What Do We Think Of The Second Album Title; We Are Golden?

What Do We Think Of The Second Album Title; We Are Golden?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What Do We Think Of The Second Album Title; We Are Golden?

• It’s great – catchy, pretty and simple!
    • I feel let down – after Life In Cartoon Motion I expected another creative album title
    • I don’t really care either way. A albums a album

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...you wanted you get it:

Raffa: "My face is no sad. Is golden. (in a lower voice) that's it? Is this all I have to say?"

Mika: "(somewhere in the back) Nonono, Raffa! Ok, step aside, let me do it. (In the mic) Her face is not sad. It is golden from all the latex paint she had to deliberately wear to promote my album. That is what all of those who have complained about my second album's name will have to do until I release the third one, as a punishment!" :sneaky2:

The Track list for the album now appears on Play.Com (for anyone who may have missed it :wink2:)

Track List...

1) Intro

2) We Are Golden

3) Blame It On The Girls

4) Rain

5) Dr John

6) I See You

7) Blue Eyes

8) Good Gone Girl

9) Touches You

10) By The Time

11) One Foot Boy

12) Toy Boy

13) Pick Up Off The Floor

They also have the nice new 'golden boy' pic on the pre-order link :wub2:

Thanks for posting!

"Intro"? Well, this should be interesting :naughty:

P.S. "By the Time" is the Imogen Heap song.

Thanks for posting!

"Intro"? Well, this should be interesting :naughty:

P.S. "By the Time" is the Imogen Heap song.

Also, "Pick Up Off the Floor" is --I'm guessing-- the one he's always singing in the background of videos :lol3:

Here's an example...

Listen starting around 5:05

Oh, yeah! I can imagine: "My face is no sad! Is golden!" :roftl:

Something like this? Or just the face?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/115/308651613_622e5130eb.jpg

He'd look like an Oscar prize :lmfao:

Ok...you wanted you get it:

Raffa: "My face is no sad. Is golden. (in a lower voice) that's it? Is this all I have to say?"

Mika: "(somewhere in the back) Nonono, Raffa! Ok, step aside, let me do it. (In the mic) Her face is not sad. It is golden from all the latex paint she had to deliberately wear to promote my album. That is what all of those who have complained about my second album's name will have to do until I release the third one, as a punishment!" :sneaky2:

:naughty::floor:

Which do you think the 3rd album name will be? It's hard to tell...

How do you know that, Nono? :shocked:

:shocked:

...so let's ask Nono for the name of it :teehee:

Also, "Pick Up Off the Floor" is --I'm guessing-- the one he's always singing in the background of videos :lol3:

Here's an example...

OMG...I just said here yesterday or two days before I think, that I have a feeling that I will just love that soong! It's true I can hear it...that JUST MIGHT BE IT! :aah::shocked:

Awesome discovery Nono!

I love that song! But I dont think is his song. I googled it, and there's an old song from Ray Allen called "He don't love you anymore" , that's probably the song he's singing

I think it is. Listen to the lyrics he's singing...."Put your heart back in your pocket, pick your love up off the floor..."

Here's an example...

I love that song!

and it says "Pick up off the floor" :teehee: (hallelujah! my english listening is improving :aah:)

Does it say "he DON'T love you" ?? Back to the grammar weird Mika songs! hahaha. Still trying to figure out what a cautionary wife is

edit: why my post is duplicated? :o I don't even submitted reply when I changed my mind, hahaha

Something like this? Or just the face?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/115/308651613_622e5130eb.jpg

He'd look like an Oscar prize :lmfao:

:naughty::floor:

Which do you think the 3rd album name will be? It's hard to tell...

:shocked:

...so let's ask Nono for the name of it :teehee:

Do you know what I had in mind? There is a show on Discovery: "Mythbusters" and once one of the guys covered himself in latex golden paint and the thing is that is kindof a very thick paint that won't let your skin breathe at all and you can't stay with that thing on you more than half an hour or so.:roftl:

But that picture is killing me!!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

3rd album: "does it really need a name as long as you'll complain about it?"

yeah...she's our future teller:naughty:

He mentioned this morning on Jo Whiley's radio show that people are going to VOMIT because...

He wants to change the name!

:naughty:

He said something more ridiculous like DONUT PARTY or something like that. :naughty:

did he wander around this thread n thus come up wif the idea to change the album title???? then why WAG before??? i juz dun udstand or hv i missed anything on radio????

okay okay once again, our power's so MASSIVE:naughty:

did he wander around this thread n thus come up wif the idea to change the album title???? then why WAG before??? i juz dun udstand or hv i missed anything on radio????

okay okay once again, our power's so MASSIVE:naughty:

haha:naughty:

its all due to me :pinkbow:

:roftl:

just kidding. but still. i'm so happy that hes not calling the album we are golden.

It would be really fun if he manages to change the title!:wink2:

So glad he wants to change it, knew it wasn't right for him to name it after one of the songs. After all I'm sure all the songs are amazing, so why should 'We Are Golden' hog the limelight? despite how amazingly wonderful it is. Can't wait to hear the new title if they let him change it!

:thumb_yello:

For me this doesn't have to do with the name being the same for the single and for the album.

It's not reusing the same title that bothers me, and single and album having the same name; It's the name itself that I dislike.

"We Are Golden" just seems too 'meh' to me for an album title, and as I said before, I find it too uncreative and that it just doesn't sound right. A bit too kitsch... I'll fish out the old post I made I guess to explain it again later.

BUT, in any case, I was very happy to hear that he's not going to call it WAG :naughty:!

It's not reusing the same title that bothers me, and single and album having the same name; It's the name itself that I dislike.

Well, it could be worse, like Teenage Dreams...

I imagine myself walking into a record store looking for Mika's Teenage Dreams... :wheelchair:

Well, it could be worse, like Teenage Dreams...

I imagine myself walking into a record store looking for Mika's Teenage Dreams... :wheelchair:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Edit: Buy on line! :naughty:

Edited by laura*