How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel poorly. I absolutely hate jealousy.

It shouldn't exist. I shouldn't get jealous if one of my greatest friends is hanging out a lot with someone else. Its just wrong, of course she has other friends that she is going to hang out with.

But I just can't help it. I just hope that I don't feel like this anymore. GAAHHHH!

Its senseless and selfish and stupid.

It shouldn't exist. I shouldn't get jealous if one of my greatest friends is hanging out a lot with someone else. Its just wrong, of course she has other friends that she is going to hang out with.

But I just can't help it. I just hope that I don't feel like this anymore. GAAHHHH!

I get the same way. I'm better now, but it's horrible and I hate it. :huh:

I get the same way. I'm better now, but it's horrible and I hate it. :huh:

:huh: It is horrible.

:no:

Why do people always have to feel that they need things just for themselves? Even towards people! My jealously is feeling like I want my friend just for myself.

Bleegghh, I hate it.

I guess we just can't let it get to us. :dunno:

I. KNOW. WHAT. YOU. MEAN.

But mine is towards a guy that I like who also happens to be one of my best friends... :huh:

It's a really sucky feeling. :huglove:

:huglove:

:aah:

:huglove:

Yes, indeed, Jealousy did get me somehow :boxing::freak:

I haven't heard that song before!

It's one of my favorite Queen songs :swoon:

And jealousy is a constant battle with me, so I listen to it a lot to calm me :teehee: