First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

You may never hear Love Today in the same way ever again if you do lol :naughty:

I'm listening rght now...:shocked: how did I miss this?! lol

Thanks!

Thanks.:naughty:

Seriously? It's floating around pretty much..everywhere.:naughty:Youtube it.

Edit: Hurrah for slowness:lmfao:

:naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! The GK demo cracks me up as well, with all the animal sounds:roftl:

I'm sorry to say this, but if that's what he sent those people, I can kinda see why they didn't take him:teehee:

And I totally hope Mika won't read this thread. Otherwise I'm dead. Not that he knows who I am anyway, but still.:aah:

LOLZ I doubt Mika sent THAT to them!

This was probably after he got his deal and was just messing around with the music and harmonies and stuff...

Kid, there were whining fans on here before you were born. :wink2:

Ok, then! :doh: Let me be the next one at least or the whining fan of the week! :mf_rosetinted::roftl: I threw pretty bad words at him the other day with the codes. :blush-anim-cl: Anyway regarding the snippet, we've kinda all gone complaining about it. I wonder what he must be thinking about our reaction so far. :blink:

I dunno, the intro sounds like some senile old man who keeps on pointing at you saying : We are not what you think we aaaaaarrre, we..aaaare..gawlden..WE ARE GAWLDEN..GAWLDEN I TELL YOU! MUWHAHAHA

:floor: SO TRUE! I was like: is that really him? Why does he have to put so much emphasis on that GAWLDEN? And repeating it gives me chills. I'm scared! :yikes: It's as if he's throwing a curse or something. (I'm watching a ghost program right now :roftl: I can picture those priests saying to the ghots: "Get away from this house: WE ARE GAWLDEN!" :naughty: )

Do you actually know that, or are you just guessing that?:lmfao:

I know :pinkbow:

You can tell from twitter. It says "mikasounds Lebecq sisters amazing at the proms 23 minutes ago from web"

If it says "from Tweetie" that means he's on his phone. :naughty:

I know :pinkbow:

You can tell from twitter. It says "mikasounds Lebecq sisters amazing at the proms 23 minutes ago from web"

If it says "from Tweetie" that means he's on his phone. :naughty:

Lolllzz :naughty:

Hello Mika, Nono doesn't like your song :teehee:

Mika, if you don't have time to catch up, basically, some ppl love it, some ppl don't, and we've all been laughing at your old demos (of released songs of course) and the way you sound at the beginning of WAG. :thumb_yello::naughty:

Oh, and we love you.

Edited by lala_lollies44

Calm down. I agree with you.:naughty:Almost everyone else seems to love it though.

Really? I got the feeling that it's either 50/50 or most of us didn't quite like it:naughty:

I dunno, the intro sounds like some senile old man who keeps on pointing at you saying : We are not what you think we aaaaaarrre, we..aaaare..gawlden..WE ARE GAWLDEN..GAWLDEN I TELL YOU! MUWHAHAHA

:roftl::roftl:

:lol3:

Thanks.

Someone has to, I guess, since your face leaks adolescence an'all...:roftl:

Or is that only a Twitter matter? :naughty:

Sorry sorry sorry...I do love you. Honest. And not because someone has to, but because I do think you're pretty darn awesome :biggrin2: