drops it screaming

“What did you do??? I got burnt! HEEELP!!”

The torche’s flame sets the fence on fire, the ribbon on the fence takes the fire to the stadium’s seats, to the people. In no time, the stadium was on fire. People were running all over the place desperate, their heads were on fire, their clothes, their drinks!

But…there was something in the middle of the stadium that made all those people on fire stop and stare. It was a naked man approaching a microphone:

“Everybody calm down! I’m here now! I’m naked! Everything is gonna be fine! Now I want you guys to sit down and shut up because the next song we’re gonna do…It’s all about the words in the next song, so shut up!”

People sat themselves down, burning literally and spiritually. It was Mika…

“This one;s for you! Repeat after me now: We’re not what you think we are, WE ARE GOLDEN! We’re not really burning here, WE ARE SIMPLY GLOWING FROM OUR GOLDENESS!”

The people started singing and they lived on that stadium on fire hapilly ever after.

THE END.

Edited by B!anka

I am gross:mf_rosetinted:

If you're wasting your time reading that story up there I guess I should clear the fact why you're name and CazGirl's is there.

Sienna told me earlier that I was passed the relay baton for telling stories from you and CazGirl...:naughty: I just continued what I've started saying on the other page and unavoidably involved your names...hope you don't mind...it's all just a joke! :biggrin2:

If you're wasting your time reading that story up there I guess I should clear the fact why you're name and CazGirl's is there.

Sienna told me earlier that I was passed the relay baton for telling stories from you and CazGirl...:naughty: I just continued what I've started saying on the other page and unavoidably involved your names...hope you don't mind...it's all just a joke! :biggrin2:

I clearly missed something essential:roftl:

I wouldn't really call myself that but THANKS! :biggrin2: (will tell you why I come up with these stories in a PM)

London, 2012, the Olympic Games’ opening show started…people in the crowd were flashing their cameras in excitement… there were these bunch of acts on the field involving history and other great important highlights of the British culture but no one gave a damn about them…they were all waiting for the great torch to light up. In the moment when the Olympic Games’ officials came out and started saying their speeches, half of the people fell asleep in their endless boredom.

The torch was carried around that year by the greatest names of MFC: IngieV, CazGirl and Bianka…the story tellers, the soul of the forum, the smile bringers, the words witches, the …yeah I should stop. MFC became the most influent institution and it’s presence there was historical.

Moment of silence…in comes IngieV with the torch held up high, so that everyone could see it, she was waving and running. People falling off their chairs, fainting, screaming, ripping their clothes off, waking up from their sleep, dropping their drinks on other persons…MADNESS! Then she passes the torch to CazGirl. Once again, people clapping, screaming, pulling their hair off their heads (this is too much :blink: ). She passes the torch to B!anka who was standing there looking mesmerized at the crowd, then she looked at CazGirl coming towards her and says:

“Hi! What’s going on here? :freak:

“Here! Take this and run!” CazGirl passes the torch to B!anka.

“What?...Why?” B!anka takes the torch and looks at it and then drops it screaming

“What did you do??? I got burnt! HEEELP!!”

The torche’s flame sets the fence on fire, the ribbon on the fence takes the fire to the stadium’s seats, to the people. In no time, the stadium was on fire. People were running all over the place desperate, their heads were on fire, their clothes, their drinks!

But…there was something in the middle of the stadium that made all those people on fire stop and stare. It was a naked man approaching a microphone:

“Everybody calm down! I’m here now! I’m naked! Everything is gonna be fine! Now I want you guys to sit down and shut up because the next song we’re gonna do…It’s all about the words in the next song, so shut up!”

People sat themselves down, burning literally and spiritually. It was Mika…

“This one;s for you! Repeat after me now: We’re not what you think we are, WE ARE GOLDEN! We’re not really burning here, WE ARE SIMPLY GLOWING FROM OUR GOLDENESS!”

The people started singing and they lived on that stadium on fire hapilly ever after.

THE END.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's hilarious!