How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nervous for a few reasons... I put in an entry for a competition to interview Mika while he's in Oz... and cause the concert is a few weeks away...

And confused... I need to find a way to go back to the hospital to see the hot doctor (especially since I'm pretty sure he doesn't treat patients)..

Nervous for a few reasons... I put in an entry for a competition to interview Mika while he's in Oz... and cause the concert is a few weeks away...

And confused... I need to find a way to go back to the hospital to see the hot doctor (especially since I'm pretty sure he doesn't treat patients)..

My suggestions include: Pretending you sleep walked into the hospital, breaking an arm and getting an appointment with him, or just walking into his office and being like HULLO. :das:

Ah, one of the few joys of high school. :sneaky2:

Still sucks to spend a Friday like that when I could be home, sleeping.

One of the few joys of university: you can have a three day week, if you plan things well. :lol3:

Yeah. Just think, it'll be an even greater reward to come home to a nap when you've accomplished something like that. :)

Mmhm. My sister has a three day week. Lucky bleep.

I suppose you're right. But I still won't be happy about it. Especially when I see all the other people out doing stuff. No one ever wants to do anything with me. [/rant] :badmood:

Oh damn. :naughty:

Aww, no. I used to think that about me. Just like, meet some people in your classes and they'll invite you to things/wanna hang out! :emot-sad:

My suggestions include: Pretending you sleep walked into the hospital, breaking an arm and getting an appointment with him, or just walking into his office and being like HULLO. :das:

Hmmm... sleepwalking might work... breaking arm is just painful... but the office might work :naughty::das:... lucky for me I know exactly where his office is! I just hope he's not married or otherwise taken (he doesn't wear a wedding band, but that doesn't mean a lot)...

Actually, if I end up having a seizure after I come off the medication that means I'll have to go to hospital.. then I just hope that he's walking around the emergency room :naughty:

OG, I'm thinking way too much about this...