MFC promoters of Mika - thread for untoured and developing countries

B!anka

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might get a chance to go on the radio and talk about Mika! There's a contest type thing where you talk about your favorite artist and why ppl should listen to him/her. I filled out a form for it just now! Cross your fingers!

OMG! that's awesome!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

i'm crossing my fingers for you to get this GREAT opportunity!!!:wink2:

GOOD LUCK!!!:thumb_yello:

I might get a chance to go on the radio and talk about Mika! There's a contest type thing where you talk about your favorite artist and why ppl should listen to him/her. I filled out a form for it just now! Cross your fingers!

fingers crossed for you! :thumb_yello:

I add new photos on page Yandex. Now I have come there and have seen. Only today my album with Mika's photos was looked with 97 times).(Now there will be 3:00 p.m.)

Think i'll send to a few here in Denmark too. Thx for the reminder :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: you're very welcome!!!

good luck :wink2::boing:

thanks!! will tell you as soon as i get some answer from them!!!!:wink2:

good luck :wink2::boing:

Hey Karla I like your blog, even though I can't understand the language. I have been posting videos and updates on my faceblook page as a countdown to We Are Golden. My facebook page is available for anyone to view, so some people from countries who don't know Mika might see the updates on my page... Oh... and I clicked to follow you on Twitter, where I am also in conteact with 'Smooth Radio'.

Been sending out mails to radio stations and certain tv programmes, and LICM's been played twice in two different stations in the past three days, and the other day I was watching a show where the contestants impersonated someone famous and before their performance, there'd be the introduction of what they do daily, what they love, and Love Today, Lollipop and Grace Kelly were also played in the background:biggrin2:

Wow wow, good idea, please include me.

Shameez Patel aka Mika Freaka =)

South Africa!!!

Ok! Welcome to our big-small club of people all over the world promoting Mika!:thumb_yello:

Good job and good luck to everyone promoting. I find out on July 31st if I won. :thumb_yello:

:groupwave: BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! :groupwave:

Why, hello peeps :biggrin2:

This is how I presented the "Mika In Serbia" thread in the Bday Guidebook. You can see the scanned (and printed) article from the OK! magazine glued down below.

kajintekst002.jpg

hi MFCers!:bye:

well, i've just been notices for something very good!!:wink2:

a friend of mine phoned me,telling that in one of the magazines where i sent an e-mail about Mika, has appeared in fan club's pages, THIS website!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: yess!! when i sent the email to this magazine, i told i was a Mika's fan, and also,that i was being part of a project to promote Mika in different countries, and that these project belongs to mikafanclub.com

and they publicate this web's address in the magazine, next to a Mika's pic!!!!:wub2:

Maybe you think that it isn't very important, but for me, i think it is:blush-anim-cl:, because at least it means they read my email!:teehee: hehe!...and of course, it's a way to know that this great website exists for all Mika's fans!:biggrin2:

ahhh!! i almost forgot about something, one of my best friends is also helping me in this project, here in Uruguay, and she sent an email to this magazine too, asking for something about Mika, and they answered her,telling that it's almost sure, that for the next edition, there'll be something about him, because he's becoming very popular in this region!!!:naughty:

so, it means we're progressing here in Uruguay!!! :mf_rosetinted:and well, first this website's adress appeared , i hope the next step will be something about him!!:thumb_yello:

Besos!!:huglove:

hi MFCers!:bye:

well, i've just been notices for something very good!!:wink2:

a friend of mine phoned me,telling that in one of the magazines where i sent an e-mail about Mika, has appeared in fan club's pages, THIS website!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: yess!! when i sent the email to this magazine, i told i was a Mika's fan, and also,that i was being part of a project to promote Mika in different countries, and that these project belongs to mikafanclub.com

and they publicate this web's address in the magazine, next to a Mika's pic!!!!:wub2:

:

You should be proud of yourself, Ceci, and so should we! Our plan worked! Mika is back in the media attention where he wasn't until now! :boing:

Congratulations, Ceci! :wub2:

That's just awesome! :biggrin2:

:Update:

ATTENTION TO ALL THE MEMBERS ON THE LIST ON THE FIRST POST WHO HAVEN'T TOLD US WHAT THEY"VE DONE SO FAR!

Some of you were eager to get on the list when we started the project and I asked you to let us know about what you do exactly concerning this project of ours. It is not neccesary to spend a lot of time over it, a simple comment or an e-mail will do! There are still persons on the list who haven't said anything yet.

In other words: You're on the list = You're in this project, PLEASE DO SOMETHING, IF YOU HAVEN'T YET! :thumb_yello:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx