• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's the Lady Gaga-front door-panties incident shirt:doh:

without the bowtie it loks cuuute:mf_rosetinted:

and that hair is so Rpattz.copycat:shun:

:lol3:

He always copies Rob's hand-in-the-hair move too :shun:

So I found this article, it doesn't really say anything new, but I personally haven't seen that picture before. I quite love it :)

It's in Greek, I think? So I ran it through an online translator:

http://new.e-go.gr/music/article.asp?catid=6486&subid=2&tag=11921&pubid=3331690

------------------------------------------------------

MIKA is BACK!

18:03 10/7

pegasus_LARGE_t_661_5446290.jpg

The new album of Mika comes after the debut entitled "Life in Cartoon Motion" sales of which reached nearly 6,000,000, was 5 times platinum in the UK and gold in our country!

The recordings were made between London and Los Angeles the last 2 years and some Guests to help Mika is The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet of Final Fantasy / Arcade Fire as well as Stuart Price.

Influenced by the Pop scene of the 80s and 90s, by Kurt Weill, the Patti Page to Harry Nilsson, etc. The new album has surpassed all expectations of Mika. As he says: "Life in Cartoon Motion contained a lot of childhood references. The new album is more adolescent. I thought" where do I go back to? Before all this happened, what made me start writing songs? I loved that feeling of being 17/18 years old and I wanted to return to that period ".

Back then, in adolescence for Mika!

PS. Omorfyne much, or idea is;

-------------------------------------------------

P.S.: I have no idea what the message in the PS. means, so if anyone does.... :roftl:

Thank you for posting!!!

I love the photo :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: Black and white :wub2:

So I found this article, it doesn't really say anything new, but I personally haven't seen that picture before. I quite love it :)

It's in Greek, I think? So I ran it through an online translator:

http://new.e-go.gr/music/article.asp?catid=6486&subid=2&tag=11921&pubid=3331690

------------------------------------------------------

MIKA is BACK!

18:03 10/7

pegasus_LARGE_t_661_5446290.jpg

The new album of Mika comes after the debut entitled "Life in Cartoon Motion" sales of which reached nearly 6,000,000, was 5 times platinum in the UK and gold in our country!

The recordings were made between London and Los Angeles the last 2 years and some Guests to help Mika is The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet of Final Fantasy / Arcade Fire as well as Stuart Price.

Influenced by the Pop scene of the 80s and 90s, by Kurt Weill, the Patti Page to Harry Nilsson, etc. The new album has surpassed all expectations of Mika. As he says: "Life in Cartoon Motion contained a lot of childhood references. The new album is more adolescent. I thought" where do I go back to? Before all this happened, what made me start writing songs? I loved that feeling of being 17/18 years old and I wanted to return to that period ".

Back then, in adolescence for Mika!

PS. Omorfyne much, or idea is;

-------------------------------------------------

P.S.: I have no idea what the message in the PS. means, so if anyone does.... :roftl:

idk.. i see you're all like :drool: but i dont really like his hair slicked back like that.. he looks too much of a poser and not like the carefree mika i've come to adore :naughty:

:blink::dunno:

He looks like Mika.

:blink::dunno:

He looks like Mika.

Erm... Yes, luckily he does :roftl:

I do know what you mean though, rh, normally I'd prefer spontaneous pics like from gigs over posed pics too, but I don't know... It's the way he looks into the camera I think :teehee:

I do know what you mean though, rh, normally I'd prefer spontaneous pics like from gigs over posed pics too, but I don't know... It's the way he looks into the camera I think :teehee:

Yeah same here. I like photoshoot pictures as well though. They make good backgrounds and stuff :fangurl:

Same here..but those new pics and photo shoots are extra gorgeous :wub2: Well I'm happy as long as there is not too much make-up or granny curls in the posed ones anyway :naughty:

Edited by Miro

thank you for posting and translating Droopsy!! :flowers2:

Well to be fair' date=' it was my good friend google online translator that translated the article :blush-anim-cl:

[/font']

I loved that picture... but I showed to a friend and she was brave enough to tell me that Mika is ugly:boxed: :loco:: :mfr_omg:! That is something I'll always disagree:biggrin2:.

Really? Now, there's a lot that you can say about this pic, but ugly? :blink:

Well to be fair, it was my good friend google online translator that translated the article :blush-anim-cl:

Really? Now, there's a lot that you can say about this pic, but ugly? :blink:

yeah, I am still :shocked:... and I showed to her expecting something like ' oh, what handsome man':mf_lustslow: but at least I have MFC....

yeah, I am still :shocked:... and I showed to her expecting something like ' oh, what handsome man':mf_lustslow: but at least I have MFC....

haha bet shes like oh NOOOOO now your going to all the mfc talking now :teehee::roftl: but yes she is abit :loco: one of my favs now its saved and on on everything!!!! :dance_man::toot: