What Do We Think Of The Second Album Title; We Are Golden?

What Do We Think Of The Second Album Title; We Are Golden?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What Do We Think Of The Second Album Title; We Are Golden?

• It’s great – catchy, pretty and simple!
    • I feel let down – after Life In Cartoon Motion I expected another creative album title
    • I don’t really care either way. A albums a album

Well, it could be worse, like Teenage Dreams...

I imagine myself walking into a record store looking for Mika's Teenage Dreams... :wheelchair:

ohmygod:roftl:

maybe he think this's "ridiculous" enough:teehee:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg. I was so happy when I heard wag. but even happier when Mika told us he wants to change his album title :teehee:

I don't care what name an album has, but I personaly think it's not very creative if you name your album after one of the songs on the album :wink2:

I imagine myself walking into a record store looking for Mika's Teenage Dreams... :wheelchair:

:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Edit: Buy on line! :naughty:

Laura to the rescue! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Are you guys Sure "We Are Golden" is the name of the New Album??

Is there a Chance that it is just the Name of the "We Are Golden" Single CD, Limited Edition 7" and 12" being released September 7th????

I am just wondering if Mika has Confirmed the title yet??

By The Way I Love the "We Are Golden" single!!

Perez Hilton is Correct when he called it Epic, Huge, Massive & Happy!!

Bravo Mika!!

:lmfao:

just say "aww my little daughter is gonna love this" when paying:mf_rosetinted:

Edit: Buy on line! :naughty:

easy to say when you look 20,right:naughty:

Are you guys Sure "We Are Golden" is the name of the New Album??

Is there a Chance that it is just the Name of the "We Are Golden" Single CD, Limited Edition 7" and 12" being released September 7th????

I am just wondering if Mika has Confirmed the title yet??

It has been confirmed on his website, in a press release and he's said it on multiple radio interviews, however he's said he wants to change it so it's more 'ridiculous' Let's hope they let him!

:biggrin2:

easy to say when you look 20,right:naughty:

:sneaky2: You know I hate looking 20. :bash:

And I buy online, too, because I hate looking like a teenage groupie buying her fave pop tart's new record. :mf_rosetinted:

:tears:

• 3 weeks later...

I think the title is great for an album about a precocious tenage boy who dances around his bedroom and talks to an imaginary psychologist when he has a problem!

Whatever title the album has, isn't going to please everyone, but at least he has the guts to stick to his guns and change it.

I hope it doesn't confuse the people buying the album though. Whatever it's called, I want him to sell 1000,000,000,000,000,000 of copies!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I definately love the album's actual title. I just watched that link a few posts up (featuring the gut test! bless him!) and that's basically what I thought the meaning of the title was (other than the movie bit). Most teenagers feel like they know it all, so as soon as I knew the album was about his adolescence, it kinda fell into place.

I do think it's a better title than 'We Are Golden' - WAG would have been alright insofar as having it as the title would have extended it's sense of achievement to the album overall, but considering the entire album is about exploring rather than reaching a peak (in my opinion) I think it's actual title is far more apt.