First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been waiting for so long and out of the blue, all of a sudden, CABOOOM!:shocked:

I'm not myself now...:blink::boxed:

I don't like it when an album is called after a song. It just makes it feel.. I don't know.. not as good as it should be.

But well, we don't have to wait for the title anymore. :roftl:

I wouldn't really call myself that but THANKS! :biggrin2: (will tell you why I come up with these stories in a PM)

London, 2012, the Olympic Games’ opening show started…people in the crowd were flashing their cameras in excitement… there were these bunch of acts on the field involving history and other great important highlights of the British culture but no one gave a damn about them…they were all waiting for the great torch to light up. In the moment when the Olympic Games’ officials came out and started saying their speeches, half of the people fell asleep in their endless boredom.

The torch was carried around that year by the greatest names of MFC: IngieV, CazGirl and Bianka…the story tellers, the soul of the forum, the smile bringers, the words witches, the …yeah I should stop. MFC became the most influent institution and it’s presence there was historical.

Moment of silence…in comes IngieV with the torch held up high, so that everyone could see it, she was waving and running. People falling off their chairs, fainting, screaming, ripping their clothes off, waking up from their sleep, dropping their drinks on other persons…MADNESS! Then she passes the torch to CazGirl. Once again, people clapping, screaming, pulling their hair off their heads (this is too much :blink: ). She passes the torch to B!anka who was standing there looking mesmerized at the crowd, then she looked at CazGirl coming towards her and says:

“Hi! What’s going on here? :freak:

“Here! Take this and run!” CazGirl passes the torch to B!anka.

“What?...Why?” B!anka takes the torch and looks at it and then drops it screaming

“What did you do??? I got burnt! HEEELP!!”

The torche’s flame sets the fence on fire, the ribbon on the fence takes the fire to the stadium’s seats, to the people. In no time, the stadium was on fire. People were running all over the place desperate, their heads were on fire, their clothes, their drinks!

But…there was something in the middle of the stadium that made all those people on fire stop and stare. It was a naked man approaching a microphone:

“Everybody calm down! I’m here now! I’m naked! Everything is gonna be fine! Now I want you guys to sit down and shut up because the next song we’re gonna do…It’s all about the words in the next song, so shut up!”

People sat themselves down, burning literally and spiritually. It was Mika…

“This one;s for you! Repeat after me now: We’re not what you think we are, WE ARE GOLDEN! We’re not really burning here, WE ARE SIMPLY GLOWING FROM OUR GOLDENESS!”

The people started singing and they lived on that stadium on fire hapilly ever after.

THE END.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I don't like it when an album is called after a song. It just makes it feel.. I don't know.. not as good as it should be.

There must be a reason Mika decided to use it on the album, guess we'll get to know it Mikasoon...:naughty:

There must be a reason Mika decided to use it on the album, guess we'll get to know it Mikasoon...:naughty:

Indeed. :mf_rosetinted: I'm sure he has a *cough* very good reason. :mf_rosetinted:

Hm-hm. Maybe he'll blog about it two years after the album came out, when he has had time to think of something. :mf_rosetinted:

i agree, i don't really like that either... but oh well, as long as the music is great :D

We've been waiting for so long and out of the blue, all of a sudden, CABOOOM!:shocked:

I'm not myself now...:blink::boxed:

Me either...I feel lost somehow.:shocked:

LICM was indeed special...I think nothing will ever replace it! :wub2:

I don't know what to say about the title...I loved it when I first read about it...but I wanted it to be something REALLY special, like only Mika can make something be special.

where's the magic gone? :crybaby:

The song must be a damn good one...:mf_rosetinted:

I really hope that song is as great as people are saying it is. I'm not doubting Mika's capacities, but this will be a hell of a disappointment if I hear it and think it's crap in the end.:aah:

I really hope that song is as great as people are saying it is. I'm not doubting Mika's capacities, but this will be a hell of a disappointment if I hear it and think it's crap in the end.:aah:

I trust him!

Friday is not far away. :mf_rosetinted:

Though that might be the day when I'll grow even more fond of him or he'll probably lose me for good. :mf_rosetinted:

I trust him!

Friday is not far away. :mf_rosetinted:

Though that might be the day when I'll grow even more fond of him or he'll probably lose me for good. :mf_rosetinted:

I do trust him about the VIDEO... About the song... I'm still suspicious... I rather not to build up many expectations and then just be surprised or okish:teehee:

It isn't:teehee:

:roftl:

I do trust him about the VIDEO... About the song... I'm still suspicious... I rather not to build up many expectations and then just be surprised or okish:teehee:

It isn't:teehee:

:roftl:

You know what's the problem, Carlota?

He kept it secret for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long and we were expecting something to blow our minds. We grew crazy on the whole expectation and then BOOM: "I'm naked and my album will be called "WeAreGolden". Something doesn't feel right for me anymore... :tears: I am not completely happy.

I was hit at first and burst into tears but I gave it a second thought.

You know what's the problem, Carlota?

He kept it secret for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long and we were expecting something to blow our minds. We grew crazy on the whole expectation and then BOOM: "I'm naked and my album will be called "WeAreGolden". Something doesn't feel right for me anymore... :tears: I am not completely happy.

I was hit at first and burst into tears but I gave it a second thought.

Awwww noo:huglove: Would you rather not knowing how the album was called and wether there was something "special" in the video? :aah::wink2:

I think it's because deep down... Some of us thought they'd never find out those details beforehand. :wink2:

You should cheer up, I mean, isn't this what you wanted?:biggrin2:

:huglove:

I was thinking... Why naked? It's so.. Strange. :aah: When I wasn't here so long yet, I was 'drooling' in the mikagasmics over his bare chest, but now.. I think I sort of changed. I don't really want or enjoy to see him naked anymore. It just.. doesn't feel good.

I sound weird, I'm sure I do. :roftl:

Awwww noo:huglove: Would you rather not knowing how the album was called and wether there was something "special" in the video? :aah::wink2:

I think it's because deep down... Some of us thought they'd never find out those details beforehand. :wink2:

You should cheer up, I mean, isn't this what you wanted?:biggrin2:

:huglove:

I am happy that I know the title but it wasn't something I expected. It's under my expectations...but who the hell am I? (If you read this Mika, don't give a damn!)

And yes, I wasn't expecting to hear about the title like this, somewhere metioned like that with no great importance. I thought he was so protective with it that he'd make it bigger!

I'll cheer up on Friday.:mf_rosetinted: Until then...I'll be less happy. :teehee:

Thank you for your support, Carlota! :huglove:

I was thinking... Why naked? It's so.. Strange. :aah: When I wasn't here so long yet, I was 'drooling' in the mikagasmics over his bare chest, but now.. I think I sort of changed. I don't really want or enjoy to see him naked anymore. It just.. doesn't feel good.

I sound weird, I'm sure I do. :roftl:

What's going on with us?? :tears:

I am happy that I know the title but it wasn't something I expected. It's under my expectations...but who the hell am I? (If you read this Mika, don't give a damn!)

And yes, I wasn't expecting to hear about the title like this, somewhere metioned like that with no great importance. I thought he was so protective with it that he'd make it bigger!

I'll cheer up on Friday.:mf_rosetinted: Until then...I'll be less happy. :teehee:

Thank you for your support, Carlota! :huglove:

I agree with you on that!:wink2:

Yeah exactly:bleh:

Just a bit less, ok?:biggrin2:

You're welcome!

I agree with you on that!:wink2:

Yeah exactly:bleh:

Just a bit less, ok?:biggrin2:

You're welcome!

yeah...a little bit! Don't worry! I'm not giving up on him! Not now when he;s at the top of his career! He's a pretty big part of my life... it'd be like abandoning my dog (I don't have siblings so...) it'd be quite expensive to give up on being his fan! emotionally and literally. Everything around me reminds of him... :teehee:

But you got my point and I'm happy with that! :original:

yeah...a little bit! Don't worry! I'm not giving up on him! Not now when he;s at the top of his career! He's a pretty big part of my life... it'd be like abandoning my dog (I don't have siblings so...) it'd be quite expensive to give up on being his fan! emotionally and literally. Everything around me reminds of him... :teehee:

But you got my point and I'm happy with that! :original:

Yeah I feel the same way:wink2:

:biggrin2:

He's good!

He's happy!

He's naked!

We got our album's name plus a bonus for the single cover!

Wassup with you guys?

We should be so happy we'd get all naked by now!

Let's get naked and be happy then! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

We have our opinions, Wonka, we cannot be pulling our hair off our heads of happiness for ANYTHING HE DOES! :teehee:

But you're right, we should be happy! We're more than spoiled! We have forgotten to enjoy good news.

Edited by B!anka